Season 3 when?

Season 3 when?

Hopefully never, Chihaya is the worst mary sue i've read in a long time.

When Arata wins the Chihayabowl in the end.

After we get hype

My problem with her is that she's a huge dick to her friends

I hope not, she doesn't deserve him

Im still holding out on reading the manga in hope, that there'll be a season 3.
Just give us a fucking season3, fucking madhouse.

Fuck you bitch. Taichi deserves to win

I heard the manga turns to shitty edgy romance drama right after the anime ends, so I may not want more, even though it was amazing. I want more karuta, but I don't want the characters to turn into edgelords.

Nope.
Its still about a kurata autist who wants to beat the shit out of another kurata autist.
The romance was brief as hell only for chihaya to go KURATA

Taichi is the best boy in all of anime but he deserves someone better than Chihaya

Is that the bitch who plays YuGiOh cards in her 20's?

Never

Honestly, why is Arata so fucking annoying? It's like the author thinks we will like him by default because he was a cool kid.

Arata is the best boy and he deserves the best girl which is the Queen.

post yfw Taichi beats Arata in the Meijinbowl

I love how the Queen acts like a jealous wife.

I have a feeling this is going to happen, especially since he's training more and more with the current Meijin.

The mangaka did say in an interview she plans to reward Taichi for all the hard work he's put in. He definitely isn't slotted to win the Chihayabowl so this is probably more likely

>arata
>cool kid

You mean Taichi. He's known as the cool/rich/handsome/popular one of the two boys.

Taichi's gonna win chihayabowl, only delusional aratafags would believe otherwise

Probably because she knows her audience is conditioned to prefer dark-haired, emotionally retarded guys.

Slut

Don't care for the romance since I'm basically still reading for Queen, but I honestly think it'll be Arata. The signs are all there.

It's Arata and you know Taichi's final development will be to let her go. He's been cucked too long.

>tfw you're excited for canon chihaya x arata
>tfw you realize that means arata won't be getting the meijin title

Do you guys think the author was planning to develop the Taichi-Suou relationship this early on? Their first meeting certainly leaves an impact when it's drawn like this. But maybe it's just because it was Suou's first appearance.
Interesting that the anime didn't include this scene though.

>Do you guys think the author was planning to develop the Taichi-Suou relationship this early on?
Yes. Suo is the current Meijin, and Taichi is the only one training with him which is a huge advantage. He'll be the one to take the Meijin title from him, and I feel like Suo wants him to. Taichi won't win the Chihayabowl, but he will win the Meijin title. Each boy will get something in the end.

Arata will be her life partner/lover while Taichi will be the Meijin to her Queen.

>winning some shitty bitch autist vs becoming a bishonen meijin
how will aratafags recover?

Actually I get the feeling Meijin will win and will decide not to retire after all. Taichi and Shinobu's influence is working on him and he'll want to keep playing.

Tried watching the first few episodes but couldn't get past Taichi being such a little shit, stealing Arata's glasses and turning the whole class against him and Chihaya. I'm sure this is a good series, but I can't stand underhanded tactics like that especially considering that he's easily forgiven for it. Even more boggling is that the character somehow becomes a fan favorite later on.

Nah, because each boy needs to win something in the end. She definitely won't end the series with one of them getting Chihaya, while the other is still fighting for the Meijin title.

He was a bratty kid but turns out to be best boy when he grows up

Here's an idea: Taichi will win the meijin, Yuri on Ice style.

Nah, he's still shit.

I swear to god if Taichi doesn't win I will fucking hate all women

Children are dicks. Everyone has done something awful as a child and it's really weird for someone to hold that against someone for the rest of their life.

Better start hating all women now then, you whiny little faggot.

>taichifags still have hope

man its so obvious the mangaka is going the whole "fated lovers" route with arata.

It's probably a testament to the writing that it was realistic, but it definitely didn't make me care for the character as a viewer.

Wow, way being mature and holding that shit I did as a fucking kid for years like an autist. The worst thing is Taichi deeply regrets it and has to suffer for something he was pretty much expected to do cause he was a fucking retard, like all kids his age.

And that's fine. It just makes it look like you have the maturity of an actual child, or you're projecting hard and self-insert as Arata.

Too bad it didn't make me care for his character at all. His best scene in the series so far is when he's talking to Suo, and it's revealed that he doesn't love Karuta at all-he just played it because he loved everyone too much and thought he would lose the bonds he shared with them if he quit. Such a great scene.

>celebrating about winning some autist bitch when you get cucked out of your dream of being meijin
aratafags every time

Tachi doesn't have the hacks like Chihaya, Arata and Suo. I doubt he'll win any titles. Just like Ping Pong taught us, hard work goes far but talent beats everything.

>Catalog
Not an Aratafag though. It's just obvious how the mangaka is playing things out.

>dislike a fictional character
>you have a maturity of a child

Someone's projecting here, but it ain't me. Like I said, I understood why he did what he did and found it realistic, but it doesn't mean I have to like the character. A lot of people think children are annoying brats, so I don't see how that makes me special.

He's already been promised to get rewarded for all his hard work by the mangaka herself. It's pretty obvious each boy will get something in the end.

Also, Taichi does have talent-this was pointed out by Suo himself. Why do you think he takes him under his wing?

this isn't ping pong though.

>Why do you think he takes him under his wing?
Isn't it because Taichi was similiar to him? They don't like the sport but are playing to aquire a different goal.

Taichi will get Chihaya.

Arata will get the Meijin and Queen.

To be honest everyone should have started to like Taichi from episode 1 the moment that Chihaya goes Taichi, Taichi, Taichi when they are walking together. That was cute as fuck.

Im not even gay but looking at Taichi gives me butterflies

There's nothing between Queen and him. She just use to mirror herself with him because she thought they were alike, until he formed a team of his own.

>Taichi will get Chihaya.
Don't shit up the thread when you lose.

I hope he'll find happiness.

Don't forget, Chihayafuru is a prequel to Kaiji.

More proof.

I never get how the author expects us to like Chihaya and Arata being together when they so little screen time with one another as opposed to the chemistry and build up with Taichi.

They have little screentime together but the substance of their relationship is quite strong.

Is it from the manga? I only watched the anime and from what I can tell, doesn't seem like much

Yeah, a little bit of the manga too. It's more of a case of quality over quantity. Taichi shares the scenes, but Arata's impact on Chihaya has been 'special' ever since they met. It's something that even Taichi knew he couldn't compete against.

until he becomes meijin :^)