Blacks in your country are based?

they are almost always quiet students / tourists
tall, not obese, and wear perfume

i imagine they just study and hang around in discos

there are just a few true black people here

but we have a lot of shitskins

those black are based, they aren't annoying
in the other hand, the shitskin turros steal and kill everybody

They're either drug dealers from some African mafia or students , nothing in between

Africans>>>>>>>>>>Refugee
They came here for work and study.Very polite,hardworking and normal.

When we look at the syrians.They come here because they lose the war.They shoot each other as a puppet of usa.

KEK

I've seen a few blacks at my university. It's so weird to see them here, in a remote and cold city on the eastern part of Ural mountains.

No

What university?

The Moroccans or the ones from Caribbean countries?

USLU.

>le based blacks
fuck off reddit

no, mostly degenerates doing nigger shit

Both are cancer.

No, they're absolute filth.

si senor

Niggers are waaaay better than sandniggers, in Italy they usually work their ass off in the fields for a miserable wage or beg for alms. Sandniggers smell like shit and refuse to work, usually these brown parasites sell drugs or steal things.

Moroccan are sandniggers, they hate susaharan africans.

Fuck you

He is against mass immigration and Muslims?

Blacks are fine, niggers need to be lynched.

Niggers are scum invariably.

Blacks biggest enemy are shitskins.They made genocides in Africa and force everyone to convert.If they realize it they would hate Muslims the same as you guys.

>African
>Mafia
Lol

i know nothing of him, fast google told that he is a pastor, friend of israel and said that hitler was a small evil man

In my city ( 200k ), the only black people are students.
I knew one pretty well, honestly he was red pilled to the verge. Hated ragheads, and dislike jews.
Post scriptum: he was from Central African Republic, studying geology, left after uni to his country, still have a contact with him

>African Mafia

Does not exist. The only mafia structure where they use niggers are the camorra and tehy use them as expendables.

Hy пpивeт, зeмeля.

Well, I would say that, not strictly mafia but organized crime. Well organized crime.

Здopoвa, бpaт. Toжe c УPГЮУ, дa? Кaкoй инcтитyт/фaкyльтeт?

Я пpocт c Eкб, дaвнo УПИ зaкoнчил.

A-a-a, вoт oнo кaк. Знaeшь, peдкo нaших peбят тyт вижy. Кaкими cyдьбaми тeбя cюдa зaнecлo?

C Двaчeй, oткyдa жe eщe.Peшил, вoт, знaчит, oбмaзaтьcя нaцизмoм или пoтpaлить, или и тo и дpyгoe.

kek