Be abandoned by your irresponsible nog father and white whore of a mother

>Be abandoned by your irresponsible nog father and white whore of a mother.
>Get adopted by a loving white family, who raises you to be a star football player, something you couldnt have never done being raised in an unstable single mother household since its likely you would have ended up being apart of a statistic as 92 percent of children who are the product of WW/BM relationships end up as fatherless.

>Turn on the very people who raised you to be a successful member of society whilst worship the people who abandoned you, never realising you could have served as a great example of why racism is less of a problem than broken families.

Tell me, what's wrong with nigger activists and blacks in general in the US? I'm an outsider, I could see myself that police violence is less of a problem than broken families. Is discussing the role of single motherhood in destroying the black community taboo in the US?

I think you're right. There's a lot to be made of how subversive and damaging single mothers are to all societies, everywhere

Because whiteys the enemy goy.

No. Just no. There is absolutely no excuse for being 'adopted'. That some white people wanted to virtue signal by stealing the child of a another race is immaterial.

Absolutely every child born must be raised in a loving and supportive home by its own parents or members of its extended family. At gunpoint if necessary. If that's not possible then kill them all.

Kapernick can never not be fucked up. Because he was basically sold into bondage to satisfy the fetish of some white guilt boomers.

Why halfies always identify with their non-white part?
Is it because the bar is lower to be accepted there while they know they can never pass as whites?

>nog father
impossible to prove. he is the most arab looking mutt i have ever seen

Look at that schlonz. He' s a jew.

>. Is discussing .... the black community taboo in the US?
heh
discussing ANYTHING critical of blacks is taboo in America...especially when its true

nigger mindset is the single worst thing destroying the black race and its the very thing they embrace

People tend to identify their race based on skin and not actual what they really are.

What they look like the most.

Halfies rule the blackies

He definitely looks like he's fucked a few goats before.

>Tell me, what's wrong with nigger activists and blacks in general in the US?
They hate themselves. It's literally that simple. And being a victim gives you a lot of power.

Not really, black people honestly prefer an Al Sharpton/Jessie Jackson type than a Barack Obama Uncle Tom.

Thats why Obama lost the congressional race to that one former black panther. He was too much of a white guy to actually be respected by other black people.

But when it comes to state level and country level politics, black people love him because a liberal leaning Uncle Tom is the best thing white voters are going to allow in the office.

Jews give them more benefits

They will never be accepted as white and if the father is white they usually never fit in with black people. It really is sad.

Is there any correlation between their choice and parent gender? Seems like men choose their fathers' ethnicity and women their mothers'?
K&P and Eric Andre all had black dads.

She was adopted because she was rejected by her pure race parents.

Racism it's always wrong.

"If I grow a huge afro I will look more black"

>Why halfies always identify with their non-white part?

What kind of a retarded question is this. Just look around on Sup Forums to get an answer. In case you're still retarded, you will never fit in as white if you don't look it and so when people cry about day of the rope and all that, you aren't gonna support the side that wants to kill you.

But wouldn't that mean they can't fit in with the other half cause they don't look like them either?
Racemixing sure is selfish.

Reminds me of this scene from Community:
>Back in Britta's car, she and Shirley are starting to understand how unbalanced the hitchhiker is. When he starts to sing a song against race mixing, Britta slams on the brakes, and both of them yell at him to get out. After he leaves, they both look at each other apologetically.
Dude, where's your argument?

>muh racism

>it is all so tiresome

You can clearly see that he has the brain of a nigger.
sub 70 iq

expect what do?

Stop watching grown men chase a ball.

doubles doubles call out the trouble.

Hey fag, everytime your niggerboy bend the knee for muh racism , it makes world wide news.