What is the appeal of dominant girls?

what is the appeal of dominant girls?

i like dominating them

their smiles

Being desired without having to do traditionally masculine things like taking the lead and being confident and protecting her.

Basically being desired for being passive and timid.

They are usually perfection

>inb4 that one guy post the same thing he always does

smug > cool > tomboy> cold = bully > sleepy > disdain > bratty >ara ara

prove me wrong

It's only appealing if the girl is actually physically more powerful than you

you being a fucking spinless beta

what kind of smile is this?

Why are there 2 Tokiko threads

It's weird i'm sure but i want a innocent girl to dominate me like Chaika or Honk. Like they have this hidden sadistic side you never see.

The best girls mix them all

LITERALLY beta cucks

The expression their make when you rape them is better.

Cool=tomboy=smug=sleepy=ara-ara
>But what about bully, bratty, cold, and disdain?
Why would you want a domme that actively dislikes you?

>sexy
>boots/high heels
>lingerie

What's cute is girls getting flustered when trying to dominate

Bratty reminds me of that shitty pedo bot on Sup Forums.

I think all of these are trash, really.

The whole "slave" thing is shit.

my dick wants it. its all just 2d fantasy, so who cares about the consequences.

tomboy > ara > cool > sleepy > bratty > bully > disdain

loving dommes are best

Best dominant girl.

be careful for what you wish for.

The challenge of breaking them into sumbission

what type of dom is she?

People love power reversal. For example a weak willed beta loves dominating women because they themselves are tired of being pushed around by women stronger than them. While an Alpha would be bored with being in control of everything.

first reply best reply.

dominating a strong girl is a patrician fetish, an alpha male's feat. there may be tons of anons who prefer the nu-male's life, but i stand with you, user.

cold and sleepy?

Tokiko is a skank!
A SKANK!

Maledom is the most plebeian fucking fetish. You're already implicitly dominating women just by existing as a man. They have piss-poor upper body strength so they can't even overpower you if they're taller than you by half. All of their instincts are to be meek and approval-seeking and to worry that you find them terribly unsexy. The entire female psyche comes pre-compromised by male impositions before you can even lay a finger on it.

The single most effeminate thing a man can do is find it necessary to tighten the screws even further than they already are by demanding that the woman call him "daddy" or do servile shit. They already fucking fantasise about being raped, ravished, or "taken," already fantasise about being permanently neotenised "little girls" or "bimbo-ified" housewives, and you have to rub it in further by lording over them?

Maledom is like defeating your enemy in honourable single combat, and then when he's laying vulnerable on the ground, declining to give him the coup de grace and choosing instead to pee on him and force him to tell you how bad you kicked his ass. Just stick it in him already and be done with it. He's already submissive to you by virtue of having lost. You don't need to turn it into a creepy fetish act.

The single manliest, most virile thing a man can do is hardcore femdom. Engaging in femdom is like meditating on a mountaintop until you discover the primordial nature of sex, power, and reality, and then coming back down in order to meekly guide your fellow man to that realisation. It's nursing your defeated enemy back to health and forgiving him with Caesar-like magnanimity. When you are physically stronger than a woman and fueled by animal lust to take her and do what you want with her, the most alpha male course of action is to let her tie your hands behind your back, and then eat her ass while she watches anime.

sleepy>rest

>maledom
>have to assert your masculinity even on your fantasies
Just how beta can you get.

What's the appeal of sleepy?

weak pasta
women a shit
femdom a shit
reee

wtf, I love maledom now

A sleepy female dom has no problem ith putting her plump ass on our facefor hour.
I say that's pretty good.

I like girls that can take care of themselves, usually it ties to that.

I want to be the pet of a cute 2d girl.

I don't think bully type is a loving dom.

It's a beautiful kind of gap moe.
In the world's eyes she is a perfect yamato nadeshiko.
In front of you she's a lazy bum who lives on her mom's couch and gets you to do the most menial things for her.
And face sitting. Can't forget the face sitting.

I tried to rank them but they're all god tier

Close but no cigar.
Smug > Cold > Sleepy > Ara Ara = Bully > Cool > Disdain > Bratty > Tomboy

This, I fucking love them all too much. I might have gone too far off the deep end, lads.

>ara ara = bully

please explain

you can see a 10/10 doujin on one of them. which one would you choose?

What is the appeal of facesitting?

I find the idea of a girl using you to get herself off hot

They're on par in my books.
The Ara has the advantage of cuteness and fetish potential, while the manipulativeness of the Bully has a sadistic charm you can't go past.

Combining the two would be a miracle of nature.

Cool. She just sounds too perfect.

Are you serious?

Out of every fetish, you don't understand the appeal of facesitting?

If anything, this makes me want to warlord harder and ruin your world.
Ruining things is my greatest fetish after all.

Femdom is literally a shit tier fetish.

If you actually want a girl to beat the shit out of you while spitting in your mouth and calling you worthless you're pathetic.

More please.

Please step on me Tokiko-sama.

Do you fap to your parent's lives?

You're late, your post is usually in the first 10

Only after my jewish parents ruined the economy of your country.
Then yes, yes I did.

Tits too big, too far forward. Looks bad.

The two of them cannot blend, they're too opposite to each other. The result of combining the two would be a abomination.

How did they get away with putting this character in a PG video game?

>not wanting to be mercilessly teased by an older woman

This. Also having her take the lead makes it more beliavable that she is really enjoying it and not simply trying to please the guy. The face of desire in their faces turns me on, and some artists are good at making naughty faces in dominant females.

Smug =ara ara > sleepy > rest.

Kill yourself frogposter.

LITERALLY read this pasta yesterday the first time I ever visited /lit/.

Enjoy your tastes and I'll enjoy mine. While you lay like miserable swine on the floor, gasping in repulsive exhilaration as a woman drives a plastic phallus in your ass, I'll be reveling atop my throne as a horde of women rest on their knees begging for my cock.

You always post in femdom threads abd always the same stuff.
What is up with you?

She only bullies because she loves... playing with you. But it means there is something that brings her joy. Maybe the face you make when she teases you? Your angry and embarassed face when humiliated in front of everyone? Who knows, but if she didn't love she wouldn't bother with bullying.

>anons still associate femdom exclusively with footshit
Stop this.

Proper femdom is born of a man with problems - global warming, what is the plot to FlipFlappers really about, why do we the people support pedophiles worldwide, why is it not called Yaoi on Ice, etc - that don't have time or desire to pursue sex. Women that are assertive to the thinking men of our generation are a godsend because without them all of our thinkers wouldn't be able to pass their superior genes on to future generations.

That is somewhat true. Despite global warming being a hoax, I am a shy introvert, so a dominant female that will take the iniative and make a man out of me is godsent.

Feet and femdom are both great wtf

Femdom is great, but feet are gross.
I hate when i'm reading a doujin, and there is anything foot related that isn't a footjob.

Disdain = Sleepy > Cool = Tomboy > Ara Ara > Smug > Bratty > Bully = Cold

>what is the plot to FlipFlappers really about

smug = ara ara

explain youself

No one cares what fetish you don't like stop replying to yourself

Fuck you, i'll reply to myself if I want to.

I like dominant girls, but I don't want to be dominated.

Tokiko wills it user obey.

>Disdain
Good taste user. Few cretins here are patrician enough to appreciate that look of pure disgust as she looks down at you like you're garbage.

I am fine with either of them. Actually both mixed together would be godly. Imagine her constantly teasing you to the point you're about to lose control. Then she puts you in a chastity cage, brings your head close to her chest, look at your frustrated face and then pet you and pamper you while your desire only grows stronger.

Who said it's only one poster?

Fuck, I was laughing harder at the thumbnail than I was at the full version. I was hoping the frog was spitting a small blue fireball into the guy's ear like it was a video game thing and came out disappointed.

only gentle femdom and role reversal is acceptable

bully is great but should be made in a loving manner

you can never get too much smug

for me its because most girls make it hard for me to know what they want while doms make it obvious what i need to do for their attention

MUH

>who /switch/ here?

I love to dom and to be dommed.

>be into feet
>most god tier femdom artists are into feet

almost.

Step on me, Shion-san

Holy fuck I just masturbated and now I'm aroused painfully.

eventually they become switches

>virgin delusions

Smug > Ara Ara > Cold > Cool > Everything else

Well you see japanese girls are little banshees who scream when they are impaled and act like 5 year olds when they fuck. So a girl who acts mature is naturally appealing to someone who isn't a pedophile or psychopath.

Cool, Ara Ara, Tomboy, and (somewhat) Sleepy aren't actively dominant in their behavior, and therefore are not really good doms outside of bed. Bully is instantly worse than all the others, because of muh NTR.

Distain, Cold, Smug, and Bratty are all dominant both in and out of bed, and are the only real choices. Distain is the ultimate tsundere dom, and is pretty solid. Lolidom is patrician tier, so Bratty ranks fairly high. Smug and Cold are fairly even, with Smug seeing you more as a sex object and Cold seeing you more as a tool.

Ranking is probably something like Distain == Bratty > Smug == Cold > Cool/Ara/Tomboy/Sleepy >>>>> Bully

Do you live in japan, user-kun?

Now that I think about it, Distain isn't exactly dominant in her behavior. She is abusive and while great, she doesn't go out of her way to make you her slave. She still seems like more genuine of a dom than the other four and ranks higher because >opinions

Probably more like Bratty > Smug == Cold > Distain > Cool/Ara/Tomboy/Sleepy >>>> Bully