Right-Wing Political Youtubers

Are there any YouTubers that specialize in right-wing politics that aren't kekistani, boomers, Nazi LARPers, 'muh SJWs are the real problem' people, neckbeards, Pragertards, MGTOW losers, le rational middle-men (Sargon and the 'skeptic' community), or tittystreamers? I'm having real trouble finding anyone that doesn't fit these criteria. I know that the left is faaaar worse in regards to this, but it pains me to see so many people on the right do nothing but grab low hanging fruit every fucking video they make. I want some serious fucking discussions about genetics, economics, philosophy of life, history, or something of substance.

Good YouTubers I know
>The Alternative Hypothesis (top-tier content for the past 2 years)
>The Golden One (says absolutely nothing new in regards to politics, but has great workout advice and obviously has a big heart)
>...

Come on, guys. We need some good people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCXEiu2qv0sjRB9KuHjT6YUQ?spfreload=10
youtu.be/EKvMtWzchs0
marxists.org/reference/subject/economics/proudhon/1847/jews.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc
youtube.com/channel/UCe_D2unzC24rkiHKoFgLFiQ/search?query=william luther
youtube.com/watch?v=pG-B9hlzdNg
youtube.com/channel/UCLtREJY21xRfCuEKvdki1Kw
hooktube.com/watch?v=J6PMUNedtBE
youtube.com/watch?v=pPL23ym-ZUE
youtube.com/watch?v=TJrGOmlE3RQ
youtu.be/6nbnGUUdQTU
youtube.com/watch?v=TYwcgQfh49k
m.youtube.com/user/eliharman
youtube.com/watch?v=6cnyPwAuVLo
youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Richard Spencer

Jordan Peterson would be approved of in these threads before he triggered Sup Forums by a) providing a scientific perspective on the "Jewish question", and b) thinking it's irrational to be proud of your race.

>watching YouTubers

Aside from pewds theyre all cancer

how about you read a book huH huh HUH

His views are alright. However, he's fucking horrible 'leader,' and I see him as a bad influence to everyone in the party.

Jordan Peterson is a centerist with wonderful insight on the world and individualism. He's almost entirely apolitical unless your politics involve delusion. There are a few exceptions to this, as you mentioned

Can't drive a car or do cardio while reading. Also, books aren't the best medium to exchange ideas.

People saying Jordan Peterson... Kys asap lads.

YouTube is pretty much only good for reviewbrah and George Webb was kewl

Survive The Jive

audio books tho

Savage Nation

>a) providing a scientific perspective on the "Jewish question", and b) thinking it's irrational to be proud of your race.
But both are right. Fact is, Jews are not dangerous as a group, their elites are, same as ours.
Also, nationalism is equal to genocide, as it's only a matter of time before it leads to genocide.

Dreamydiglot, Donovan Worland, Reactionary Expat, Aurini, Benjamin A. Boyce

braving ruin
millennial woes
american renaissance

PewDiePie is either too stupid or does too well aiming his content towards immature audiences for me to enjoy. The guy seems to be a middle-man that may slowly be moving towards the right. He'd be a great asset if he ever gets here.

ummmm BPS

genocide isn't genocide though if only non-whites are killed

in short, the holocaust took place but no humans died during the holocaust

What's a good way to access controversial audiobooks. Is Audible a meme, or is it good?

Already there - he is grinding the most out of it. He is following the entire skeptosphere including Molymeme and we now where this goes..

This kind of thinking is why us whites will be tortured and exterminated and it's a good thing.

This

Stop hiding your heeb flag

>us whites
kill yourself, doublenigger

He's fine, but he's obviously a moderate.

>Replying to a leftist, uneducated troll

Stop, dude. You're better than this

AVE
New best Leaf since Peterson cucked himself

>want to exterminate people because of their skin shade
>pretend I'm a bad guy
This is why your lives shouldn't matter and killing you and your families is a matter of patriotism.

Therightstuff.biz

youtube.com/channel/UCXEiu2qv0sjRB9KuHjT6YUQ?spfreload=10

>nationalism is equal to genocide
a shekel for a good goy

I don't know, man. The guy obviously browses Sup Forums, but what are the chances that he browses Sup Forums, isn't retarded, and actually learns things from it? This video makes the idea really iffy.

youtu.be/EKvMtWzchs0

>Hey guys, give me ideas for rational ideas on one of the most censored platforms for free speech on the entire internet because it's hard to find any
neck yourself concern troll

Richard Spencer and Eli Mosley. Red Ice TV is one of the better Youtube channels out there IMO. Particularly because they put out some really unique content from a unique perspective.

Vee

marxists.org/reference/subject/economics/proudhon/1847/jews.htm

>100 million dead later
Well ok maybe nationalism isn't so bad

How does that prove that non-whites are not human? Also, Proudhon was an idiot.

>Well ok maybe nationalism isn't so bad
You are implying that lives of Nazis and capitalists matter. How can they when they lead to deaths of millions on a yearly basis and then blame external factors?

>Kill all capitalists!
>t. salty barista with a useless degree

>t. unwitting mass murderer
It'll be nothing personal, just saving lives. Hopefully some of you will understand before you die.

Please, be joking. The cringe is too great for me to handle.

>any capitalist is a mass murderer
This is really how these idiots view the world nad precisely why everyone laughs at them. Thank you for the good chuckle there m80

I pity you, honestly. It will not win you mercy points when (not if) the revolution comes.

Voluntarily providing services kills people? And you say this knowing that you'd rather live in a capitalist country just like everyone else, and you also say this without a spec of evidence that capitalism kills anyone (usually you spergs have a retarded image that implies capitalist countries having enough to eat means others are starving as a result)

Alright, you're joking. I appreciate the thread bumps.

millennial woes
way of the world
the golden one
three channels i watch on the regular

If everyone in America watched my Twitch stream that I put out every day from 9a-1pm, we'd have the white ethnostate by last monday.

Why do you need some faggot on youtube to tell you things?

Why not use your brain and think of things?

>Why do you need people to tell you things

Fuck off, Nazi.

>firearm ownership just banned to anyone in Hawaii with a medical marijuana card
>other states already drawing up the same legislation
>most idiots with a marijuana card are liberal commie retards
Yeah, that revolution's sure to come any day now kek. Have fun trying to fight us with stick and rocks faggot.

Charls?

aydin paladin always makes good videos

other good content
mark collett
james allsup and nicky fuentes
ramzpaul
based southern belle
tree of logic
atheism-is-unstoppable (devon tracey)
SonofNewo for conspiracy news
braving ruin

and last but not least chris cantwell's live from seg

Nope. On the Korea directory to mitigate any fuckers trying to report me by just stating the truth.

Exactly, Idk why this dingus can't pick up a fuckin' Book or sumptin'

Can't believe no one has said the Truth Factory.

That woman behind the cat is smart af and regularly BTFOs the Clintons

You can rig the elections all you want, but we are the majority. If you resist us, expect Molotov cocktail rain at your house.

Nick Fuentes James Allsup mark Collet Tara McCarthy

Can you throw a molotov cocktail 150 yards? Didn't think so, strawberry. Your rambling sounds like a nigger about to burn down Oakland or something. We're laughing at you seriously.

He's not really moderate just maintains plausible deniability.

One of these days, you'll see your backyard filled with dozens of us and if you shoot anyone, you will go to jail for life, because we will occupy all administrative positions. This is what we've been working for for generations and we're more than willing to die and kill for it.

You are a bunch of hypocrites who want people to take your inconveniences more seriously than other people's real problems. You wouldn't have the guts to shoot a weapon if you knew it would get you arrested.

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc

Where is Peter Thiel to get everyone off of this leftist site where they prioritize their views, not having the care of all the work/effort you put into their site/channel. Same with Twitter, build a following, work hard and a lot gets undone within a few seconds because of some stupid ass culture war that BUSINESSES WHO ARE MONOPOLIES PARTICIPATE IN.

What does Sup Forums think of Dan Carlin?

>Administrative positions
>Anarchist

Who the fuck puts this much effort into being retarded; a shill? Seriously, guys, what the fuck is going on today. So many people with this memeflag purposely trying to derail threads.

Hes redpilled no doubt, he browses Sup Forums and loves his swedish nationality, hes aware of a lot of things that fucked his home country up but being the #1 youtuber, he has to look neutral or else he can lose it all. (((They))) have been trying to take him down through cutting off contract deals to media hit pieces but he still stands strong.

Ashtonbirdie

>anarchist
>asking for state help to put someone in jail
my fucking sides
I'm laughing even harder right now
you people don't even realize how fucking stupid you sound like read your own words you typed and think about them for 2 seconds pleb

I smell LEAF.
SAGE retards

Dr. William Luther Pierce's old broadcasts are the best. He really knew his history, current events, and what the future would hold. The broadcasts have aged really well.

youtube.com/channel/UCe_D2unzC24rkiHKoFgLFiQ/search?query=william luther

F

A bunch of kids lol.

What's more likely PragerU winning the lawsuit vs youtube or Pai doing something about them for breaking diversity of opinion laws that should apply to this medium.

>are there any right wingers who aren’t right wing?
Seriously man, what are you asking for? The right wing is a group that thinks leftist sjws are a problem, and particularly in the alt right support Nazis and Nazi trolling like kekistan. And the ones who don’t are what you call “pragertards”

So what exactly are you asking for?

Are there any YT vids about the thing with YT where you can type in 2 russian words and get copious amounts of CP-lite videos with creepy comments all throughout them?

Pay attention to this one, especially:
youtube.com/watch?v=pG-B9hlzdNg

these two are amazing they are poor and can use any kind of support they can get.

youtube.com/channel/UCLtREJY21xRfCuEKvdki1Kw

This guy right here. I can't stand rap, but this guy kills it over eminem's trump diss.

hooktube.com/watch?v=J6PMUNedtBE
youtube.com/watch?v=pPL23ym-ZUE

>youtube.com/watch?v=TJrGOmlE3RQ

>2dadstv who made this video, got 2 out of 3 strikes and are terrified of uploading again
>odds are we will never hear from these guys again after getting the fear of the banhammer put in them

>Nazis and cuckservatives are the only right-wing people out there

No. Also, SJWs are a meme that are a byproduct of the bigger issues.

No their fucking not. It's a bunch of whiny pussies period. Looking for a reason to bitch. They live in a constant state of a victim complex. People who are soooo empathetic that they think with their emotions and fail to rationalize anything. 'Facts' mean nothing to empathetic fuckwits. And that's how they preyed on you. They got you by the feelz. And SJWs are too fucking stupid to put in even 1 hour of true research. And if they did they would find that nearly everything they were led to believe through the fakestream media....was a fucking lie. Also, there is no alt-right. It's just another 'label' the media puts on people the same way Kkkillary failed when she tried to play identity politics. A way to demonize people, and nothing less.

The fuck?

It'll either be the genocide of Europeans or the invaders. I'd rather support my own.

>No. Also, SJWs are a meme that are a byproduct of the bigger issues

wtf I agree with the ancom on something?

States have democided a quarter of a billion human lives outside of war over the last century. So he's right on that regard.
And Jews aren't magic. They are allowed to have an in-group preference and exploit that.

Robbaz and Mr Sark are just better. Robbaz probably visits Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

Neither are political YouTubers though, so it's not really relevant.

>They are allowed to have an in-group preference and exploit that.
Funny how jews are the only group that are "allowed" to do that, right? Whenever whites do it everyone cries "nepotism" or "white privilege" or some other bullshit. That's a clear and unavoidable truth.

judging by your comments i doubt youd like him but stephan molymeme doesnt really fit any of the laid out categories

Counter Arguments is great. He really dives into the issues he addresses and shows the obfuscated hypocrisy in a lot of sjw and left arguments. Here's his video on the argument that black people can't be racist, one of his best:

youtu.be/6nbnGUUdQTU

A few that I watch:
>>Disgruntled Leaf Network
>>E;R
>>Murdoch Murdoch
>>James Allsup
E;R and Murdoch are more comedic but they all make high quality content.

Brother nathaniel and dr. Bill warner

>Muh ecelebs
Fuck off

Truediltom does some really good long form videos

youtube.com/watch?v=TYwcgQfh49k

>want to exterminate people because of their skin shade
Neat strawman. Not wanting third world genetic trash flooding into your country is simply entirely rational.

m.youtube.com/user/eliharman

>ctrl f
>thuleanperspective
>no results
I am disappointed.

youtube.com/watch?v=6cnyPwAuVLo
youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw

>Right-Wing Political Youtubers
Black Pidgeon Speaks isn't bad. Is he the greatest political YouTuber? No, but he certainly isn't bad at all. Definitely worth checking out IMO.

cultured thug

Styx

no there aren't because when you dig up the facts, you will usually find that right wingers are wrong. All you can hope for are retarded mouthbreathers spewing bullshit that isn't based on facts to confirm your already retarded world view.

Based on some people, H3H3, Jordan Peterson, and Sargon of Akkad are rightwing extremists.