What's to become of Madoka now that Homura seperated her for the law of cycles? Will she live her life normally?

What's to become of Madoka now that Homura seperated her for the law of cycles? Will she live her life normally?

Find out next time on Mado-ball Z

Up until she becomes a ballerina.

Yes hopefully.

She can become a stripper like her mom

No

Homura's world is unstable.
One day Modakami will reawaken. Homura herself said that "one day you will become my enemy as well". When that happens maybe Homura will try to "rescue" Madoka again.

wow nice spoiler there

>complaining about being spoilered years after.

Kek

I don't think Madoka can ever be purely normal after becoming god.

She is humble so I don't think that would be hard for her to be normal again.

I'll protect Madoka.
and do certain things to her

I know, but I mean she's still god. She can probably live mostly normal if she wants.

She'll live a normal life except that she has a nagging feeling that she's supposed to remember something but can't due to brainwashing.

She will be watched by homura.

Man I've been wondering the same thing the past 3 or so years

She gets a boyfriend and has sex, like a normal girl.

I doubt that.

Schlicking away in a corner

not me, but there's people in here who probably dont know shit about anime and havent seen it

It us a good one.

You just can't accept it.

She'll live her life normally except Homura will be watching her 24/7. QB and co will hatch a plot to get to her in order to have her regain her memories.
It's like the series except she'll be saved if she believed QB. It's like pottery, it rhymes.

Yes I can

Pretty sure that Homura fucked up the Incubators when she become the god of time and space.

Worst case, Madoka will regain her memories on her own and be pissed. Best case, they'll all just live their lives "normally" now that nobody has an obligation to be a magical girl.

Dancing.

On Homura's grave?

Madoka being happy about a death of a friend seems impossible.

Homu got NTR'd.

Who is that?

Orange-san

>seems
It is impossible.

You know what I meant.

>compounding memes

There is no stopping it user.

Left one looks like something out of assassin's creed.

Madoka is unable to feel hatred.

So you are a female virgin? Is that what I read?

Yeah and that boyfriend is me.

There is no orange in the anime.

Yes I am aware of that.

Is this really important to you.