Lol. Sweden is so Fucked !!!

theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/29/muslim-population-in-europe-could-more-than-double

"If high migration continues until 2050, Sweden’s Muslim share will grow to 30.6%, Finland’s to 15% and Norway’s to 17%."

Sweden start sending your young women to Israel. We'll protect them. you fags stay there and fight for your country.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation
unvis.it/theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation
dw.com/en/israel-to-deport-40000-african-refugees-without-their-consent/a-4144308
youtube.com/watch?v=Wk25AeFWMNs
youtube.com/watch?v=EL_9faGOEBg
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off kike

>i say something favoring israel
>OP praises me for being a proud bg
>i say something negative about israel
>OP calls me a gypsy
can we play a new game already

"Multiculturalism is love"

Kill all baizous!

theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation

EUROPE FUCKED HERSELF REAL GOOD.

I'm surprised the guardian would report on something like this. Aren't they super leftwing?

unvis.it/theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation

Ouch, that looks painful as hell.

>Sweden start sending your young women to Israel.

Yes, all acording to plan, soon the jews in the holy land will be around trashcans looking out for the BBC they cut off from the african immigrants

I want to protect Sweden

in other news, from israel.

dw.com/en/israel-to-deport-40000-african-refugees-without-their-consent/a-4144308

>donates billions of dollars
WTF? I LOVE SOROS NOW!

There are options to stop it all.

No they aren't, the USA will carpet bomb you like they did in Serbia

>can we play a new game already
wanna play "gas the jew" this time, user?

Sweden, if shit over there is really as bad as we meme about then please do something. Please.

>Nevertheless in eastern countries such as Poland the growth could be between 0.1 and 0.2%
Based Polan winning again.

This just in, Sweden has legalized rape. Problem solved yes?

I was in Sweden less than a month ago. I was very pleasantly surprised, Stockholm is no worse shitskin-wise than any other big European city. These memes seem dumb now tbqh.

its not just that they will be 30%. the younger muslim population there will be more than 50%.
in france muslims are 10% of the population but 25% of the people under the 18 years old are muslims.

well there are 2 scenarios, in one they get to be 30% muslim by 2050 and in other 11%. so obviously right now things are cleary not as bad since its still atleast 90% white, also none of the scenarios operates with genocides of shitskins.

i've been in Sweden several times and i have to say, while yes there's lots of immigration its in remarkably better shape than places like France or the UK in terms of migrants.
while i saw quite many migrants, there were less and most were middle easterners/levantines.
in Paris and London i saw fuck tons of literal niggers, for me that's worse.

So I take it you've accepted the reality of part and parcel of living in a big [European] city?

one is too many.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wk25AeFWMNs

The goy know you scum cunt.
The purge is coming.

Well that makes me feel better. I guess all these places are kinda fucked though cause it's the underlying problem of being so open. Unless europe decides to go poland mode I dont see anything good on the horizon.

UAUAJAJJAJJAJAHAHAHAHA

kekkles

>start sending your young women to Israel

no ulterior motive there, huh?

Norway's wont rise to 2050 because the anti-immigration party have too much influence on the immigration agenda. If the other parties are not strict, they will gain even more votes.

>a Jew making this thread
We can all agree that Sweden is WAY worse than Noway in terms of immigration/PC culture etc. Why is this you ask? They have 20000 Jews, we have 500.

The leader of the biggest "anti-racist" aka pro ethnic replacement organization in Norway, is led by one of these 500 Jews. What are the odds?

to 17% in 2050*

If you know who is behind the corruption and rape of Europe you can act to keep it from happening to your nation.

>Sweden start sending your young women to Israel. We'll protect them. you fags stay there and fight for your country.

How about you open up your borders first

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

You think Sweden is fucked?
A couple months ago an elderly couple who was helping a Syrian refugee for years was murdered by the same Syrian after he found out they were FPÖ voters.

youtube.com/watch?v=EL_9faGOEBg

Yeah thanks a lot Schlomo

you fucking kikes should be nuked

Oy vey, just wait until your swedish concubines make your betas smuglle them in

theyre gloating at this point

>The Muslim population is also much younger than non-Muslims. The proportion of Muslims under the age of 15 is 27%, nearly double the proportion of under-15 non-Muslims at 15%.

>“While Europe’s Muslim population is expected to grow in all three scenarios - and more than double in the medium and high migration scenarios – Europe’s non-Muslims, on the other hand, are projected to decline in total number in each scenario,” says the Pew report.

>Historically, a relatively small share of migrants to Europe were refugees from violence or persecution, with most coming for other reasons.

Rape rape baby, bing da bing da bing bing, rape rape baby....

- chocolate ice

>not realizing the game UKIP and Leave has to play in the UK

They need to talk about problems with Slavs, even if they're nowhere near as bad as non-whites, so the cucked UK population don't immediately dismiss them as racists.

Bulgars fought kebab with blood, you should be willing to take some words in order to keep fighting them.

Why are (((you))) doing this to us?

>they're nowhere near as bad as non-whites
They're way worse. They worship the muslims.

sauce pls

>1 post by this ID

>rape capital
I doubt it

it's an old person too so it will be difficult to heal

You Jews were behind the open immigration laws for the third world filth.

May Iran invade Israel to destroy it, while USA collapses as bankrupt and decrepit with China and Russia invading to conquer the evil, pathetic, selfish and amoral Americunts.

Jews should be exterminated to extinction in the future for it is the persistent cancer of humankind.

>Pic related is filthy Jewess Barbara Spectre gloating about the destruction of Europe by Jews, with her organization trying to destroy the Swedish with policies suggested to the cucked government in Sweden.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ