PEW new demographic projections for muslims in Europe

So the Pew has released its projections for muslim growth in Europe in the next 33 years.

They considered 3 scenarios: one where all migrations immediately stops (will never come true), one where migrations of so called "refugees" stop and we return to the normal migration levels of pre-2015 (will never come true), and one where the current migration rate stays constant.

As you can see, Western Europe gets just'd. Especially Sweden. The Swedistan meme will become a reality in our lifetime.

>pewforum.org/2017/11/29/europes-growing-muslim-population/

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/11/30/qa-the-challenges-of-estimating-the-size-of-europes-muslim-population/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_genocide_conspiracy_theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off with your projections

F

Italians are worse than Mexicans.

Italy is a failed state

Italians are subhuman brainlets

Look at muh fucking charts Lmao

??

Explain what problems you have with demographic projections. They're the only way to try to predict future populations.

I'm sorry your mother chose to worship the italian sausage, bro. But can you really blame her?

(Our employment rate is fucked because of the EU and the euro. It's a currency too strong for us, everything we produce is too expensive, so nobody buys it, so our industry suffers.)

You... you do realize those charts were NOT made by italian researchers, right?

Our average IQ is 102, nigger. Why don't you show your real flag so we can see yours?

Yeah heres an idea cunt; fuck off. If you're going to chat shit about a country do it behind your own flag, not an (((EU))) flag.

Italy at the bottom again

>2/3 of europe is yellow
>only italy is a failed state

Italy is at the bottom of every possible metric there is.

here's the thing: this takes into account only hajis.
nothing about niggers/asians etc

Even if that was true (and it's not), what the fuck does that have to do with muslim demographic projections calculated by american researchers?

Either you're a mudshit or a swede (so a mudshit).

Well its not at the bottom of , as it went up a place from the previos year. It's also has the second biggest change from the preveus year on the list. Check your own facts you cunt

t. italian

You are ITALIAN, which means SANDNIGGER already.

L M A O

Really, it's amazing that you have internet in your cuckshed.

I hope it's insulated, so you don't have to hear Akhmed and his 25 cousins railing your wife.

Who would get so buttblasted at Pew Research projections that they would shit up the thread with weak trolling while hiding behind an EU flag? Is it one of (((them))) or just a typically angry mudslime?

>one where migrations of so called "refugees" stop and we return to the normal migration levels of pre-2015
>(will never come true),
We're already half way there Mario.

EU flags are always dunecoons.

The solution is to move Sweden to wyoming (minus the brown menace)

The mediteranean admixture in italy is because of fenicians. carthagineans and neolithic farmers, which are superior to any sandniggers or snowniggers.

I really,really hope all of our muslims are bosnians and shiptars

and this is just Muslims not counting various other non white groups like black or arab christians, asian, indians, etc

>Sweden
Not sure if I should fight for my homeland, or embrace nihilism. The majority of white swedes would never admit that immigration was a mistake

Migrations have temporarily decreased because we decided to stop letting the NGOs use their ships as ferries for migrants, but if you think we're ever gonna return to pre-2105 levels you're delusional. They didn't start this shit only to give up at the first difficulty.

They're going to slowly loosen the leash while they distract us with some other bullshit and immigration will continue and probably even increase. Keep in mind that both Africa and the Middle-east keep producing more people that they can handle.

When the knife of the muslim executioner will slit their throats, their last whimper will be "#Notallmuslims".

he's larping, don't mind him

Which is why EU army is needed. Ironic, Sup Forums is the one that is against it the most.

How's the situation in Turkistan? Is the state becoming more muslim? At what rate? How does the majority feel about it?

First, we need a leadership more worried about protecting our cultures than about virtue signaling. Then and only then we can give that leadership an army.

True, we're gonna have a new holocaust before we'll get reasonable leaders.

Is thus taking in to account the birth rates? it's the birth rates which is the main driving force behind the Muslim conquest.

family reunification next year alone in Germany are going to get in some 3-4 mil more, not counting any other refugee waves from africa or the middle east

the third option presented in the research is the lowest possible amount one should expect by 2050

Yes, see the zero migration scenario. It's only about one generation so it should be easy enough to predict.

Those parameters are wrong and some of the basis data is straight-up bullshit. They're not accounting for birth rates, only growth due to miration. Austria's Muslim population is already greater than 10% of its total. The last time they actually collected religious data for a census was 2001.

well everyone in Turkey (including erdoğan) claims they are Kemalist nowadays. turkish gdp is growing +5% this year, despite all the chaos, coup and terror we had last year but financial system is fragile, turkish currency is losing value and also unfair wealth distributation and corruption make people unhappy. all the money goes to pro-erdogan companies and individuals. conomy will be erdogan's biggest problem in the coming election. according to some polls turkish youth is turning into anti-muslim each year since the syrian civil war, if this trend continues half of Turkey will be non-muslim by 2050

economy*

Yes. Any projection that doesn't take into account the birthrates is worthless.

>family reunification
Right. That's gonna be a fucking nightmare, especially baceuse in some states the migrants are the ones who decide how much the definition of "family" extends. Only spouses and children, or also siblings, parents, aunts, uncles, cousins?

>They're not accounting for birth rates
They are, mong.

>tfw all those muslim increase in Croatia and Slovenia are only bosnian muslims because no other migrant wants to live there and only muh U.K and Germany
>tfw muslim bosniaks are more tamed than the migrants

>mfw Sweden has more muslims than Cyprus
>fucking Cyprus

oha benim eski postumu aynen copy paste yapmışsın kanka

Nope. They're presuming Muslim and Euro birthrates are the same (kek), and that Euro rates aren't collapsing. They're also not accounting for illegals. It's fucking nonsense.

Even immediate family can easily be 6 new people per existing migrant.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/11/30/qa-the-challenges-of-estimating-the-size-of-europes-muslim-population/

Pew is a respectable source and they've been as thorough as they can be.

They are expressely saying that muslim's birth rates are higher than europeans, illiterate mongoloid:

>"Even if all migration into Europe were to immediately and permanently stop – a “zero migration” scenario – the Muslim population of Europe still would be expected to rise from the current level of 4.9% to 7.4% by the year 2050. This is because Muslims are younger (by 13 years, on average) and have higher fertility (one child more per woman, on average) than other Europeans, mirroring a global pattern."

But it's true that illegals are probably being underestimated or ignored.

I know a few muslim families here. They have an average of 5 fucking children.

Stand out of an elementary school when the kids get out. See the brown-to-white ratio.

d afonso henriques didnt kill his mother so that europe could get cucked by musies

Time to change this page: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_genocide_conspiracy_theory

>Norway
Most of the muslims will be gone when the welfare state collapse.

Generally though, when they populate an area they try and pack all their kids into the same schools and then ultimately take them over.

They could as well add one big ass patch of 20% from the map. Pic strongly related.

>Pew is a respectable source
Although they insist at every turn that their findings don't want to criticize in any way the wonderful muslim people and diversity is good etc.

Also, their opinion surveys show a strong liberal bias that makes muslim appear much more tolerant and peaceful than they actually are:

>Asks muslims if they're against suicide terrorism.
>The majority says yes.
>Pew concludes that tha majority of muslims is against ALL kinds of violence, even though suicide is a sin in islam and so this particular sub-category of terrorism is obviously going to be more controversial.

>Asks muslims if they're pro or against women's rights.
>Majority says yes.
>Pew concludes that muslims are mostly egualitarian... even though islam says clearly that women do have rights, but they're INFERIOR compared to those of men.

>Ireland the least BLACKED and Islam'd nation in the West

I love being a potato desu

We should sit together with Croats and do something about this shit. I think now would be the perfect timing ...

At which percentage of population do Muslims start yielding political power?

I don't mean voting pro-migration parties, I mean literal Islamist parties.

Aren't Muslims usually pretty politically apathetic?

I live in a small town. We have only one elementary school, so that's the only one I can analyze. But yeah, they always tend to band together and islamize entire schools/neighborhoods/cities.

After all, the quran forbids them to associate with infidels.

There already are islamic parties in some european countries.

Here in Italy we have the Costituente Islamica, founded a few months ago.

>Some of the highest GDP, wages and living standards in the West
>Least BLACKED too

Feels good, lads :)

I'm not accusing them of outright lying. But they are making basis presumptions and estimates that don't hold up to the most basic statistical scrutiny. How on earth they think they can extrapolate growth data from a single source point in some cases almost 20 years old and produce estimates in instances where the collection of such data is prohibited by law (in particular the case of France) is beyond me. The long and short of it is they're lowballing.

Slobodan already started it.

The fire rises.

>politically apathetic?
What? No, they're only apathetic when they have only kuffar parties to choose from. They obviously can't vote on the right because we hate them, and can't really identify with the degeneracy of the left.

But give them an islamic party, and see how compact they vote.

Also, they're CONSTANTLY whining about being discriminated and having too few privileges, etc. You think they wouldn't take advantage of a party based on the idea that muslims should get more privileges?

You knew they won't stop in Rhodesia.

>The long and short of it is they're lowballing.
True. Like I said, they do often show liberal biases.

Pew also publish their data and have frequently shown that 'extremist' Islamic views are pretty mainstream among Muslims. They have to editorialise a bit because the raw data is just downright disturbing.

Room for 1 more? I love gingers, honest.

Muslims are having twice as many children as Europeans and taking advantage of the system. They outbreed the native population. They spread very fast and eventually take over. Still many westerners don't realize this

>sweden
>11%-30%
HOLY SHIT AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Maybe it is time I visit Czech Republic.

>They have to editorialise a bit because the raw data is just downright disturbing.
Yeah. Like I said, they misrepresent. And I'm not referring only to adding a few feel good sentences like "but muslims are on average wonderful people", I mean shaping their survey questions in ways that produce misleading results. This is REALLY serious. It completely changes the effect of their reports.

That depends. Are you white?

Try to say that to the average westerner and they ll accuse you of being Hitler.

Even if you show them data and projections, it doesn't matter. Liberalism is a mental disease, it doesn't care about facts.

Maybe this is all just natural.
In history cultures on rise replace cultures in decline. All empires fall.
Time to get blackpilled and start embracing the comfy capitalist hedonist life

Honestly, 4.4% for us is still too much. We Irish are more tribal than our other European brothers. We won't stand for this.

That doesn't mean that it's fated to happen. Nor that it's a good outcome. It can and should be fought against.

I have known myself to get sunburn in February I am so white.

>We won't stand for this.
You'd be surprised what a population can tolerate when the decline is gradual and sugarcoated.

AGAIN, WHY WOULD THOSE SHITSTAINS MOVE TO HUNGARY?

Same here. You're welcome, then.

We are fucked

France:
384 strategic warheads on SLBMs, 60 tactical nukes, 58 active nuclear reactors, 4 nuclear submarines and 1 aircraft carrier

Britain:
384 strategic warheads on SLBMs (Trident II), 4 nuclear submarines, 15 nuclear reactors

Germany:
110 (!!!!!) nuclear reactors, no WMD's

Netherlands:
1 nuclear reactor, no WMD's

Sweden:
12 nuclear reactors, no WMD's

Spain:
10 nuclear reactors, no WMD's

Italy
4 nuclear reactors, all out of services, no WMD's

Then the system will be changed , democracy will fail , right-wing will rise and race war will start

Goddamned , we're so fucked right now....

Wow, even best case scenario France will have as many muds as we have niggers. You don't deserve this.

I have some good news for you about these projections.

There won't be a 2050. 2027 is when the Great Tribulation begins and by the time God comes back in 2033 half of the earths population will be dead.

Case in point: US and Canada.

False.

At 20-30%, they will most definitely start controlling whole towns-and large city neighbourhoods, have whole constituencies, representatives in parliament, and maybe if the left cuckery continues, maybe even a prime minister or president in a country like France,Germany, Sweden or UK.

>Sweden 11.1-30.6%
Holy shit
>Germany 8.7-19.7%
I'm glad I saw Germany this summer before it become an Islamic state. Berlin is already disgusting

At least our muslims are turks with just as low birthrate and mostly secular. and gypsies emigrate. I prefer going extinct than being taken over.

SWEDEN YES

What about chink and poo-in-loo migration? How many European countries will still be even >50% White by 2050?

>Aren't Muslims usually pretty politically apathetic?
Is this a joke?

Orban will not last until 2050 , and EU hate visegrad even more each day that passes , in some way , they oblige Hungary to take refugees

Considering how overrepresented they already are in every political and mediatic field, I'd say 10-15% would be enough to get the ball rolling.

>t. 1%

HAHAHAHAH Europe is so fucked. Germany will be 20%.

M U Z Z I E D
U
Z
Z
I
E
D