All these CC and Kallen threads and none for best girl

>all these CC and Kallen threads and none for best girl
Why all the hate for her Sup Forums? She literally did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WEm1yzc5Brk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't hate her, I just don't like her as much as CC. Shirley didn't deserve her fate, Rollo's death was far too kind for what he did.

Fucking this. Why did Rolo disobey Lulu and kill the one he truly loved. Why didn't lulu kill him on the spot?

She did nothing wrong but she did nothing right either. Really, her story is a trageybut she is so annoying early on that I was glad we didn't had to watch her anymore.

>She did nothing wrong
She served as motivation

Worst thing a love interest can do

Really wonder how everything would have been if she did join him and how her part in the war would have been.

Rolo's ability is too useful for that

I wonder if Lelouch will build a temple in her Honor

I fucking hate Rollo.

Nobody in thier right mind would hate her. It's just that she's dead and Kallen have better body to fap to

The swimsuit tho

>Lelouch is alive so Shirley can't even meet him in the afterlife

That sucks

I don't hate her buit don't exactly care for her either.She mostly just got shoved into a lot of weird situations for me to ever care about her being a solid character.

C.C. and Kallen has more development and backstory

I love to see cute girl suffering so hard.

Would have slowed lelouch down possibly causing more issues for everyone

She would've been like Princess Kaguya.

Metaphorical dead weight instead of literal dead weight?

>kill the one he truly loved
Wait, did he?
It's been a long time, so maybe I just don't remember but I got the impression he just liked her as a friend and used her for her connections or something. Maybe I'm mistaking her with Kallen.

Yes.

>Shirley becomes the best mech pilot and single handedly takes out the Black Knights for her dear Lulu

he loved Shirely but never made any moves on her to keep her safe

She felt like that bitch from parasite, dies because shes just incompetent, I was happy when she got gutted. Saw it for the first time last night, really cant wait for rollos time to come though.

YOU'RE MY DESTINY

Did we get new news or something? Why are there all these threads all of a sudden?
Because Rolo's power was still extremely useful, he was going to use him to ensure a victory against Vwee tsu and then kill him at the same time

>Did we get new news or something? Why are there all these threads all of a sudden?

Not sure if this is bait but have you not heard and seen the PV for R3?

She was retarded.

The fuck are you talking about? He never loved her. Well, he cared about her but that's it.
That kiss under the rain was just a way to calm down her to avoid an uncomfortable and potentially risky situation.

I have not, been away for a while during the holidays
Link?

>and none for best girl

But the best girl is Milly

she kissed lelouch, lelouch didn't kiss her

youtube.com/watch?v=WEm1yzc5Brk

starts at about 1 minute

Stop being such a necrophiliac, OP.

Thanks man, not sure what to make of all that though since R2 kind of tied up the loose ends well (at least I thought it did). I guess Pizza Hut got a boost to their advertising budget.

I personally think it's a very, very fucking shitty idea.
R2's ending was perfect for the season, the series and the universe.

Speculation is kind of around some geass users that lelouch may have failed to kill trying to take power after lelouch is thought to be dead.

Which one pulled it off better?

So that to my face and not online fuckers and see what happens.

YOU'RE A FUCKING WASTE OF SPACE YOU FUCKING CUNT
A WASTE SO BAD THE MAIN GIRLS (KALLEN AND C.C) ALSO HAD TO DOUBLE FOR FANSERVICE DUTY
W
A
S
T
E

Funny, but didn't she actually state that she'd fall in love with him every time she was reborn?

pretty sure he does

Loli Shirley in R3?

He loved her but didn't realize how much till she was gone.

Maybe she'll come back to life as a vengeful wraith piloting an infernal-looking knightmare frame (with flames and everything) with the sole objective of taking Lelouch with her to the afterlife.
Or something.

Whats the setting for R3? is it going to continue where it left off or 400 years into the future

Considering Cornelia is still alive I'd imagine only a couple years at most

Most guesses are somewhere between 3-5 years. Sounds about right seeing how it looks like no one aged but still seem to be around eachother in the PV.

Personally I am going to say 3 years after the assasination

The best thing about R3 is seeing an acquaintance of mine puking blood after the announcement.
For some reason that person hates the shit out of Suzaku so the possibility of him appearing on screen again was unbearable.

You are an irrelevant character. Shirley had some good episodes. Her death was one of the best scenes in the show.

TAINTED MEAT

Honest now, Shirley would have being a good wife for Lelouch, but Kallen exists, so..

Best Geass girl but don't let Sup Forums know.
She deserved the Lulu bowl.

>Its called Lelouche of the Resurrection because Shirley comes back to life and is the new MC.

>but Kallen exists, so
Easy: pair her with Gino.

>says i will be born again and again
>then says i believe i will still be in love wit u
the fucks who made the series planned for r3 from the beginning

No kne cares about her

>MC wants to save the world
>boring schoolgirl keeps dragging him down with her love problems
Gee, I fucking wonder

Same here. Kallen is still alive and Shirley isn't, but I did think she would have been great before Rolo intervened. Damn him.