Why is this face being pushed everywhere online? I don't even watch TV yet I have to be subjected to this

Why is this face being pushed everywhere online? I don't even watch TV yet I have to be subjected to this...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleidocranial_dysostosis
youtube.com/watch?v=6aw1VnERTiY
youtube.com/watch?v=PCuGqSPXADs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Le 56% normalization

Amerimutts.

I genuinely thought that he was retarded until I learned that he wasn't the other day. I've still never seen him talk or anything, so he might be, but his article didn't mention anything about retardation.

He is American as fuck

kek
He's a shameless disgusting looking mongrel, perfect for advertising

isn't that kid retarded or something looks like a downie

Because he is unironically adorable.

He's not retarded, his facial structure is just fucked up
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleidocranial_dysostosis

Why doesn't he do the world a favor and act while wearing a paper bag? If he was retarded at least I could chalk it up to him not understanding, but come on.

He's from that overrated show on Netflix stranger things.
Had I not watched a few episodes, I would have also thought he was genuinely retarded.

>I don't even watch TV yet I have to be subjected to this...
kek you just subjected everyone on pol to it

he has a genetic disorder i think

>I've still never seen him talk or anything
trust me when i say you don't want to

Lost

le 56% face is no longer just a dream

Just another inbred jew. That show is 90% jews

>Why doesn't he do the world a favor and act while wearing a paper bag?
some faggot child molester who works for this show picked him to be his child whore

the people spamming him everywhere are likely marketing the show

youtube.com/watch?v=6aw1VnERTiY

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleidocranial_dysostosis
His face is being pushed around as if he is the consequence of race mixing, when in all actuality hes a victim of the chaotic nature of the universe, and the shithead that designed it as such.
For shame Sup Forums, he's far more successful than the vast swathes of this board, and therefore someone that would have not been gassed in 1944, unlike most of you fat ass, un-groomed, incels. I'm not pro race mixing, but verbally ganging up against people with disabilities that they would not have chosen to be born with given the chance, is a low you rarely even see among pic related.

she's a cute little kike though

mongrel mutt boy

>mongrel
dude, he's 100% ethnically italian ancestry. He's not a mongrel unless you want to go the
>italians aren't white
route.

What's the 56% meme I keep seeing?

forced meme by butthurts around the world.

from what i've gathered:

"whites" (including arabs, mestizos, etc.) make up around 56% of the US population. some took that statistics and memed that the majority of americans (including the actual white americans, that they say don't exist) are only 56% (or 52%) european genetically and that every single last american is a mutt of nigger/arab/native american dna

>Amerimutts.

Even then he'd be a pedigree Italian where as Mongrels are mixed.

this

holy fuck...

>someone took the time to make this

who is that mutt? name?

it's a computer generated prediction of what harry and his sheboons kids will look like

If I recalled it's a simulated image of what the potential offspring of prince Harry and Meghan Markel, and its simply phenomenal!

>who is that mutt?
the new face of America
beautiful

I like her sexy jew broad moustache

kek

who did it? sauce?
Could Harry produce something like pic related?

That's beautifails

this is hilarious

the far left shopkeeper will never get old

Because race is a simple slide issue, visible enough for even the dumbest goy to notice it, irritating to both sides, and useless enough that even if it's resolved it wouldn't change the real problem, which is the jew's power.
The jew's power comes from economics, such as usury and speculation.
It's no coincidence since the rise of Donald Trump, economic issues have disappeared from Sup Forums. We rarely discuss fractional reserve, audit the fed, lobbyism, and other redpill issues that used to be common knowledge.

I saw it on pol, linking to some news rag's website.

Pug owner detected.

Hey Strasser, isnt it strange that displacement if Whites can in tandem with ripping everything that wasn't bolted down?

Murrrricaaaaaa yeeehaaaaaaaaaa!

youtube.com/watch?v=PCuGqSPXADs

Bingo

>Im a vampid

post more images like this

made me laugh, I'm curious to know how a paper bag would display emotion

AYYYYY LMAO