Net neutrality has got to go, I dont even use facebook or netflix

> Net neutrality has got to go, I dont even use facebook or netflix
ISPs will not block sites. It will allow access to them.

Anyone who is too stupid to understand this point needs to btfo.

That means no vpns, no p2p, no super secret basket weaving forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

attpublicpolicy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump so that this stops being an argument.

B-but Trump supports abolishing net neutrality so it must be good.

The fucking guberment have failed to explain wtf is good and bad on purpose.

How can the public make good decisions if the 'leaders' are being vague cunts.

Regardless of your stance on the issue. The point is that the argument above needs to stop. Its fucking turbo autism.

>This thing that never happened before is certainly going to happen now!
You're fucking retarded.

Drumpf knows best.

11D chess, they're going after the international pedophile elite multi dimensional shape shifters.

the multi dimensional pedophile shape shifters wouldn't of let trump had a chance of POTUS.

They gave him a 11D chess board without the shapeshifters on it.

and Soros supports NN...

> corporations are just like me, an honest worker.
Blue collar class and everyone lower are pathetic and gullible. Like innocent little children. I dont think you understand how many people id fuck over for the smallest benefit to me.

Regardless of your stance on the issue. Understand the above statement. The ISPs will not have a blocked list, they will have an allowed list.

Reminder that Net Neutrality doesn't even protect you from tiered internet services or packages.

attpublicpolicy .com/consumer-broadband/the-surprising-to-me-narrowness-of-the-d-c-circuits-title-ii-decision/

"According to the concurrence, which was written by Judges Sri Srinivasan and David S. Tatel (the same judges who wrote theunderlying decisionbtw), “the net neutrality rule applies only to ‘those broadband providers who hold themselves out as neutral, indiscriminate conduits’ to any content of a subscriber’s own choosing,” (quoting the underlying decision). The concurrence goes on to say, “the rule does not apply to an ISP holding itself out as providing something other than a neutral, indiscriminate pathway – i.e., an ISP making sufficiently clear that it provides a filtered service involving the ISP’s exercise of editorial discretion.”

I was surprised by this, though I should not have been since the FCC’s own lawyer implicitly conceded this point during oral argument. And even supporters of Title IInow appear to agreethat the scope of Title II is limited to ISPs not offering a “curated experience.” However, in the past, supporters of Title II often alleged that without reclassification, ISPs would be free to block unpopular opinions or viewpoints that they disagreed with. In the understanding of the D.C. Circuit panel majority, it seems that the Title II order does not touch such practices as long as an ISP clearly discloses its blocking plans to customers."

no. I called them and asked.

>The ISPs will not have a blocked list, they will have an allowed list.
they could do that with NN in place

They can offer tiered services based on bandwidth usage. But they cannot select how that bandwidth is being used by you.

Never paid the bills at home?

No they cannot block any content that is lawful.

wrong, read the ruling. They are allowed to do exactly just that as long as the company is open about the practice. They can limit you to certain websites as part of a service package as long as they openly advertise it.

Yeah we know how Jewish chinks are. You don't have to tell us.

>No they cannot block any content that is lawful.
Dish has a package for YouTube and Netflix ONLY. Isn't that blocking content?

>needs to btfo
fucking newfag

Also obvious samefagis obvious. How much ajit is paying you, corpocuck?

I dont get it, why would anyone want to get rid off net neutrality as it only seems to hurt internet users and benefit large companies.

I asked before a while ago in another thread but i only got replies from shills telling me to kill myself.

> american
Obvious samefag. Check the flag and id dumbass.

Also im personally against net neutrality. But regardless of where you stand on the issue understand the original post.

Because NEETS like to be contrarians without understanding the issue. It's easier to feel passionate about something based on emotional pretences than to actually research it.

odd that a whole group from HK are pushing for it.
are you all sitting in the same room?

Im saying its obvious that it's just me. Same 2 IDs consistently. And how many HK posters do you really see?

Every business worth a shit uses a VPN. The military uses multiple VPNs. They know it would be a disaster to disallow.

Also, this forum is an excellent place to alter opinions, as you are trying right now. Neither side wants to mute itself.

Ur dumb. Regards internets.

T. own Facebook and Google stock. Sell now pang wei

shills

fuck off back to plebshit with your tech company dick riding shit you pathetic lemmings
>doubting Trump
>ever
Seriously leave this board and never come back

thats a real fucking cute kitty