Was jesus a soyboy?

Was jesus a soyboy?

>beard.

Yes.

u wot

Jesus was an anti-semite

2000+ years and he's still living in your head rent free. Based Jesus working the fuck out of the smarks

It's weird because American Christian conservatives love israel

>everyone understands my obscure lingo

not at all, he got wood injections in both hands and didn’t cry or complain, can’t even imagine how much test was in those

Soyboys are smooth and feminine, dumbass. It's the main reason we secretly love them.

Jesus was a self hating delusional loser who killed people. And you idiots Just lap it up. Oh, but as long as someone is there to tell you how it is, you'll continue to live ignorant

Obviously, he was the son of Cesar and Cleopatra handed off to a virgin housemaid to escape Egypt before the cunty Romans who killed Ceaser came.

The Jews hated Rome. They hated Egypt. Of course they would hate Jesus no matter what.

Oh look another dipshit reactionary who thinks they are smart and know what's up

Citation needed

>soyboys are smooth and feminine

Most have beards and are prematurely balding though

Don't worry. Alexa from Amazon says Jesus is a fictional character.

They also think the Bible was written in English.

Its in the Bible....OH WAIT no it isn't because they took it out. Look it up, it was during his teenage years.

pfft no
The Jews feared and hated him for a reason

Um, what?

I'm exaggerating, but there's a decently large group of American Christian Conservatives who believe that the King James Version of the Bible is God's Word in English.
They think it's free of error. So when there's a disagreement between the KJV, and ancient copies of the Bible, they claim the older text is the one that is incorrect.

My point was that Christianity has a bunch of branches of crazy people so we shouldn't take modern interpretations of the Bible too seriously.

No.