As I see this is the only thing between me and mandatory Russian lessons

As I see this is the only thing between me and mandatory Russian lessons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hn55Dq6SvXE
youtube.com/watch?v=VH8NnDEsNAo
youtube.com/watch?v=IxSha9RX5cY
youtube.com/watch?v=sRZ_hxljuYU
youtube.com/watch?v=noxdVX5JSuw
youtube.com/watch?v=ErlTq8tEgck
youtube.com/watch?v=1RnH5HriREc
youtube.com/watch?v=wvp1Ir0n158
youtube.com/watch?v=5w1B4a7QGjE
youtube.com/watch?v=5c7_ZAm8ceA
youtube.com/watch?v=hwUMYw2HELE
youtube.com/watch?v=ED9uTjo2kc8
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=S5nGkdRm_Io
youtube.com/watch?v=Km9_pIdsdfc
youtube.com/watch?v=yzbCkHxNxvc
youtube.com/watch?v=1GvU9QGQtuw
youtube.com/watch?v=diYAdvD_zPI
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=rkuhWA9GdCo
youtube.com/watch?v=M3Fy3Y4lsUI
youtube.com/watch?v=Kk3FCIZpyQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=IwwXJ8u7eTM
youtube.com/watch?v=Mvu0QrOcocY
youtube.com/watch?v=n-U6gVq2Uwc
youtube.com/watch?v=tSrBk9ap4Ts
youtube.com/watch?v=pv0tU2hWmME
youtube.com/watch?v=lcjykZwr9Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=dY6LKH-dbK8
youtube.com/watch?v=eH9lF5L3xTI
youtube.com/watch?v=PA5f1iUmvzU
youtube.com/watch?v=xC1drhGY9k4
youtube.com/watch?v=yO7YlbgdLFo
youtube.com/watch?v=UcuSJuvlfsA
youtube.com/watch?v=4D6RpfnoI6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=F_VQe3XPxoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>this is the only
What is it?

The Polish army.

So, you expect polish to defend your country instead of your own army?

MASZERUJĄ STRZELCY MASZERUJĄ

If you expect another country to defend your home, then you dont deserve to have it.

>muslim
Sorry was shitposting in another thread.

Wow, Poland have an army? With real guns? I thought they are still using cavalry and pikes.

We're increasing military funding, but the Polish army is bigger and has better capabilities. Also they're our best allies.

>State of Russian military intelligence.

>implying having cavalry and pikes in your military is a bad thing

KARABINY BŁYSZCZĄ

But we would defend them

Hah, that's a funny one.
It's okay as long as you're not trying to attack tanks with cavalry.

Yeah Russians, that is modern Russia, totally have the capacity to conquer Poland and Hungary (almost 50 million people) even though none of people there want them there, and then introduce mandatory Russian lessons. To reach these countries, they also need to conquer Baltic States (10 million) and Ukraine (36 million).
Russia is totally communist totalitarian state/this is totally 18th century, so a 150 million state can conquer 100 million people and maintain control.

>Russian repeating goebbels propaganda
Pottery

This is the most retarded "Muh Russia" post in weeks, maybe even month. Congratulations Hungary, never thought it would come from you.

Kek, the artist has never seen a tank in his life.

based Visegrad.

Austria soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=hn55Dq6SvXE

This

Big land empires are done

I'm joking, actually, don't get offended polskbro.

Not a bad video tbqh.
>This might be the most stereotypical Hungarian accent I've ever heard though.

Hungary is our brother nation!!
They never ever ever betrayed us and vice versa!!
They sacrificed more than anyone to help Poland and Vice Versa!!
Polish Soldiers would fight for Hungarian Independence just like if they were fighting for Poland and Vice Versa!!

HUNGARY = BROTHER

1956 - never forget Magyar brother!
youtube.com/watch?v=VH8NnDEsNAo

========= Military Edition ===========

Bless those who serve their country

youtube.com/watch?v=IxSha9RX5cY
youtube.com/watch?v=sRZ_hxljuYU
youtube.com/watch?v=noxdVX5JSuw
youtube.com/watch?v=ErlTq8tEgck
youtube.com/watch?v=1RnH5HriREc
youtube.com/watch?v=wvp1Ir0n158
youtube.com/watch?v=5w1B4a7QGjE
youtube.com/watch?v=5c7_ZAm8ceA

========= Paramilitary edition ==========

youtube.com/watch?v=hwUMYw2HELE
youtube.com/watch?v=ED9uTjo2kc8
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=S5nGkdRm_Io
youtube.com/watch?v=Km9_pIdsdfc
youtube.com/watch?v=yzbCkHxNxvc

Exactly. Not to mention, Russians don't give a fuck about most of Eastern Europe, outside of perhaps breaking up NATO and EU because they see it as a threat.
Only way they could achieve ''domination'' is economically.
Russians have the desire to dominate Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan and like, where they actually have some connections to latch onto.
>the ========================== guy
Are you paid by Polish government, or just an enthusiast?

>he doesn't learn russian voluntarily
I, for one, welcome our new russian overlords

>still better than Arabs

shut your fucking mouth ahmed

Would you prefer mandatory Arabic lessons?

youre a churka. dont lie.

i am regular Pole who is consious of current situation, i represent the new generation of Poles who have courage to stand up against Russian threat!

You on the other hand are a well known russian shill posting under Montenegro flag for the last few months.

>Russians don't give a fuck about most of Eastern Europe
- Why do they build up their army so much in recent years than?
- Why do they train nuclear strikes on central/eastern european countries than?

*you need to understand that in 2022 most of central/eastern europe will stop buying russian gas/oil and this will kill russian economy.
The war is most likely inevitable

Fuck Pooland

Russian humor is a confusing one, it's much like their military tradition of retreating into the winter. They bait you into attacking them in a logical fashion by presenting absurd statements, then let their cold lack of any emotional investment in the debate leave you bewildered. Having won the debate you realise that there was nothing of value to be gained, now you're exposed in an unfamiliar and harsh land. Having invested your time and thoughts to something the Russian had invested nothing, you realise you've given far more than he lost. That is when the cold truth hits you, like a slap across the face on a Russian winter's morning. You've been baited.

There is nothing wrong in trusting in your brother to help you when the hour is dire.
We got your back, magyarbros.

Let's be friends

enthusiast

its hard to tell exacly why it is so
people in here unironically treat hungarians as blood/brothers

doesnt make sense
you can be rational, university professor in your 50s, who never in his life met hunbro
and you'll voluntarily go fight for them

same with me
it is kinda spooky to be honest

>Russian shill
How am I a Russian shill? Because I disagree with your paranoid butthurt assessment of the situation?
>Why do they build up their army so much in recent years than?
Because they see NATO as a threat. Given Western actions in Georgia and Ukraine, I can understand their reasoning. You remember Polish FM riling up people at Maidan?
Do you think actions have no consequences?
>Why do they train nuclear strikes on central/eastern european countries than?
Why did Americans have plans for war with British Empire in 30's?
Because that's what armies do. They make plans.
>*you need to understand that in 2022 most of central/eastern europe will stop buying russian gas/oil and this will kill russian economy.
That's why they are developing other markets, like China.
>The war is most likely inevitable
Says you.
You're fucking dumb, you write like a pimpled nationalist 15 year old, try to learn more before pretending to understand shit.
This isn't 18th century, imperial conquests are over. Russians could theoretically expand to Ukraine or Belarus, but beyond that, they don't have the means, pure and simple. It's not a military question.

I didn't say anything about liking Hungarians, rather his method of writing, he makes these fucking pastas interrupted by "==================''.
He doesn't find it ironic to call ME a shill though.
''Shill'' lost all fucking meaning here.

>This isn't 18th century
Don't even waster your time on this autist. Some people are just too retarded to understand that the world lives in the 21 century, where everything depends on economics and resources, not some shallow ideological concepts.

Ideology is still potent, but modern Russia has no ideology to export, at least not this way.

all you need is a little bit of historical knowledge.
First better example:
Do you know who gave us all their ammo for the russian invasion in 1920? Hungarians did. Have you ever heard of any1 doing similar thing? No.

youtube.com/watch?v=1GvU9QGQtuw

before russian invasion on Georgia European armies were literaly dissapearing. Poland was pretty much getting rid of their military. The russian invasion and new politics changed EVERYTHING.

> Russians could theoretically expand to Ukraine or Belarus

See thats the problem. Whole world is against Russian annexation of Ukraine and Belarus. Belarus is the most important piece and has always been for at least 10 centuries. In geopolitics there is saying that:

"Whoever controls Belarus, controls the whole eastern Europe". For centuries every time russia tried to chimp out, Poland would simply block Smolensk Gate. If russia was becoming 2 strong we would simply choke Moscow a bit through Smolensk Gate.
The collapse of PLC was the greatest tragedy in this part of Europe and there can be no balance with russia occupying Belarus. If Russians took over Belarus, taking polish independence is just a small step from that point.

Its both Polish and Anglos/French buisness to bring back the balance to centra/eastern europe.

Thats how i imagine russian talking about Ukraine that you guys won't have:

youtube.com/watch?v=diYAdvD_zPI

goddamn that map is most retarded of those russian balkanization kind. all this "republics" was sucked out of ass by "Koba" and with exception of northern caucasus, buryatia and tatarstan has more than 80% of russian population.

>before russian invasion on Georgia
Please remind me, how did that invasion occur? What preceded it?
Did Russians just spontaneously attack Georgia?
>Whole world is against Russian annexation of Ukraine and Belarus
Nah, only USA and it's allies. So West. Russians, of course, won't ''annex'' Ukraine in the near future. They lack the capacity to do so.
>Belarus
...is de facto extension of Russia. For example, their military is fully integrated with Russian military. I merely said, that's where they could expand, in the sense of integrating it into Russia.
>collapse of PLC
>Polis and Anglos/French business
AH! Evil Russian imperialists, but Polish imperialism is good and noble!
And you need to attack Russians in order to establish ''balance'', but Russians are the threat!
Cure yourself of infantile nationalism, or avoid these subjects. You're so clearly biased, which wouldn't be so problematic if you weren't terribly deluded.
>future map of Russia
Friend, Russia is, in the sense of territory, 90% Russian, meaning ethnic Russians are majority on all that land.
So only way you could split Russia like that is conquest of Russia, and artificially keeping them separate, while implementing totalitarian methods, or outright slaughtering people.
Which is kinda problematic because at the very least Russians have 2000 nuclear warheads ready to fly in a few minutes.

Yeah sure, what I meant is that now ideology now serves as a means of economical expansion, and not vice versa.
The problem is that Belarus command structure is like 90% controlled by Russia. If Lukashenko fucks up and Russia decides to intervene, then Belarus army will simply switch sides, just like ukrainian troops in Crimea.

Jeez man, you're either insane or really a paid shill.

>For centuries every time russia tried to chimp out, Poland would simply block Smolensk Gate. If russia was becoming 2 strong we would simply choke Moscow a bit through Smolensk Gate.

That's funny. Out of 13 major wars between Russia and Poland, you only won 2 times. Namely, Smolensk War and Soviet-Polish in 1919 - 1921. And even those victories were temporary.

>Whole world

Whole world doesn't give a shit about you, me, or our countries. And the west only cares about profit. And if surrendering Belarus and Ukraine would be profitable for the west, they wouldn't give a shit about your screeching.

>Whoever controls Belarus, controls the whole eastern Europe

Where did you get that?

>Taking polish independence is just a small step from that point.

Look, nobody cares about your country. It's too insignificant for Russia to even bother about it.

Yea i know that Belarus is both military and economicaly dependant from Russia. I was also reading articles about lukashenko and the rest. Russians could literaly overthrow his gov overnight. There is no even real need for military action in Belarus.
but...
It all depends on if Russia will somehow manage to "not collapse" as its predicted by many western think tanks. I agree many of them are far from reality but some of them give real good data on the current situation in russia.
If Russia would have collapsed, it would lose its ability to keep Belarus on a leash.

>not learning Russian

What's wrong with you? This is an English dominant board only so we can speak among plebs and mock them.

Let me guess, these "think tanks" are one "think tank", the one that also predicted Poland (and Turkey) will be superpower by 2050?
The one that predicted the collapse of Russia in a year in 2014?

no, George Friedman's vision of Europe is pretty much a fairytale. Trust me, most of people here in Poland don't take his words serious.

keep hatin ruskie cousins and keep sucking anglosaxon dicks, like your grandads did in '39.
sometimes i really hate you braindead polacks.

>(((western think tanks))) are literally fake news payed by political lobbyists to push narratives in the media and switch public opinions. You can as well listen to CNN or Soros foundation.

Well, show me those "think tanks" which taught you all this bullshit.

>only thing between me and mandatory Russian lessons.
You see guys he said that Poland is ONLY thing betwen him and russian army. He not even want to fight if we invade an defeat Poland, he will go to his "mandatory Russian lessons". Its just pathetic.

Not all, but yeah, many are clearly either paid or charlatans who write fan-fiction.

>superpower
impossible simply because we are to small for that.
>regional power
why not? we are on the right track

You're pretty good

Kek

Plz invade them Ivan.

Unfortunately you're right, rusbro. Cucks like that are not the ones who fight and die.

Give me another nation that is so irritating I dare you

-Mouthy
-Rude
-Can't take a joke and they threaten you with violence
-Bad sense of humour
-Bragging about ancient battles thinking they still mean anything to people and because they don't have anything else
-Ridiculing better developed nations because of insecurity
-Overestimating the importance and potential of our country
-Can't take a criticism and react impulsively

Russians and Ukrainians are way more humble and modest than Polacks. They are from the soviet bloc too and they have no problem with admitting weaknesses of their countries. There are also fewer eastern european gopniks and chavs here, Polacks take the lead definitely

Meanwhile Polacks have little to brag about in terms of earned achievements, yet they make the impression that Poland is better than others because Vienna and some other shitty battle and stronger because it will create some bizarre Intermarium

Poland says same thing about NATO, as a result they look like a bunch of cowardly spiteful dwarfs, whom fun to poke a stick.

>this guy again

>Mouthy
>-Rude
>-Can't take a joke and they threaten you with violence
>-Bad sense of humour
>-Bragging about ancient battles thinking they still mean anything to people and because they don't have anything else
>-Ridiculing better developed nations because of insecurity
>-Overestimating the importance and potential of our country
>-Can't take a criticism and react impulsively
You have just discrabed every nation that has ever existed in the history of the world.

Hey, our sense of humor is pretty good actually.

As I see your picrelated is the only thing between me and mandatory Bantu lessons.

Peter Zahan
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=rkuhWA9GdCo

The Institute of World Politics

John Lenczowski
youtube.com/watch?v=M3Fy3Y4lsUI

youtube.com/watch?v=Kk3FCIZpyQ8

Chodakiewicz - long historical background first
youtube.com/watch?v=IwwXJ8u7eTM
youtube.com/watch?v=Mvu0QrOcocY

Sebastian Gorka

youtube.com/watch?v=n-U6gVq2Uwc

Foreign Policy Research Institute

youtube.com/watch?v=tSrBk9ap4Ts

youtube.com/watch?v=pv0tU2hWmME

youtube.com/watch?v=lcjykZwr9Kg

youtube.com/watch?v=dY6LKH-dbK8

Maxwell School of Syracuse University

youtube.com/watch?v=eH9lF5L3xTI

Thats just speeches in English. i could list so much more in polish but you guys wouldn't understand a word.
* i did spend some time on gathering this links here for you. I would gladly see your response with some non russian think tanks proving your point of view. Meaby you would even redpill me if you think im wrong

The only thing between you and mandatory Russian lessons is the EU gibs package. Because of which you get mandatory English lessons instead))))

What the fuck is other

>You have just discrabed every nation that has ever existed in the history of the world.
Fine, but let's limit this to Sup Forums and you'll admit that what I wrote is true. Polacks are the worst posters here, Russians and Ukrainians are far better and more thoughtful, meanwhile Polacks are represented mostly by some chav scum

Marcel kundlu ile ci płacą za to shitpostowanie? Wiesz, że Ci nie odpuszczę, aż mi nie odpowiesz.

its a meme, and all eastern front armies used cavalry, soviet army used cavalry to great succes in the Belarusian swamps to cut off supply lines and essentialy destroy an entire wehrmacht army gruppe

And this is why we respect you most

Germans lost more than 50% of their supply chain in september campaign so during French invasion most of their supply was transported with horse carts. Also every army back than still used horses to transport.

also cavalry charge on tank is just a nazi propaganda

nie płacą, a teraz zdychaj

No, the worst posters here are leafs. Polacks are saints compared to these guys.

>relying on the P*lish army to save you
Better start learning Russian right now.

I strongly disagree, Canadians are much more cultured than Polacks who are mouthy and irritating

your opinions are worthless

But people want to talk to me, while you're a chav scum from the worse sort of polish families

>Turkey - european manufacturer
Tukey confirmed white and european.

>you're a chav scum from the worse sort of polish families
nice baseless opinion

I am sorry, but leafs are literal spawns of Satan, spreading lies and spewing marxist propaganda. You may disagree with a pole, but at least it's possible to have a dialogue with him.

> countries before 1600
> tfw no US and A

So fucking what?

Marcel your pastas and myths have been debunked hundreds of times here on Sup Forums but even than you didn't feel like creating something new or changing something old... you haven't even changed file names for the last 2 months...

Im aware that you are paid for shilling and you won't stop doing this but please... come up with something new... your current posts are so fcking boring, i literaly saw them hundreds of times ...

Marcel jest mistrzem we wojnę. Daj mu żyć.

youtube.com/watch?v=PA5f1iUmvzU

I don't understand. Americans had their Mississippi company or a bank in 1784 while Eastern Europeans didn't have shit. Americans already in 18. century were on a good path to economic development

> Never been to Hungary
> Every time I meet a Hungarian they have a type of autism I can appreciate
> Always hit it off with them, even before I say I'm Polish and they say they're Hungarian, always have good time with the Magyar bros

It's just meant to be. Polish-Hungarian Commonwealth WHEN?

fuk brits r smart. srry about ur cunt, m8. i know were all wogs to you, but we dont like muzzies either. also, thx for not posting polandballs with plungers in the Slavic Unity Thread. was nice to get a thread going without all the shitposting, although I did expect a bit more bantz

>srry about ur cunt, m8
I don't have a mangina.

Poland would get absolutely assraped by Russia, no matter how much they spend on defense.

>mandatory Russian lessons
Why not start learning Russian anyway? English is the language of the international Jew.

So you've cherrypicked 5 or so maps and Wikipedia pages and use them for last 5 months or so to prove Western Europe was richer and had more capital to invest in industry. Good job. Also - panta rhei.

this. when the shooting starts, its gonna be awfully hard to tell who the enemy is, 'muh ebil Russia' because 'muh history', or the swarms of 'EU army liberators' like pic related

>(((Chodakiewicz)))
CIA n*ggrs back to Langley, pls

there is no point in talking to Marcel. He is a brainless bot who don't care about the truth. He will keep posting this pastas over and over again.

He is just like this cat known as "boris daj mnie bułku"

youtube.com/watch?v=xC1drhGY9k4

>Polacks
>chav
misspelled chad* there m8

yea all of the sudden everyone american is CIA

Here have some polish redpills

youtube.com/watch?v=yO7YlbgdLFo

youtube.com/watch?v=UcuSJuvlfsA

youtube.com/watch?v=4D6RpfnoI6Q

youtube.com/watch?v=F_VQe3XPxoY

M1 series burns 230 liters jet fuel per hour, Leo 2 has a 1200 liter tank and a 550km range, and a horse eats what, half a bale of siano in an hour? So, tanks for WW3, horse for WW4?

>kraj, nie cipę
>not your boipucci. wrong flag, thats finnland
too much slang. meant ur country, Nigel
country
cuntry
cunt
get it? :)

The Russians would never come that close user

>So you've cherrypicked 5 or so maps
I wrote "still" no Eastern Europe, to show that even when the banking system started to emerge, Eastern Europe still was retarded

>Also - panta rhei
yep, I'm sure Poland will have a larger population than China or India because panta rhei

It doesn't really work so well Filip. For what it's worth, most Brits don't dislike poles, unless you need to live with near them, and I understand why having lived in a flat beneath a couple in the past. Basically you're all fucking nocturnal and turn your houses into launderettes, furthermore you can't level the fucking washing machines things. This in turn means that I have to try to sleep whilst all I can hear is - *THUMP*,*THUMP*,*THUMP*,*THUMP*,,,,*THUMP*,*THUMP*,*THUMP*,*THUMP*,*silence*,*VUUHREEE*,*CHUD*,*CHUD*,*CHUD*,*CHUD*,*CHUD*,*VUUHREEE*,*THUMP*,*THUMP*,*THUMP*,*THUMP*,,*VUUHREEE*... THROUGHOUT THE FUCKING NIGHT. To make matters worse, I had one of your fellow countrymen come down, stick your head through my open window and have a go for playing music at a moderate volume at 6PM on a Friday night during the summer because you fucking vampires only operate after dark.

So nowadays I sit hear, unemployable, due to a clinical diagnoses, of sleep deprivation induced psychosis.