Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
youtube.com/watch?v=LACyLTsH4ac
youtu.be/DBYn7lKskbs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>gibme ur mony

that's not what the Lord wants

Race traitors that want to increase the nigger population.

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

Unlightened followers of Jewish god.

youtube.com/watch?v=LACyLTsH4ac
Who was in the wrong here?
What do you think of speaking in tongues?

What is evangelical?

Aren't there like 2 types of Christianity? Orthodox Christianity (The truest form of Christianity) and Catholicism.
I'm not even talking about Protestantism, since it was a meme started by a German yokel.

>christianity is good for (((us))) don't follow it!

If you have never seen this movie, you're missing a piece of classic American cinema

Evangelicals are Protestants who believe they were "born again" and have to evangelize the message. Protestantism was probably a Jewish creation to attack the Church... but saying that makes it sound like I'm defending the Church, heh.

Thanks for the info, bro. I don't think that it was a jewish creation. It's Luther, the yokel who destroyed christianity. (Catholics and the Pope weren't helping either).
Once again, Germans are to blame for this.

another american abomination

Trigger Libcucks. BASED in my book.

I mean a pussy grabber is considered an "evangelistic" does it really mean anything?

mkultra psyops

youtu.be/DBYn7lKskbs

They are stupid, scared, weak-minded people, who believe in something that does not exist. They are also very judgmental, and often extremely hypocritical. In general, they are people that never really grew up intellectually.

Kek

>What do you think of evangelicals?
A perversion of the true faith and love our our Lord. Orthodox, Catholics, Anglicans, Copts, etc are all true followers of the word of God in their own ways. Luther was a sinner and a heretic and any church descended from him is blasphemous.

This is that kid now
>Ten years later, Sommerkamp (yes, that’s his real name) has abandoned evangelical Christianity, living with a group of spiritual seekers in Mount Shasta, California. His split from the evangelical world happening when his father came out as gay. He says he spent several years angry at the church, but has since discovered peace in eastern mysticism, quantum mechanics, and psychotropic drugs.
>By the end of our conversation, Sommerkamp said that he didn’t think he was abused. He was extremely critical of evangelicals, at one point calling Becky Fischer “a terrible fucking person who is fueled by the spiritual suffering of other people”. But, he said, he had chosen to have love for her, and was even grateful for the experience of Jesus Camp.
>“They showed us what it meant to really feel deep emotions for life, for God,” he says. “Some people would say that it was all fake, but when I look back on it, our belief in it had made it real. It really taught me the power of belief.”

>, but has since discovered peace in eastern mysticism, quantum mechanics, and psychotropic drugs.
>, but has since discovered peace in quantum mechanics
ehh. I guess the psychotropic drugs help

If they actually took the time to read the Bible, they would be ashamed of themselves.

They are the worst form of Christians

these

What do they do that contradicts the bible?

they literally ruined the Republican party. They want the country ruled by the Christian equivalent of Sharia law, and Republicans still claim to be all about freedom.

When I think of sheep, I think of evangelicals before the lamb.
These people are being told the earth is 6000 years old. I fear that whoever's telling them that is just trying to make them even more clueless and confused.

I was raised by them. Good people but a little crazy. I abandoned my faith and became an edgelord for awhile. But I've came back to my belief in Christ and God but in my own tame way. I'm wanting to go to the local Greek orthodox church. Anyways, they're good people but many fall for cuckservative tricks.

>What do you think of evangelicals?
Most gullible fuckwits on the planet.

>but has since discovered peace in eastern mysticism, quantum mechanics, and psychotropic drugs.
>quantum mechanics

literally retarded

>Republicans still claim to be all about freedom.
We are all about freedom, just not for immigrants, blacks, Hispanics, Jews, women, the poor, the educated and anybody who says Happy Holidays.

Not really heretics, but blasphemers

Joowish mind tricks oooooooooo

>claim to be about Freedom
>Endorse Christian Equivalent of Sharia law

choose one.

>claim to be about Freedom
>Endorse Christian Equivalent of Sharia law
>choose one.
My choice: Freedom
I bow to no gods and my government should not either.

and yet the Republican party absolutely does bow to Jebus and wants to deny people freedoms on the account of it going against their religious doctrine. Blue laws, banning gays from marriage, abortion bans, the war on drugs, Temperance/prohibition

Literally the only freedom Republicans are about is the right to bear arms. They're plenty willing to discard the rest of the rights. Due process? Well if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear from the government, you won't mind if we put a Government camera in your bedroom to make sure you fuck Jesus and Government approved of partners, in Government and Jesus approved orifaces, and you best not be using birth control, as you should only have sex for procreation anyway. No cruel and unusual punishment? Fuck that , torture people to get what you want out of them. Freedom of religion? Only if it's Christianity.

Freedom of speech? Only if it's speech I like.

God's people.

not a fan of the speaking in tongues bit, but otherwise I've known plenty of cool ones. They really gotta shake that mega church from their image then more folks would take them seriously or at least not ridicule them with such ease.

Controlled opposition. Just look at the JFK files and see how the CIA and other dark ops had people help push evangelicals, from within. Between evsngelicals and neo-Calvinists, this shit is why Jeezus overturned the tables at the bazaar. All of it is wildly out of context.

At first, I thought that was Danny Sexbang.