How does it feel knowing that the anime & manga "life style" is contributing to low birth rates and inevitable...

How does it feel knowing that the anime & manga "life style" is contributing to low birth rates and inevitable extinction in Japan?

Don't care as long as they keep making anime until I die.

Good, they all have shit taste anyway.

Give Sup Forums some of those VA's and we promise that the birth rates will grow to a rate where they need to move to China because of overpopulation.

Don't care.

Clearly Shinzo hasn't seen the recent birth rate charts, birthrates are recovering.

Plateauing birthrates are natural for developed nations.

> Anime & Manga life style

How do you make a lifestyle out of media that you consume?

Better import inva- I mean refugees to breed you out of existence then.

Thanks liberalism.

very carefully

fpbp

White people have low birthrates too, it's not exclusive to Japan.

>white """""""""people""""""""""

I hope everyone has low birthrates, and we all die.

Look at these strong and buff military aged rapefug- I mean poor innocent starving chillins who wish to escape from a warzone by the evil syrian government and russian nazi.

Don't forget to donate your daughter and life savings!

Fuck off Abe, you're trying to ban loli.

>SJW are starting to invade anime.
>With Japs gone Americans will be making Justice for traytray obama's son anime about evil white people.

Once the Japanese anime industry dies, anime in general better die quick.

>Once the Japanese anime industry dies
The Chinese 'anime' industry will flourish?

Welp, this thread soon devolved into Sup Forumsposting.

>>SJW are starting to invade anime.
Just like how they invaded video games, am I right?
You should realize industries just flock to where the money is, nothing more.

>world becoming overpopulated
>instead of worrying about that, worry about aging populations if the birth rate drops
For fuck sake, we deserve to die.

>>world becoming overpopulated
Not really.
People are only condensed in few cities/countries, thus giving you the idea that there's an overpopulation problem.

The West always get wrong idea from Japan. Do they seriously think trap characters are to promote homosexual propaganda or what?

Our resources are finite, it's not just about space or food.

yes

More like we only care about certain kinds of people not having kids and other kids of people having too many kids. People aren't equal
>SJW
don't they eventually make an industry to die off?

Not as much as Japanese work culture, that's the real problem Abe, trust me I'm an expert on the matter.

Maybe if people didn't have to work 18 hours shifts they wouldn't become NEETs

People actually believe this.

>Implying that most of Sup Forums give a shit as long as they get their anime fix

no worries. only a matter of time until someone move over and DNA² that shit.

then japan will be like the US. single mothers left and right.

Makes me happy since America will take over Japan.

I have a plan that can fix the entire population problem, help the elderly AND raise employment for Japan.

Tell me who to talk to and I can ensure you will still have anime to shitpost about in 5-10 years.

Does it surprise you? Just look at this thread, utter stupidity.

>Le Japan has low birth rates meme
False. Higher than Germany.

economy and the situation these days to even begin to start forming meaningful relationships these days has been guttertrash tier. sex has no meaning these days other then 'for fun' and on the flip side in other countries sex is pointless or stupid.

It's not. I live here in Japan and plenty of my otaku friends date, get married and even have kids. The problem is work culture not affording people time for families, not anime.

Go be stupid somewhere else.

So Japan is losing jobs, that's good thing to be honest senpai

That's irrelevant, and you know it.

>plenty of my otaku friends date, get married and even have kids
Aren't they Japanese version of neckbeards? How do they get gf and shit?

>anime and manga lifestyle
>implying
everyone in first world nations have low birth rates because theyre to busy working while people in 3rd world countries either dont have anything better to do fuck all the time or live in an agricultural area where having more kids means having more cheap labor during harvest season

You're probably right.
People are being born in Germany, but they ain't german.

Happy Ramadan

How do their wives handle their husbands constantly ogling anime women?

I'm happy for them. I just hope the rest of mankind catches up soon.

Germany's highest birth rate in 33 years is 1.5 kids this year, and that's after taking in a bunch of refugees. The only issue anime provides regarding families is not paying animators enough.

Sure is anime and manga related here.

Japan's long term problems are much much less worrisome than the west.

>The only issue anime provides regarding families is not paying animators enough.
They are now doing more and more of making Chinese and Filipinos drawing those shit. It'd funny if all the animators become Chinese or Filipinos and only few people like directors are Japanese

It's not like I'll outlive their current generation so I couldn't care less about what their future is going to look like.

Japan just needs more propaganda anime/manga, with subtle subliminal messages.

Japanese people aren't fat. Don't get me wrong, the turbo idol otaku are repulsive and will never breed as long as they live, but people who like anime, games and manga, including fujo, are pretty normal as far as social stuff goes and get married and stuff.

Anyways, low birthrates and unlimited growth is a stupid fucking meme. A country smaller than California doesn't need a population above 100 million. The problem is too many old people raping the national pension system, taxing healthcare, and implementing their retardedly inefficient archaic work practices. Once some old people die, Japan will be fine. Just put some industry in the sticks so not everyone is in Tokyo, and knock off the unpaid overtime shit where no one actually works but just spends long hours in the office for the sake of it.

By ogling and shipping anime men.

The actual problem is a lack of immigrants and a work culture that leaves people wanting a family with no time to raise one or any support.

But hey, nice meme.

>world becoming overpopulated

nice meme

Good anime thread, people.

I would watch that.

> Once some old people die, Japan will be fine.

Once the old people die there is no one left.

You're right, chinks, Indians and various color people should reproduce, fuck up their own countries, and then get shipped into white counties.

cities are overcrowded anyway
it kills all your desire to procreate

extinction is the greatest thing that can happen for the human race.

>The actual problem is a lack of immigrants
F U C K O F F
U
C
K
O
F
F

Japan let in less than a hundred shits and still hard rapes. Fucking sandniggers.

There will be tens of millions left who still have Japanese culture instilled in them, but are willing to accept slightly more western work practices. As long as progressive liberalism cancer doesn't get a hold of them, they'll be fine.

I love how a silly thread about Japan and anime turns into Sup Forums-tier discussion of immigration.

immigration has nothing to do with overpopulation nigger, you think africa and the middle east have an overpopulation problem?

Sup Forums is Sup Forums incarnate

they will invent human incubators
and force everyone to donate their sperms/eggs

The middle east doesn't have an overpopulation problem. Africa does because we keep feeding them.

Everything turn to Sup Forums shit.