North Korea's Hwasong-15 Missile Range

Feel safe now, muricans?

>tfw SA

Oh fuck off

We need you to save the white race, Argie

>Feel safe now, muricans?
yes, i live next to dennis rodman.

I literally could not care less about the range of Nork missiles.

You realize the reason the MSM is always spamming this shit is to try to make you scared or to dislike north korea. Quit sucking jew dick.

¡SI, MI HERMANO!

[citation needed]

could say the same for you,best korea havent even tested a nuke in the ocean yet

How many does it take to throw it that far?

Puerto Rico must be comfy right now

if only they had power, water, and food

can someone translate this to flat earth model?

>Argentina
>Anglo
>White

Yay

I still don't care Southtrash
>Waiting for Kim to start WW3...

US has military bases all over the world.
Not that farfetched, in fact that US missile range image is common sense.

I fucking WISH NK would nuke us. It would probably target a bunch of libshits and we will have full reign to steamroll that fucking waste of space.

I don't need the media for me to dislike NK

>3edgy5me

That's a nice image OP, but what is the range on the actual flat earth map? I'm pretty sure this is only kike propaganda and it can't hit America at all.

>t literal border hopper

Post yfw Cali gets nuked

Oy, vey! Of course the Earth is round, isn't it??

I actually do. I know how many SLBM's are targeting Lil Kim.

The couple rockets they could launch would be intercepted.

It's a non issue.

Literally me

They make contact with the US once, and they no longer will be.

it won't be Cali if the latest test was real. he'd hit DC and New York

Even if we're in range of Rocketman's wrath we are still safer than we would be living in Brazil

If this happens we get american refugees, that's worst than nukes.

For every missile NK has, US has 50 anti missile systems

Imagine the Earth of Brazilians, huehuehue

You literal shitskin, stay out of my country. The only reason our demographics are changing so rapidly is because of your people invading us.

so are we all moving to br as refugees?

We always feel safe because every country that isn't mine are pussies. 'Murica!

Nuclear subs user they have loads of those fuckers.

I fucking love America. Missile toting sub, ready to blast a mother fucker. But cool enough to sink it in your ladies pocket first.

Come on EL PERUANO, don't be like that.

Alaska will shoot it down

>out of range
>not like we were relevant enough to get nuked anyways
I'm not sure if feels good or bad.

Argentina

Rawling for Berlin and/or Brussels, even though it's probably pointless.

Why is it every time I watch the news, they only mention L.A. or the Pacific N.W. as targets? They did that on Fox the other day, and I'm like, "WTF about Alaska?"

Still waiting on the range laid out on a flat earth map where I know where to move to

We'll like the monkey soup. It's really good desu

Hopefully he also decides to nuke London, Oslo and Berlin

If they ever launch it you can bet that every country in the green will take cover

Don't forget Stockholm

Perth Masterrace reporting in safe and sound

DADDY!

Cultural centers are better targets since Kim knew that he will be destroyed either way and the impact to the American psyche is greater.

Population density. And economic importance.

Alaska is a wilderness with zero priority.

>nuke Oslo
I'm right there with you. Make it happen please

>Implying we aren't the region with the most natural resources on earth.
The fact that we aren't relevant to normal people doesn't mean we aren't relevant to the ones ruling the world.

I get that, and I understand why they are concerned about the larger population. But, Alaska isn't only wilderness, as there are several larger cities there. That being said, I still understand the priority. I just feel like it's kind of a slap in the face when the News literally shits on you because there aren't enough of you to care about. Just kind of bugged me.

Fucking cannibalism

The best way to feel safe is to be noone living in the middle of nowhere in a country noone cares about.

50% chance it fails to launch
80% chance it goes off target and lands in the ocean
40% chance it fails to detonate

100% chance NK gets glassed either way after

Didn't realise Perth was in fucking Angola mate but it makes sense now

u forgot sweden as a country

But how accurate is it though? Its not going to pose much of a danger if 80 percent of the time, their missiles land on the oceans and the other 20 percent, they don't hit ant major population centres aside from a few rural backwaters

>Implying the jews will ever launch a nook at their personal bodyguard.
The man who made that pic and think the Jews/Israel wants to destroy the USA, is not only a schizophrenic but also an ignorant on foreign relationships and the current world order (in which USA and Russia play a major role).

BR? BR? Gib aslyum pls

Don't feel bad, it's nothing personal.

Warfare has a kind of "how to" manual that you need to follow. It's totally based on logic and rationality. Cause maximum damage to the enemy while tying to negate the losses.

I'm pretty sure their launches never intended to hit anyone. They just put a show on by making the rockets land as close as possible, without actually violating borders.

looking forward to it

Jews are destroying all nations, not just the US. They want a Jew World Order.

>nuking Oslo

only a severely confused and misguided individual would not support this

Destroying is the right word, but not physically. They only want to destroy history and culture and replace it with ,Global,ly controllable ones. Physical destruction would ruin their work. If anyone wants to, it's not kikes.

>live in Kansas

I'm feeling bretty gud desu. If he nukes anywhere it'll be the left coast. Taxes will increase a bit to pay for rebuild but the country as a whole will turn red for the next 50 years

Got ya, bro.
Makes more sense with flat earth, of course.

why would he hit the left coast if he can supposedly reach NY or DC now?

This