One Piece

Hopes/expectations for One Piece in 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

onepiecepodcast.com/2016/12/18/jump-festa-announcements-heading-reverie-wano-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

two in my ass and that's how my butt looks like

2017 is the year of SanjixNami!!
I'm excited

Nami vs Pudding when?

I just want big mom arc to end quickly

if only she could finish me quickly if you know what i mean

>VOID CENTURY
>VOID CENTURY
>VOID CENTURY

I dont get some people's fixations over the missing tooth thing. Chopper will probably whip up a replacement cast.

It will grow back when he eats Sanji's cooking obviously.

how come black beard still has missing teeth?

Oda killing off all chances for shipping retards to exist. It's insufferable.

Because blackbeard has the whole "classic pirate" aesthetic going on. Missing teeth helps that.

He believes his tooth fell out because of fate. Going against that would be preposterous.

Because he eats pies all the damn time.

Um, that's not even a root canal that's a fucking implant. What do you think Luffy's dental plan is?

who would make him a replacement? i wouldn't let the drunk near my teeth

I dont know shit about dental crap. I just thinkit's highly unlikely he's keeping the gap since for the main character and vanity sake for buying audiences, it's better he have a full set.

Sanji kicking the remaining commander ass on his own.

Pudding kills everyone and the manga ends

Sanji will not fighting pudding.
Nami will.

onepiecepodcast.com/2016/12/18/jump-festa-announcements-heading-reverie-wano-2017/
Rest of Whole Cake Island,Reverie and Wano for 2017

Honestly can't wait for Whole cake to end.

Moriah returning. This is literally all I want from One Piece in 2017.

I want to see a skinny Moriah. A reinvented moriah even.

I hope this bitch isn't the last commander that would be a huge let down and if she is Sanji turning into a trannie just to kick her butt

This, i hope he comes back in Wano to help againts Kaido
And pleose Oda don't make him more fat i want Swole Moria back

I love sa-na!

It will grow back when Sanji and Nami kiss and make up

Me too user!!

Because neither Sanji OR Nami love him.

This. I can't wait for this.

I love seeing a girl go to the ends of the earth for her man

Reminder Nami does NOT forgive.

>Steal Pizza
>Read Newspaper

I want her to do something else.

Another year of no Monet

Is the OTP becoming officially canon not enough for you??

I can't wait until Oda BTFO all this autistic shipping

Also how started this shitfest?

A new crewmember. I don't care who it is. It has been 9 years since the Strawhats got another new member.

>I don't care who it is.
Is obvious Jinbei will join nigga.

>jimbei
>not qt
The fuck

Him to be confirmed nakama

It's obvious that no one will join.
Nakamatards are retarded

Jinbei is basically official faggot. Reread this arc.

Next nakama will be the child of Sanji and nami

Can we take a reminder of how many characters turned out to be disappoiting in 2016? Oda went hard on us.
>people expected Raizo to be a cool ninja/cute kunoichi
>people expected Bobbin to be strong
>people expected the Vinsmokes to be badasses

>people expected Sanji to stop being a jobber

Who expect Raizen to be a cute kunoichi? I expected a dude with ninja skills. His head size was unexpected.

>Who expect Raizen to be a cute kunoichi?
nakamafags. Thankfully they got btfo hard.

Who? People just expected a ninja
Bobbing was the one lidering the vengeaful army and did fuck all so Oda its obviously reserving him for some big fight
Said no one never

She forgave Hachi.

Hachi is not a girl who hurt her beloved Sanji-kun.

Unresolved mysteries:

>What is the One Piece?
>Where is All Blue?
>What happened during the void century?
>Will Zoro's eye open again?
>What about Luffy's mom?
>What is up with the revolutionaries?
>Will we get more on Shanks' backstory?
>What's the Will of D?
>What happened to Vegapunk and Kuma?

Didn't Zoro fuck it up with the knife in front of Perona and Mihawk?

that was fanart

Canon soon with alarming rate.

>What is the One Piece
A weapon
>Where is All Blue?
Between Nami's legs
>What happened during the void century
Nothing
Yes
>What about Luffy's mom?
Dead.
They left before BB got there
Yes
>What's the will of D?
Down Syndrome
Vegapunk is working for the WG and Kuma is now a robot.

And if you check Oda's drafts for the timeskip crew you'll see that in some of them it's clear the eye is missing or the eye is fine, Oda has no plan for it. Its just for the looks.

Wonder how long he plans to keep that missing tooth gag. I'm surprised no one said anything yet, considering the characters always lose teeth and now of all times he makes it relevant?

Gee.

To end

Forgetting
>What is the giant thing in the mist at the end of Thriller Bark?

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

Who's Luffy's main rival?

He'll have it back by the time the arc ends

TELL US WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED IN THE VOID CENTURY ODA!!

Wasn't it Zou?

In Wano runs away

Who?
Who?
Who?

Who thought any of this outside of you?

I want you to shut the fuck up.

Sucking dick on the way to take it up the ass in Wano.

I fucking hope so. If not let Nami do it

I want to sniff Jinbe's butt. That's my hope for 2017.

Eating pussy on the way to fuck bitches in Wano

The silhouette in the mist look like three mountains rather than an elephant. And it was implied it played a part in making pirate crews go missing before Morioh showed up. I don't think that's something Zou or the Mink tribe are known for.

I don't think it's far fetched to say Zoro is likely a virgin.

>Zoro
>Women
HAHAHAHAHA that is a good one. Maybe a sword.

You're right, it needs to be a woman with a sword

Sword with a woman fruit.

Make it happen Oda

Training to learn his bankais

So I heard the WCI arc ends this year. We will then get the reverie arc, and then wano arc damn near the end.

20th anniversary acknowledgement and Jinbe joining his crew.

There are series and shows about fucking ships and unships... Why they don,t go fucking watchs these and leave us alone?

And all they fucking do is hurt themselves when the author makes unwanted couples.

Remember when Naruto ended and people wanted Naruto and Sakura to get married? Remember the hate comments and the rivers of tears? Now imagine this with One Piece. Imagine that Nami marries Zoro or some shit like that...

That,s going to be a fucking living horror.

I'LL CRASH THIS CAR RIGHT NOW
DON'T PLAY WITH ME

That Chopper is giving me heart palpatations

>Jinbe joining his crew.
Do you have insomnia perhaps?

>Naruto and Sakura
Oh, don't remind me. That confession was the weakest shit I ever saw. Her getting called out for it was the best thing that ever happened.

>insomnia

Reminder that Jinbe was first mentioned in chapter 69 on 19th December 1998. It is now 18 years later and he's finally about to join the crew.

>What is the One Piece?
Kronos, the Fourth Ancient Weapon. The currents of the world are as such as to provide a planetary power source for the Watching God, who records all of reality for 800 years inside the moon. He was given dominion over the 100 years of the Void Century to collect all knowledge and purge the sinful in all aspects from the new world in Heaven. He will be switched to cola power and conclude recording so as to stop his monitoring of the world, and to reset the planet and wrist control of the seas from the Red Line's inhabitants.
>Where is All Blue?
It was the ocean in its original form, before the Void Century.
>What happened during the Void Century?
Whatever cataclysm came, Queen Anne is the name of the burned-away kingdom, and the events made the world what it is today.
Of course. But only when he needs his depth perception back.
>What about Luffy's mom?
You mean Nico Olvia? Who knows. Oh yeah, she's alive btw.
>What is up with the Revolutionaries?
They are inspired by the tattered history uncovered by the Oharans 30 years ago to rebel against the World Government, as they are sickened by what they know, and feel that the end of their system is key to setting the world right.
Of course.
>What is the will of D?
D stands for Djinn. They inhabit fruit... of the loins.
Time travel from Chopper (whose fruit will later unlock to him all the elements of man including the knowledge in past present and future) in a past universe trying again and again to save his crew, then forgetting his mission and growing callous and calculated, and hoping to catalogue all the 50 years he hops amongst, before destroying the rest. Kuma was originally Chopper's apprentice when the Strawhats got absorbed into the Yonkous, several dozen 'jumps' ago.

>What is the One Piece?
A mechanism that changes the world. It will also be something else I cannot pinpoint yet.
>Where is All Blue?
Non-existent at the moment, but will come about when the Red Line is blown over FMI.
>What happened during the void century?
The (now) WG secretly plotted against the ancient kingdom and massacred the majority of them and took over. It was a world-wide scale event.
No. He's lost it.
>What about Luffy's mom?
Insignificant I suppose.
They're doing what the WG did to the AK, and plotting an overthrow of the rulers. Lurking in the shadows for now.
Maybe a bit more after Blackbeard kills him.
>What's the Will of D?
Becoming the best. They seek to change the world.
Vegapunk was a bro so he let Kuma do his thing for a bit longer. Kuma was just willing to sacrifice himself for his goals.

Blackbeard

-A weapon or an actual treasure with something that the WG doesn't want people to find out.
-All Blue was the center of the Red Line until the Void Century, going to the next point...
-A massive war and a series of terraforming all over the world, shaping it to what it is today. Oars the Continent Puller was the main force behind the terraforming, the others of his race couldn't compete, were killed off or possibly died of complications of Uranus.
-Assuming it's still there, yes. Oda having it as a throwaway feature means it just happened or there could be more to it.
-Pirate in the New World, or just a middle-aged, crude woman that Dragon knocked up. She isn't pretty according to Oda.
-Dragon knows of the Void Century, and looking at his face makes me think he's a Shandian. He knows everything, and aims to push the WG out of power by any means necessary. He has wings, too.
-Possibly. In fact, I'm calling it: Roger will get an arc that shows and explains everything leading up to his diagnosis and execution.
-A bloodline lineage, that brings a storm. Sometimes literally, mostly figuratively. All of the people who have caused something big in history have been under the D name. Also, pic related.
-Vegapunk is alive and well. Kuma is his puppet.

Looking back on that chapter, I realize I miss Luffy's drawings.

I find it funny how Oda actually threw the fish[wo]man Luffy drew into a scene during the Otohime flashback.

wow they keeping the tooth thing huh

>Swole Moria
Oh god, fuck yes.

>Read pizza
>Steal newspaper

some one took time to make this

There's no indication of this. How could Zou even be on the other side of the Red Line anyway? They're simply the entities of the Florian Triangle, and we know nothing more.

Even this spread which was shown at the Jump Festa indicates Jinbe, with the whale and the shark on the top corners. Jinbe = Whale Shark.

i bet he secretly kept that blue-haired dwarf and uses her as a piss/cum-dump often and freely

Yes.