>36
>depression
>low self worth
>low self confidence
>but
>reasonably attractive and athletic
>not a virgin
>toddler daughter

Sup Forums, I’m a fully grown adult, and I’m here to tell you that despite what you have in life, as long as you have no confidence with women or people in general, life is always going to be shit. I no longer wish to exist due to my ongoing depression and non existent self worth and self confidence. Fix it while you’re young.

Take out a doctor that helps children through sex transitions before you go.

>toddler daughter
Get the fuck off Sup Forums and raise your kid
Parents dont get to self pity

Before you go smear your shit on the wall in the form of something funny
Then go off yourself

>toddler
>killing yourself
What a selfish piece of shit. You brought life into this world, take care of it. Don't jist abandon your child.

>>toddler daughter

do it for her

i am x 2

>toddler daughter
user, two words: child grooming. Problem solved.

0 / Sup Forums

do it live!

all of you pol shits should kill yourselfs.
you spend your life in a cult echo chamber, suicide is the only way out.

It's even worse. Niggers will flood your contry. They make 100 million excess babys every year in Africa now. Then there are Arabs, Afghans and Kurds comming your way too...

I'm 40.

Quit being a bitch. Start talking to every girl you see, and get better and better at it. Confidence doesn't matter. It's all a numbers game, talk to more girls and get more pussy. If your success rate is 1%, then you need to talk to 100 girls before you get some pussy. And only talk to hot girls (or people you're attracted to for whatever reason).

>toddler daughter
How the fuck you have no confidence with women if you have a kid?

You've posted on the wrong board this belongs on /bant/ - International/Random

RAISE YOUR FUCKING DAUGHTER

also, good luck on that depression thing

I know that feel, bro. We're around the same age. I personally have been trying to find a meaningful life in some way, but day after day I am realizing that it isn't worth looking for.

Psilocybin therapy will sort you out, op

Quit masterbating.

Redbeard Rum?

Thanks everyone.

protect your daughter op. protect her even more than your life.

with you dead she'll grow up being a coalburner or doing drugs. are you sure you want that?

How is this politics you fucking retard

Just kill yourself already and stop attention seeking

>Fix it while you’re young.
The only person that could have ever done that was your parents. Feminist single mothers will never instill confidence into their sons that they pretend not to hate. If you lack confidence, acquire wealth, settle for whores. We were never shown love, and the closest we'll ever get to it, we'll forever have to pay for.

I’d rather live to see the leftists all rope themselves. Why would I miss the great show?

For starters, you need to get off a board which is literally fuelled by nonstop self-loathing. Would be a good start. Go to a nice comfy or something.

Am I the only one satisfied in my life knowing that I helped thousands of people understand the jewish threat?

Raise your fucking child and raise her right, you absolute pussy. It's not about you anymore, faggot.

to much fluoride, Have your testosterone levels checked.
low T will leave you feeling like a beta and wishing for death. your child will pay for your shitty low self esteem. fix this shit.

This place will seriously rot your brain, MKultra memes aside

Dont wash your hands,kangaroo

How do you feel knowing she will be BLACKED in the future?

Tough shit pal, you have to put in 17 years of misery. You created a life, deal with it. Especially if you are an atheist and willingly created a new human. If you are an atheist and your belief is correct; life is a sick joke (absolutely pointless) so shame on you for creating a being who will suffer on this shit-hole planet only to intimately blink out into non-existence. KILL YOURSELF, but only after you have done 17 years of wage slave labor to provide for it.

>Start talking to every girl you see
Start being a millionaire.

>toddler daughter
wish id had a little girl who i could dress up in cute dresses and comb her her and redpill
and you want to die
fuck you

This nigger is on to something. I haven't masturbated in 2 weeks and my depression is pretty much gone. I still don't like going outside, but i no longer think of shooting myself in the head every 10minutes.

I went down that numbers game path at a time in my life. My autistic brother helped me to calculate and come up with appropriate strategy. So I had to run around searching for woman all day long and just quickly ask them if they are down to fuck. This took a lot of afford and time, but but the result was pussy once a month which, in my book, counts as a maximum success.
But I have to recommend condoms! My brother and I are HIV positive now. He says its sort of becoming an hero, but since , at least I, didn't infect myself on purpose, I feel a bid like beeing left behind.

yup, this.

hey faggot
go to the gym
get in a fight
fuck some random cunt on tinder
grow a pair

FPBP as it should be

This is the correct answer. Stick around for the sake of your daughter, unless you want her to grow up to be a whore.

Make it messy, pussy.

Obvious from the post that the whore that shat that baby into the world is a cunt.

Lol kek is amused

same

I hope you're kidding

hopefully ,should you actually an hiro, you'll make a noticeable difference between now and then that will make the world a better place than it was before you made your final exit. but i urge you to stick around and raise you kid.

Get a job... outside, sweat, humans weren’t meant to sit in an office

Your daughter should be an incentive.

OP is better off than i am and has stronger emotional/physical bonds to keep him tied to living (a daughter), but he is contemplating suicide? Should i be contemplating suicide?

She will grow up as a whore with or without her father, because being a woman means to be a whore.

I truly feel awful for all you men on here and I really do hope y’all are just fucking around when you post threads like these.

This shit technically IS “politics” because of what “they” have done to all of us. Feminism is ruining our women, cutting the balls off our men and it’s sad.

Can I let y’all in on a secret though? The OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of women STILL feel like “women” and by that I mean... there’s not enough “feminism” or “birth control pills” in the world, that can numb and dumb them up ENOUGH, to completely deny or evade their inherent, naturally genetic need to fulfill the characteristics and traits they’re born with, as women. This is actually WHY “they” have to push the tranny thing and blur the gender lines so hard, but you already know this.

There’s also not enough that “circumcisions” that “they” can perform or enough “hormones” that “they” can pump into the food, public water supply, dairy cows milk, etc. can “they” grow, manufacture and distribute, that can numb and dumb men down enough to remove or replace their deeply natural, inherent needs to defend, protect and provide.

Women ARE STILL looking for REAL MEN, no matter how hard “they” try to convince them your “masculinity” is “toxic” because NATURALLY, GENETICALLY and INHERENTLY, WOMEN, still feel like REAL WOMEN.

My husband and I have been married 11 years. Then men who will eventually marry our daughters and the women who will marry our sons are going to be really lucky if I do say so myself. Our daughters are being raised as real women and our sons are being raised as men. It’s actually been so rewarding watching them grow up. I will tell you this, no kid in the neighborhood would dare fuck with our girls because their brothers make it perfectly clear (whether they even realize they do or not) that fucking with their sisters, would be a huge mistake...

I got bad news for (you), user...

Don’t send them to college. Or if you do, send them to a private christian one, the kind that makes them sign a contract

And I wish I would be kidding. But my mom always says that there are always people who are worse off. That doesn't sound very comforting, but when you think about it, you can understand what it means.

Does it really count though if they feel like “real women” at age 40+ after they have ridden the cock carousel?

absolutely pathetic

Ure an australian the most banter people around.. you already have a daughter u cant just leave her... ignore politics for a while and start jogging or some dumb shit

Play degenerate games, win degenerate prizes. At least people seem to live pretty long with HIV/AIDS nowadays.

>wah wah not all women are like that
He is a little secret, THE OVERHELMING MAJORITY of women are narcissistic sociopaths.

You don't get to kill yourself when you have kids you absolute piece of dog shit human

Unless OP is a jew, then he should take his kid with him

>fucking with their sisters, would be a huge mistake
if to fuck one's sister is a mistake, I do not wish to not be mistaken

Yea, but I go to a chinese doctor, who can cure HIV. I don't like the procedure and it's really expensive and the insurance company won't pay for it, but it's about my life. My mom says praying to Jesus is free, so we do that as well, but I don't go to church.

Maybe you're depressed for being on Sup Forums and the Internet for more than 30 minutes a day every week of your life or socializing too much. Being around humans is bad for your mental wellbeing, go outside and read a book maybe.

OP, you have nothing to lose. Why not turn into the biggest asshole ever. You have lose self worth/confidence, go to a club and grab the women by the tits - their reactions dont matter. Be the ultimate alpha male, give zero fucks.

Imoutocon best con

Austrian humor is even less funny than German humor, unless it's physical comedy

forgot pic

No one with a newborn could make a post like that. I get the rest of it but having a kid gives your whole existence meaning. Only a raging narcissist, defective piece of crap could make a post like this assumimg the conditions are all true. It defies human instinct.

Haha I like you. I would recommend your english class to anybody.

How did he fit all of those corpses into that bag?

and just how many kids do you not have, professor emeticus?

Take care of your kid. Put yourself in the kid's shoes for fucks sake. Depending on the age, "where did Daddy go?" "why isn't Daddy here?" "poof Daddy is gone!!!" followed by years of pain and confusion. Even worse if they are the ones that find you and try to shake you awake for hours.

Don't fucking do it. Life is so short, you will die before you know it anyway. Don't you dare fuck over that kid.

Here’s the thing though, college is fine with me for all of them (of course NOT some UC Berkeley, tree fucking, degenerate fest) but a smaller conservative college or Ivy (only UPenn though because I’m a legacy, so is my husband) is fine.

But here what I’m not ok with. I’m not going to let any of them waste tens of thousands of my money or theirs, so they can graduate with so much debt out their asses they can never get ahead financially. They will have a choice, use the $$ we’ve saved for them to take a few classes locally to learn how to RUN a business or obtain licenses and certifications needed to run a business and then my husband and I will let them INVEST that money back into themselves and their businesses, as entrepreneurs. Example, our oldest daughter wants to be a general contractor. She wants to own her own local general contracting business and focus on carpentry, electric and plumbing specifically, herself for certifications then sub out or hire for whatever else she’d need. Guess WHY she wants to OWN her own business?
She wants to use college money to invest in herself instead of some bullshit degree so she can start something early, grow it early while she can, then take a back seat while still earning income and creating financial security for her family, when she wants the flexibility to get married, have kids and the ability to stay home all day, when they’re young. She’s 10 years old now... and this is smart as fuck. 2 of our sons feel the same. Want to go to trade schools and start their own businesses with the money we’ve saved for them. In all honesty, I hope they all start one business together, using their trades to grow/expand their services portfolio under a single entity. Also saves them some $$ in the long run and provides more security. Fingers crossed!

This, you live for her now you fucking pussy. Stop crying and be a fucking man.

Try adding iodine to your diet. Not kidding.

Read this shit. Stop being a faggot.

You're probably suffering fucky thyroid-ism from a cuntshit bromide-laden modern diet.
Don't kill yourself because some jew poisoned your food, asshole.
Literally go buy a bottle of kelp supplements for 10 bucks and maybe save your life.

>daughters go to college
>come back for break
>hairstyle changes
>back for semester
>return for summer
>”communism is a good system in theory”
>already fucked at least 6-7 guys by this point
>back for a semester
>return
>”we need bernie sanders”

Women feel these things at every age. They don’t have to ride 20 cocks until they’re 40 to find it.

Let me ask you this, why do you think sooo many women read and loved those Fifty Shades of Gray books (horribly written BTW, but still)? I’m genuinely curious to know why you think these books were such a hit for women. Especially as they were all published in what was and still is, the height of the spread and push of “feminism”.

And here’s a hint, it actually has nothing to do with the actual sex/bondage shit... nothing at all.

This isnt a chatroom. Make your point

What's your daily diet like?

I feel bad for you. You’re hanging out with the wrong women. Drop what you’re doing and leave your class at Berkeley RIGHT NOW before your male tits start to bud.

>berkeley
It isnt just berkeley. It is most college campuses now.

Yeah, OP even though you are a faggot and a nigger and we all would probably in fact be better off without you or with a you that lies in a box and doesn't move anymore, sadly enough you're the only father that poor kid has. So, in lieu of self-harm, you have to endure the suffering of living and taking care of your kid and teaching her about the Jews.
She's probably asleep now so you need to go and get started on the PowerPoint presentation for her when she wakes up.
She's too young to understand the abstractions so just have a bunch of photos and video clips of Orthodox Jews being jewey and have a bunch of spinning stars of david
finish it with an angry Peppa Pig with a hitler mustache

Trying. Still doesn't matter all that much in the end. If I have kids I'm not going to lie to them. I'm not going to pretend.

soymilk and vegan cookies 4x daily

Im guessing its supposedly because women liked the idea of being submissive. Definitely not because it was pushed by women’s favorite tv shows, celebrities, and magazines

If other people and what they think matter so much to you that you literally kys, you're a giant. unmitigated faggot.

Get into long-distance running to manage your depression. Dump excess possessions. Don't worry about being "confident with women"; you can always approach women when you are out of crisis mode. Get off yourself and focus on something outside yourself (like your daughter). Work outdoors and try living somewhere with low population density (outside major cities). Visit some of your Australian beaches. Learn to surf.

at least live stream yourself going through with the deed. that's what im going to do.

This, I used to think about killing myself everyday before taking shrooms. The trip was horrible but I felt much better afterwards. Ten years later I am married with 2 kids. Keep going.

join the Orthodox church

If you wait another 30 years you might join the death squads in Europe and the US and get a decent place to die.

Just hang on there.

Not at all, user.

Too bad asshole, you have a daughter which means you NEED to live for her. What do you think will happen to her if you arent around? If you browse this board enough, then you know of the consequences of what happens to a young girl raised without a father.

Who cares what other women think of you, you're a dad. The only woman you have to worry about what they think is the one you created and looks to YOU for love and care.

Life isnt easy bro, but taking yourself out simply because you give up is petty and selfish. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Don't tap out brother, keep fighting because that sends a stronger message to your girl about determination and perseverance as opposed to just giving up.

As somebody who does not normally advocate for drug use, I can tell you that you would benefit enormously from psychedelics.

You should leave this place and raise your family you moron.