Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World

This witch comes up, removes your checkpoint and stops you from saving your waifu, and says she loves you and that you saved her.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/11/10/arc-3-rem-taking-care-of-subaru-and-camping-out/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pat her head and tell her that she´s my number 5 witch

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

I don't think i saw you miss a single thread since you started doing this actually, so good effort.

What would Subaru do if he woke up one day to see this?

Scream. Then Rem screams.
Then they try to calm down and he asks her what is she doing in his room.

At this point? Probably make sure she isn't another trick, and then proceed with the Rigel-making time.

What if she acts like she doesn't know who he is, but is still trying to snuggle up to him?

We've seen more than one instance of characters retaining emotional attachments even after suffering memory loss.

>Sorry. I love Rem.

Ask her to give me control over my own savepoints?

Considering how worried Satella seems about his mental health and general, if that were a possibility i think she'd do it.

Then you'd probably just end up screwing yourself over instead.

Anyhow, what does everyone think of Al being an amnesiac in the WN?

Anons, I am so in love with Echidna. I want to protect my Witch of Greed smile foreveeeeer. Would contract with her anytime, want to be her guinea pic for her experiments and her greedy search for knowledgeeeeeeee.

Who?

I just did a typeset of a little Christmas comic.

Here you go.

Silly Rem, you don't need to give yourself to Subaru, because you're already his.

Don't underestimate my autism.
Kissu

How so? I feel like being able to manually slider back along your 4D-timeline and choose the best save-state where to recontinue would be substantially better than random respawn points.

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

Guys I just don't want to bother reading the novel; spoil me on why Stella loves MC and summoned him

Nobody knows yet.

Well, if you could set your savepoints to before your last one, then that would be great. If you can't, then it's quite likely you'll save at a point where you're already screwed.

I really wonder what will actually happen if she wakes up. A lot of people say that they would start making out on the spot but knowing this author this will most likely not happen.

It's a mystery. She claims that Subaru "saved her", and did a lot of things for her. Of course, Subaru doesn't remember doing any of that, but for some reason, when he looks at Satella he feels some form of love for her, even though he wants to hate her.

That's like end of the story level stuff and the current arc is the halfway point.

Hold back till her memories are back. Then Rigel-making time. But those two have been known to be impatient so.

Thank you

Follow in the footsteps of Ani-ue and save everybody while trying to figure out how to kill her.

How much did he forget? His early years or all of who used to be even most of his life in Lugnica?

I would suspect Satella can control the savepoint at will. It's because she's trying to push Subaru to some conclusion that it keeps being bumped forward. Comprehensive spacetime-fuckery would probably preclude any notion of back/forward/past/present wherein savepoint is concerned.

Guys I told her to fuck off and now she turned into a dark shadow that's consuming everything wat do?

Run or kill yourself

It's possible that her power has limits as well. Too much time passes and she may be unable to take him far back enough to his old save.
Fall into darkness and become her eternal boytoy.

STILL no doujin

I'm super paranoid about trusting the info, without a proper translation of the scene.

Plus, maybe it's not on the LN. If it's even in the WN in the first place.

He knows what Earth is like, but has no memories of his own life there. As he has no memories of his own life, it's actually pretty hard to tell much about him. For all we know, he lost his memories at some point well after he was isekai'd.

At the point where his memories begin, he was already in the fantasy world. He actually thought he might be crazy because he knew a ton of shit about another world, but nothing about ever actually being there and no evidence of its existence. He was really fucking happy when Subaru confirmed that Earth actually existed and that he wasn't crazy.

Which chapter from arc 3 has that?

I want a S2 just to hear whatever semen demon voice they'll give her.

The term used is definitely "amnesia". It's pretty clear, since it's a pretty decent-sized conversation and there's nothing much else they could be talking about.

Not sure if it's in the LN though.

Fuck off Roswaal and stop breeding Ram

Chapter 13.

Right after where Kaguro got to.

Wait, he talks about it as soon as he meets Subaru? Wouldn't he say it on the way to the castle?

WN has Subaru sneak into the castle, and Al catching him while he's already there.

In the WN version of arc 3 he sneaks into the castle with the help of Rom and Appa Man. Then Priscilla and Al catch him by coincidence in a random room he hid in. LN saves time of course by merging it.

He has good taste in nee-sans at least.

>He sneaks into the castle in the WN

Is he fucking retarded? If anyone else caught him he'd probably face some real problems for it.

Glad they changed it to Priscilla giving him a ride in the LN. Even if the intention was to see if Subaru would make things interesting.

What are they gonna do kill him

>Then Priscilla and Al catch him by coincidence in a random room he hid in.
Priscilla's luck is really something else huh

>The day of the introduction of the royal election
>Bunch of nobles and knights in one place to oversee it
>The five candidates chosen by the prophecy in there as well

I figure they'd restrain him and not kill him, since he was just hiding unlike Rom who actually tried to kidnap Felt. But still, it would have shamed Emilia for Sure since she'd probably hear about it and have to explain herself.

This bishop comes up, retrieves your insignia and embarrasses you at your political debut, and says he loves you and that you saved him.

What do?

It was somewhat interesting in that it had more foreshadowing with Rom being involved in the demihuman war since he knew a special entrance. In fact, it makes me wonder why they spent so much time with Rom in the anime instead of the luck competition or Rem beating up the thugs when it didn't have much follow up aside from Felt.

Julius dueled Subaru to save his life because some knights wanted to kill him to restore their honor. Don't underestimate medieval society.

They fucked up Felt's scene too i think, even with the extra time for him.

>Dude talks shit
>Kill him to restore "honor"

How does that work? Is it something like "If you let the guy, who clearly doesn't know how to fight, and is just a crazy dude get away with it, shame on your family", or some shit like that? I mean i'd figure the knights would uphold honor, but not on the basis of murdering someone who clearly has no chance even if given similar chances to fight back in a duel.

>I love Julius.

If you let some pathetic little faggot get away with shittalking you, then everyone will think they can get away with it.

For the record, in real life terms I think it's a samurai thing and not a knight thing. And the author is basing it on that. Medieval japan was a society that did things like seppuku if you brought enough shame on yourself so this sounds par for the course.

>Start abusing quicksave
>Compulsively quicksave
>Quicksave at a really stupid spot
I've done it before, I don't trust myself.

Talk shit get a sword through the torso

That's what makes her quite the bitch

You mean his book has good taste, he's probably disgusted she's not a greedy witch. Like this, but with more clown fucking.

That's kawaii as fuck, nigga.

Nah, knights and other nobility would do that too. The mark of a noble was to be allowed to carry a sword and you could use it on randos that shit talked you. Dueling was a noble vs noble thing mostly, you could just smack a peasant up.

Well.

I saw this, I'm curious why he's fucking Ram now.

Why is nee-sama angry?

Nee-sama needs her horn back

>That's okay
He says
>It's just a matter of time until you fall in love with me

From then on for some reason he's really good at giving you exactly what you want before you realize you want it.

That just gives me more questions!

Getting woo'd by a time traveler is like being targeted by the most effective stalker ever.

Obviously this guy is stalking me. I guess I'm just going to have to ask a reliable knight to stay over for the night to keep me safe.

For some reason the knight just happens to have other pressing business that day, really weird just sprang up like two minutes ago.

Now I'm picturing Rem with a time power of her own trying to woo Subaru. Fear heartboner.

Hes getting her horny duh

What

>most effective stalker ever.
Couldn't help but remember pic related

She doesn't need one, her stalker game is already too strong.

Well, shit. In that case, I better go call my Uncle instead. He's already in town on a business trip.

Subaru-kun, please eat this. I need to know whether you prefer a 1:1.3524 peanut butter to jelly ratio, or a 1:1.3525 peanut butter to jelly ratio.

This is not the best of ideas.

Reminder that she considered kidnapping him in her wild girlish fantasies. And also fantasized being raped by him.

In a shocking twist it seems your uncle and your stalker are colleagues?
Your stalker invites himself over.

Cause she wants to be fucking the clown and not barusu

Well fuck.

I guess I'll just have to find someone else who can protect me for as long as I live.

Your stalker kills him.

I really wonder what that scene is like in the LN. The WN doesn't really have her consider the assault angle, though I have to say it's still in her character to have those kinds of thoughts.

>Being raped by him

When the hell was that one?

That second part was only in the manga I think, but given some stuff she said about him being forceful I wouldn't be surprised if that were still true.

Then there's all this.

>said Subaru looked like an infant while observing the lap pillow Emilia gave him

---
>“It appears she’s fallen asleep. The Fannel fruit has a strong drowsiness effect, after all.”

>“I’m not even going to ask what you planned to do after making me honest and putting me to sleep…. Well, at least now I see why you kept the game going.”
---
>“The fainting…is connected…to mayonaise…”

>“Huh? Yes, I know. Rem will do her best for Subaru-kun. And the dawn…fufu, I look forward to it.”

>She interpreted Subaru’s words as he was fainting in agony, and leaving behind an unusually cute smile, Rem fled the room.

---
>I love Subaru-kun’s face when you sleep. You become defenseless like a baby and I notice that your eyelashes are a bit long. I touch your cheeks and you become calm, then I play with your lips and you don’t notice
---

Did she spike the mayo?

Might've just been in the manga version, she says something about him being able to sneak up on her in her sleep means he could also take her while she was sleeping. Oh, and also that the witch cult can sneak up and murder them, which promptly happens.

He means the manga version of this scene after she noticed Subaru snuggled up to her without noticing. It's not in the wn version at least.

lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/11/10/arc-3-rem-taking-care-of-subaru-and-camping-out/

Oh right. That wasn't really rape, it was more along the lines of "being forcefull".

His tea. Or tried to. It's from the King's Game chapter.

I'm curious what Subaru would be like when high on honesty drugs.

Pretty sure if you start fucking someone while they're asleep most people consider that rape.

Cry. Cry like the overwhelmed little bitch that he is.

>That second part was only in the manga I think
We'll have to see the LN version to be sure.
Fine. I didn't want it to come to this, but I guess I have to do it.

I run home crying to my cat dad.

The forceful part was said later iirc when Subaru leads her by the hand somewhere so he can propose to run away together. That's probably why they were able to add this other line in since it's not necessarily out of character.

A hero appears!
Your dad is dead!
But it's okay, you're in good, possessive, and loving hands if you ever need a support figure!

Well, it's more like it lowers inhibitions. So yeah. She was probably hoping that lowered inhibitions and a cute girl snuggling up to him might help things progress before she got her chance to watch him sleep. She also tried to offer him a lap pillow during those events, so that seems like it was probably the plan.
>That's probably why they were able to add this other line in since it's not necessarily out of character.
Well, we need to see the LN to know if it even was added in.