TROLLING CAMPAIGN!!!!

Let's get this started!

Whites are being blamed for slavery, when kikes were mostly responsible
Turn their gollums against them!!

We need memes to spread the truth on how Jews held disproportionately huge share of slaves and wealth during their slave trading/owning days. They built their banking, pedowood, pedofilic empire on the backs of slaves!

We need to make official looking flyers stating jews accept they started and perpetuation slave ownership and trade throughout the world. They are now willing to pay reparations because of this.

Start by putting them near mosques and muslims hang outs and let them run with it.

Spread the idea among niggers that jews will offer loans at 0% interest for trading their people.

Extra points if someone can come up with an idea on how jews are going to pay reparations to white Europeans for taking the blame of their shit!

We need ideas on memes and how to get this done. There will be only a small window of opportunity here.

Let's have some fun!

Would be funnier if we had posters saying Blacks owe Jews reparations to piss of blacks

Kek approves

>pic
>"loans at 0% interest"
OY VEY GOYIM 0% INTEREST IS HIGHLY ANTISEMITIC BAD GOYIM

So a flyer that reads:

>WE ARE SORRY*
>*Jewish people promise to pay reparations for being the absolute majority in African slave traffickers and owners.

It has potential but only in America. The IOTBW flyers were good because whites suffer the MSM and cultural opression worldwide.

I did too. No one got on board. :-(

What time did you post? Need to be in sync with burgerland because whatever burgers do everyone else follows.

Good point. Need some eurofags to help with spreading it over seas. With the amount of muuzzies it should spread quickly if done well.

>TROLLING CAMPAIGN

OP is a false flagging cuck.

Don't remember. I'm autistic. When I have an idea, I have to get it out.

Brilliant

Nice fucking honey pot.

About time we did something about the kikes instead of share stupid memes normies don't look at.

>another teenage redditor attempts to do an ebin prank but fails off the bat
lurk more, this is a retarded idea

Search google books for "Jew", "Judío", "Jude", "Juif", "rabbi" and "rabino". Pair those with terms like "laughed" so that you only get jewry and kikery-based results. The wisdom is all in the old books, because the coup is recent.

Yes, yes the thread die!

eurofag reporting in

What is a good way to disseminate this information. I was thinking of using the sand niggers.

Anyone skilled in marketing ideas? Or graphic design in order to create posters?

I condone this

This is an awful idea! Jews are not evil as people are led to believe. They are top tier because they are wise and intelligent. I hope this thread dies along with such delusions!

The cause of all of the world suffering is white Europeans! Always has. It will soon stop being so!

Jew know something, don't jew?

I did nazi that coming

Ok goy, you're under estimating your opponent. This hustle didn't start a decade ago. You really think they haven't thought this out yet? Try finding proof that isn't "debunked". All you're going to get is "while a very small percentage of Jews in America owned slaves, rabi Heeby Shekelgrubber was the first man to speak out against the practice of slavery and fought hard to free the sons of Africa"

Could work, but needs a premise.

See

Fucking great idea

Bump

>Jews start slave trade
>move to US, Europe and brazil with their slaves
>"tried hard" to "free" slaves
>still own blacks with their Jewish privilege

checked