Muslim population in some EU countries could triple, says report

I'm not sure how this got past theguardians censors but it did.
>The report, Europe’s Growing Muslim Population, shows a stark west-east divide. The Muslim share of Germany’s population could grow from 6.1% in 2016 to 19.7% in 2050 if high migration continues, whereas over the border Poland’s share would change from 0.1% to 0.2% in the same scenario.
>Even if all current 28 EU members, plus Norway and Switzerland, closed their borders to migrants, the Muslim population share in the west would continue to grow owing to a younger age profile and higher fertility rates, but remain very low in the east.
>The Muslim population is also much younger than non-Muslims. The proportion of Muslims under the age of 15 is 27%, nearly double the proportion of under-15 non-Muslims at 15%.
>In the medium migration scenario - perhaps the most likely - Sweden would have the biggest share of population at 20.5%. The UK’s share would rise from 6.3% in 2016 to 16.7%. Finland’s Muslim share would grow from 2.7% to 11.4% and most western European countries would face a big jump.
>If high migration continues until 2050, Sweden’s Muslim share will grow to 30.6%, Finland’s to 15% and Norway’s to 17%.
So the report suggests that swedens muslim population will be somewhere between 20-30%. This is not counting all the non-muslim non-whites. Add to that all the white immigrants and swedes are literally looking at becoming a minority by 2050, whites might be a minority by that time too and even if they are not they most likely will already be a minority in kindergartens and schools.

theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/29/muslim-population-in-europe-could-more-than-double
pewforum.org/2017/11/29/europes-growing-muslim-population/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/29/muslim-population-in-europe-could-more-than-double
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/oct/16/end-immigration-controls-money-people-barriers
pjjonasson.wordpress.com/2017/10/23/ny-undersokning-om-utlanningar-och-sexualbrott/
pjjonasson.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/sexualbrottslighet_bland_man_fodda_i_sverige_och_i_utlandet_v3.pdf
friatider.se/sd-slapper-valdtaktsrapport
pjjonasson.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=6pWOXqvVHx8
youtube.com/watch?v=uUwo25wVyEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember to archive
>theguardian com/world/2017/nov/29/muslim-population-in-europe-could-more-than-double
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/29/muslim-population-in-europe-could-more-than-double

retarded racists will be mad at this

You can always be relied on, thanks.

I guess I should make threads about soyboys if I want to get any kind of discussion in this reddit infested board.

Reminder that this probably isn't counting the non-whites, which will be significantly larger in population.

Board's been shit for a while unfortunately.

How could anyone not be mad about this? Even if you really liked multiculturalism, how can you look at the Middle East and want to live somewhere like that?

Newfags are ruining this board. No important discussions, only slide threads unfortunately.

>Reminder that this probably isn't counting the non-whites
It isn't. Any study on race demographics would get shut down immediately. I'm surprised this study would be even talked about in a left leaning newspaper like the guardian which pays columnists to write trash like
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/oct/16/end-immigration-controls-money-people-barriers
The author of that column gets btfo in the comment section but the comments that the website picked to be highlighted are the few that agree with his end the west narrative. To put it into perspective the top rated comment against the authors view has over 1000 recommendations and the highest amount of recommendations for a comment agreeing with him is 82.

Key points from Pew's 2050 projection:
>Eastern Europe remains largely untouched
>France, Spain, Switzerland, Greece, Bulgaria may check its Muslim population growth. Excluding Turkey here, as they're a Muslim country.
> Belgium, Netherlands, UK see substantial growth.
> German speaking countries (Germany, Austria) and Scandinavia+Finalnd get its ass plowed with Muslim growth rate projections.

> SWEDEN REMAINS THE KING.

SWEDEN YES!

Remember these are growth rate projections (between high and low growth) only.

>whereas over the border Poland’s share would change from 0.1% to 0.2% in the same scenario
I hope it doesn't, it's bad enough at 0.1%.

Is it really? Is the Muslim population concentrated to specified areas in large cities, which makes matters worse?

>Board's been shit for a while unfortunately.
Went downhill for some time but the election made it jump into abyss

I live in a large city and recently I started noticing them more than once a year, which is alarming. I suppose rural areas are free of that, why would anyone migrate to rural Poland. I love the climate, but I doubt foreigners do.

If sweden really hits over 30% muslims and say 20% other non-whites they will be overrun faster than the native americans did. As an added bonus since third world countries are doing their best to ruin antibiotics many strains of diseases that do not exist in europe will also be imported here.

>Sweden projected to have Muslim population as high as 30.6% by 2050.

Yessss!

t. abdul
bad times are ahead of us. 2015 was the first impression of the chaos that will come to europe

Leftist ideas can only thrive in tightly controlled environments. They can censor comments and cherry pick the cucks, but it won't change the reality of the situation.

They allow studies like this to brag in the face of Europeans. They want to make you feel hopeless. They win by demoralizing and then isolating you.

Hello fellow Finland man, I also enjoy soy boys threads. Shall we srtike a conversation?

gotta say, 30% shitters is a pretty good reason to not let em in

Nord bot best bot.

Was hoping you make an appearance.

>the chaos that will come to europe
The West is about to relive the collapse of Rome.
Except this time, Europe is full of self haters, traitors, and tens(later hundreds) of millions of invaders.

Pray it happens while you're still young. You don't want to be an old defenseless man when it comes.

It really highlights how the general opinion has turned that even a heavily left leaning websites comment section is against this. The only ones that are still buying their lies about multiculti utopia are themselves.

A Chinese friend visited Warsaw and Krakow last month (with a bunch of Polish friends). Said that some areas of Warsaw had visible Muslim population, not as prevalent as Western Europe though. Thanks for confirming that trend user.

Yes. Lets also talk about youtubers and their "drama".

The most troubling thing is probably the rate of welfare dependency amongst first and second generation Muslim's. Something like half of all Muslim's in Sweden and Germany are on handouts. Either the welfare state is on its last days or Europe is a few years away from total leftist authoritarianism. Even blue pilled whites won't tolerate getting taxed more to subsidise the living expenses of ungrateful mudshits.

You hit the sweet spot there friend. That happens to be my other favourite topic.

Unfortunately the chaos probably has sowed its seeds already. Unvetted refugee acceptance- what were you guys thinking! No country, even the most hardcore Muslim ones, will take in unvetted refugees.

or both

im in my 20s so i have not s aingle doubt that i will be too old when shit is going down, sadly

Macron (and surprisingly Hollande, during his stint as the president) is doing some welfare restrictions and checks implemented. Is it too little too late? Only time will tell.

Welfare cheats, mass handouts- these can't go on forever. Especially when the millionaires are leaving in droves (10,000+ millionaires left France least year).

Hopefully the second generation becomes less welfare dependent; and as the generation progresses, the welfare dependence goes down. But there's a caveat: this dependency reduction rate is very slow for those 2nd and 3rd generation folks who live in their own "designated areas" I mean ghettos. And the troubling part is... Muslims in general (Arabs in particular) love to live in ghettos, which exacerbates the dependency problem.

>Either the welfare state is on its last days
It is. In finland they are going to demand unemployed people to participate in "workshops" and other usually unfruitful projects or their benefits will be reduced. Meanwhile illegal migrants can throw away their passports and get healthcare and upkeep on the taxpayers dime. Student benefits were also slashed not too long ago. Funny how the people who asked for this invasion also think protecting the welfare state is very important. They will end the welfare state, the damage might already be done.

This also. A welfare state can't have it's borders open.

I think we'd all be surprised at how many people really hate what (((they've))) been doing. Most people don't say anything because they think they're alone. Isolation is their strongest weapon.
The more they try to silence the average person, the faster they lose control.

Where can we go? This place is the last place I can go on the Internet and talk mad shit and yet gain knowledge about dimensional energy vampries

Yeah I'm in my mid 20s. Most likely we'll be in our 60s when it goes down.

i know it was a ridiculous decision and its going to cost us a lot, maybe everything.

That seems pretty low compared to what it probably will be.

>Sweden’s Muslim share will grow to 30.6%,
>30.6%
Tfw we will have a Muslim majority in 2100

yo niggas,
the question is what the fuck are you gonna do?
I wanna hear solutions, no problems OVA HERE

>Everything about muslim is censored

Nah it's just your delusion and your professional victims mentality kicks in.

>Sweden 30.6%

Are you sure it's not 30% already?

Macron has really been a positive surprise.
>tells african president to fix their problems (I think he used problems with electricity as an example)themselves
>when the african president gets butthurt and storms off like a child he says that he is now going to go fix the air conditioning
>in another speech states africas problems are civilizational and states their endless amounts of children as a problem that it is holding them back

This shit is turning me into a nihilist

not being racist is retarded
in your clownworld it's opposite

i dont think it will take that long in europe at least. western europe is changing so fast in the last few years, with this rate shit is going down within the next 5 maybe 10 years but it could be less

Cheer up. It's nothing a little ethnic cleansing can't fix.

I don't know why leftists think we really believe this. We know there are normal mudslimes. The problem is the frequency at which muslimes produce the bad ones. The ideology itself promotes violence against others. They even left out the vehicle of peace drive.
Once we've dropped as many bombs as people died on 9/11 then maybe we can talk about peaceful muslims.

Def everything. You think (((they))) didn't know what unrest will occur in 20 years? What with cameras on every corner and improving robotics, anyone who will try to fight the Muslims will be exterminated or sent to the reeducation camps

I would have said something about your meme flag (their use is rampant among the newfags ruining Sup Forums) but now I see why you don't want to use your flag. All is not quite lost yet. Lycka till.

It's funny whenever anybody posts under that flag because there is a 3/4 chance you are inbred

This sort of shit is what is making me a radical.

Mass immigration is treason and voter fraud, and I see nothing wrong with deporting everyone brought here by illegal means. And that means every single non-Western immigrant who entered Europe after the rise of the modern right. Every time when, in the past, our governments made choices that turned out to be unpopular with a huge chunk of the population, they reconsidered their choices. But not with immigration, where they keep saying we'll need a supermajority to even lessen it. Not halt it. Not send anyone back. Simply lowering the current destructive level. And they're saying this while they have a voter advantage ranging from 4% to 10% across Western Europe.

But remember the Reconquista! Nothing is lost forever. Progressives believe that if they secure some sort of change, that it can never be turned back. But it can be. Even if it takes a long time.

And the longer the change takes, the more harsh measures I will support. And I will definitely support making all forms of left wing ideology that lead to this illegal.

Europe needs Muslims to counter Jewish views and ideals. Anyone who says otherwise is a retard who cant see past (((they're))) brainwashing

damn you swedistan, figured how to remove voting rights from the crazy feminists after all, poorland will have to wait for that

Muslim countries don't really give a fuck about refugees. There are palestinians who have lived for decades in other arab countries and even their childen who are born in said countries don't necessarily get citizenship and lets not get started how arabs view black people. There has never in the history of the human race been this kind of behavior from a society (i'll use this to describe the EU as a whole) on such an industrial scale. The horse of troy has nothing on this.

OP, at the beginning of the thread your post just proves that all is lost.

Realisticly? Deporting all who have come illegally and give incentives for those who are already here to move back to their ancestral lands. For future refugee waves implement the australian model where no one who has come illegally will be allowed to stay and instead pay some northafrican country to house them in cheap camps until they go back wherever they came from.

>Sage it
>post gore
>report it
>post transitioning webm
>link to bant where the thread belongs

If it was possible it would have already been done.

Fuck off you idiotic nigger larper

Maybe. Things have been heating up here as well. I think (((they))) will manage to hold everything together for a few more decades unless something incredible happens out of no where.

Unless violence escalates to WW2 levels of cleansing.

There's at least one study which says disabling people's brains makes them stop being "racist". In other words multiculti bullshit is a fucking disability and should not be treated as an option.

give me one reason I should expect for that to happen

Cocaine Bump.
Good thread and thanks for the links.

meme magic

Irreversible damage has been done, I know that. But that doesn't mean europeans must literally lose their homelands. If a zero migration policy is taken the study shows a muslim population of 7,4% (for all of europe which is a fuckload and far too many I know) as opposed to the worst case scenario of 14%. I think the key will be to increase eastern european birth rates and encourage migration from there to the west. The % of whites in the west might eventually increase this way. Though the situation is really grim and worse than most could have imagined 10 years ago. Though there have been people warning about this since the 60s and 70s and people just ridiculed them.

We can still change things, atleast here in Finland. There is hope

We are fucked

France:
384 strategic warheads on SLBMs, 60 tactical nukes, 58 active nuclear reactors, 4 nuclear submarines and 1 aircraft carrier

Britain:
384 strategic warheads on SLBMs (Trident II), 4 nuclear submarines, 15 nuclear reactors

Germany:
110 (!!!!!) nuclear reactors, no WMD's

Netherlands:
1 nuclear reactor, no WMD's

Sweden:
12 nuclear reactors, no WMD's

Spain:
10 nuclear reactors, no WMD's

Italy
4 nuclear reactors, all out of services, no WMD's

Don't be stupid, America. The only reason people insist these things are impossible is because they want the opposite to happen.

If we wanted, we could march the scum back to Africa. In fact, if we wanted, we could kill them all. But the people who hold power in Europe are supporters of radical islam, and of mass immigration, so they obfuscate what can and can't be done. When Wilders asked how much mass immigration costs, they refused to answer, saying "it's impossible to calculate". You'd think the government would immediately stop with policy of which they don't know the costs, right? So he had an independent bureau do it.

For starters, there are no refugees, only immigrants. We do not border on nations at war, except for Ukraine. Which is a war that was started by the EU itself, and whose refugees Western European nations refuse to take in. Every immigrant who entered as a refugee and lied about their status (which is all of them) should be sent back immediately. Everyone who supported that false status should go to prison for fraud.

The harshest measures must be implemented. Mass immigration is treason against Europe, and treason carries the death penalty.

Also, remember this study is only taking account of Muslim' population trends. Remember African Christians are also immigrating en masse to Europe. Africa is going to be 4 billion people by 2100. I'm guessing half of the economic immigrant arriving in Europe are going to be African Christians from Eritrea, Nigeria, Ghana, South Sudan, Togo, Chad etc.

African Christian immigration will change Europe as much as the Muslim invasion.

I'd wager it's much complicated. Macron, being a very shrewd person, may try to bring some FN sympathizers to his camp with some "based" sentences. Who knows!

>Kim nukes the states
>USA "invades" North-Korea
>China gets upset
>Russia gets upset
>Iran gets upset
>Liberals in the statesand Europe gets upset and start rioting
Kim is the white man's last hope, he could be the one to ignite the next holocaust

Not directly related but ill try to contribute

>pjjonasson.wordpress.com/2017/10/23/ny-undersokning-om-utlanningar-och-sexualbrott/
>pjjonasson.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/sexualbrottslighet_bland_man_fodda_i_sverige_och_i_utlandet_v3.pdf

More stats:

As early as 1990, half of all those who suspected of rape in Stockholm in 1982 were foreign nationals.

Two thirds of the suspected rapists between 2008 and 2009 were foreign nationals and their typical victim was "a young woman of Swedish nationality."

85 percent of those who in 2002 were sentenced by the Court of Appeal for at least two years in prison for rape had a foreign background.

According to a study conducted by the National Council and released in 1996, Arabs from North Africa were 23 times more likely to commit rape than Swedes.

friatider.se/sd-slapper-valdtaktsrapport

pjjonasson.wordpress.com/

Nah, im in 40s and will be fighting in my 60s. I'll get on test and GH when I turn 50.

You shouldn't. Only a return to faith in Kek will grant us victory. He hungers for digits and hearty laughs, and if we supply it to him then he will grant us our wish.
We abandoned him after Trump's victory but he is always willing to forgive if we make him laugh.

We're not going to be fighting the muslims though. That's what they want. We will be going after THEM.

>Progressives believe that if they secure some sort of change, that it can never be turned back. But it can be. Even if it takes a long time.
This is why they lost their mind with a white man President.

Or consider the Rohingya crisis, unfolding in this part of the world. Not a single Rohingya will get citizenship; have never got citizenship legally. Never. And they're forced to stay in camps. Those who flee those refugee camps, are arrested and sent back to the camps.

>it's south africa all over again

WE ABSOLUTELY FUCKED BOIS

>Swedish rape stats

pic related is noteworthy

youtube.com/watch?v=6pWOXqvVHx8
WHEN?!!!!?!
I just want it to happen NOW
I guess I'd be comfy innawoods so if that's what it takes, that's what it takes.
praise

The EU economy can not withstand so many people on the welfere.

If I correctly calculated, the EU public debt will exceed the American debt by 3 (!!!) times.

>Kim is the white man's last hope, he could be the one to ignite the next holocaust
And this time the holocoaster will be a real machine.

>Implying you'll need to be physically fit to fight in the face war.

Military grade Exoskeletons should be ready by then.

>fuckin idiot
>thinks fists and weapons will mean shit
you have lots of kids and get them into positions of status, power, access and privilege

yeah this is what piises me off about that particular situation
these muslims in myanmar have heaps of countries they should be able to go to (theoretically)
but muslims dont give 2 fucks

>female "circumcision" is a growing thing in europe
>concrete obstalces are needed to protect christmas markets
>large scale terrorist attacks are now an annual even accross western europe
>surgeons and aerospace engineers from muslim lands and sub-saharan africa commit a staggering amount of rapes compared to their actual population

Let the enrichment of Sweden continue. A spineless country, whose political leadership peddle equal rights, but then don hijabs to meet Islamic rulers.

Muslims politicians and cunning people are just playing with the dumb Swedish political leadership.

Not all orcs...

People in the 19th century used to worry about projections that showed that there would be 10 feet of garbage everywhere, or 10 feet of horse manure, within a few decades. These projections are assuming that nothing will change within the next 30 or so years. But as our friends in Myanmar know, the future is what you make of it. Don't give up hope, friends. Support referendums on immigration - it's the only way. Party politics does nothing.

yeah its sickening
its like watching the devil work his magic

Also remember to blame your liberated white women for the fact that Europe is going to shit in a generation or two.

some our politicans and journalists use our history (Eastern Christianity and etc) as a reason why we should be "euroasians", not europeans.

I even learned Polish, just because I'm against it, I consider myself european.

also one of russian finno-ugric languages:
youtube.com/watch?v=uUwo25wVyEw

it uses latin oficially

>Support referendums on immigration
Those will never be allowed. But as things stand they really would be the only way to get anything done quickly.

same image for french people
only other translation i have

Moscow is very non-russian yet.

I even learned here Polish. Not because there are a lot of Poles (not), but just to be more cultural separated.

By the way, Muslims do give a fuck; some rich arab sheikhs have been funneling money to Rohingya extremist groups; and those Ronhingya extremists are also a big headache for the Bangladeshi govt. There have been numerous instances of collusion between global and regional extremist groups and some Rohingya people.

So there's that. These "hardcore Muslim sheikhs" will never help the ordinary people. They'll try to capitalize on the miserable situations to funnel in more chaos.

Look at Sweden. They are falling apart with multiple areas closed of and labeled as No -Go zones where not even the police will enter in fear of being attacked