What do Asuka and Shinji do after Instrumentality ended and they end up on the beach next to each other with the LCL...

What do Asuka and Shinji do after Instrumentality ended and they end up on the beach next to each other with the LCL liquid? Do they go their separate ways or do they kill each other? Hate sex?

They have a beach episode.

Playing in LCL water sounds like fun.

Shinji cries.

Asuka bitches.

Rei watches.

Everything is right with the world.

in this picture, Shinji's distant gaze reminds me of chris-chan when he was a child

Looks like he staring at Asuka's ass, and Asuka looks a bit taller.

nope, Asuka is taller here but his eyes aren't on her ass

They make Mari.

Mari is their kid?

Are we asking for the suggestive narrative regarding interpretive aesthetic elements or how the plot unraveled into it's conclusion through the given information of both the show and movie?

Only in some batshit LASfags headcanon.

Right now she's a shit fan service character, it would be an improvement.

It's pretty obvious what happened.

Mari is Asukas mom you idjit

Hate sex.

Is Asuka the original example of worst girl wins?

>shikinami

Giving shallow characters retarded backstories is not improvement. This is a very common disease in animu where the writers just shit up nonsense background because they think it gives "depth" to their "characters".

How does she "win" per say? As an Asukafag, I wish she did win.

Winning is like NTR in the sense that it lost all meaning long ago and is just some nonsensical meme now.

just perfect

They should have fucked like there is no tomorrow. It's what I would have wanted to do with Asuka.

They probably get into the robot

Yup that's me.

Shinji probably just fucks off to be alone. At this point, everyone he actually cares about is dead, with Asuka being...well, Asuka.

Look, let's face it, she's kind of a bitch. If I was Shinji, I'd just go out and be a hermit. Because fuck it, if I'm going to be the last man on earth, might was well enjoy it before I end up dying. Planet's so fucked up I doubt I'd survive long anyway, no water or plant/animal life to keep me alive. Maybe I'll talk to Rei. Or my hallucinations of Rei. I don't fucking know, it's Eva, I can't explain this shit.

They grow up and old and live happily ever after. Nothing else to fucking do anyway, may as well. Probably build a nice hut on the shores of the red sea and walk it, looking for old friends to return all the time.

She obviously won. Sex was implied many times.

>Sex was implied many times.

How so? They are attracted to each other but they absolutely hate each other.

Read the script for the last 2 episodes. All he ever thinks about is her.

Where can I find it? Mind linking it, user?

Kaworu won the Shinjibowl, but then he died.

When Anno is going to finish 4.0?
Its clear Kaworu/Shinji is end game because the new OC/Asuka are also end game.
Fucking Anno went full fag with 3.33

Evangelion was full fag way before that.

4.0 is going to be 2 full hours of Anno jacking off.

shh, this thread is about EOE and the original anime, don't speak of rebuild fan fiction.

Rebuild is canon, you need to get over it.

So is Dragon Ball GT in Dragon Ball anime, its still shit.

That doesn't stop it from being canon

>watching Dragon Ball

I want a story of that random girl who pops up out of the sea.

Hold on, what was the point of the Rebuilds anyway? What was wrong with the originals?

Nothing

Anno wanted a redo.

So Shinji is in love with her? I thought they hated each other. Asuka and Shinji are so confusing.

Anno wanted a new studio.

Misato must have been so butthurt in this scene.

b-b-baka...i-it's not like I like you or anything...ugyuu~

Asuka luuvs shinji

No she really loves him, or at least what she wishes he would be, she mainly is just mad that he is never there for her and never helps her (It's really obvious in the directer cut of episode 22) Shinji kind of likes Auska but he really loved the 2nd Rei until she exploded and got replaced with the 3rd and after he found that out and the whole Rei clone thing he just got really freaked out by her.

at least I think I don't fucking know.

Asuka loves Kaji

I wished they hugged at least once, after all they have been through they deserve it.

So the source of her anger stems from Shinji not showing any romantic interest in her?

yeah but he chose Misato so that's not going anywhere (also he dead)

She still only had eyes for Kaji.
She wanted to use Shinji as a puppet, but the real love was Kaji.

kind of it's not so much that he doesn't show any romantic interest in her, it's more that when they first meet all she has heard of Shinji is that he's that miracle pilot that defeated an angel the first time he got into an Eva, so when they meet she assumes he's going to be super high speed and like her (and deep down she wants someone whos on her level to help her out of her mom tried to kill her then herself) but then they meet and he's this beta pussy and she's angry because she thinks he could be way more than he is and then help her.

the irony here is the manga was pretty Shinji/Asuka

They were bros and a lot more friendly than in the Anime, but Asuka only had eyes for Kaji.
Shinji made out with the angel boy, but I think he loved Rei.

During her mind rape when she "confessed" to Kaji, she said "that's not the real me!" or something like that, next scene is calling how to Kaji and then she see's Shinji "why are you there?! You don't do anything! You don't hold me! You won't even help me!"

err, the Sadomoto manga is non canon.

Is it? I haven't read the manga because I heard it was Kaworu/Shinji and Shinji/Rei, you sure?[/poiler]

The Sadamoto manga is canon.

In the anime she said this version of her "isn't the real me!

The only "true" canon is the anime, it was made by the character designer

the ending implies that they'll be a thing I remember noticing more of those ship moments, and the make thing was forced, in fact manga Kaworu was a complete ass and because of that his death at Shinji's hands is much weaker but that's not really on-topic

The scene where she pulled out her boobs, not the confession.
Her affection for Kaji is very real, that's why she always calls to Kaji for help.

She just wanted Shinji to be a puppet to her, that's why she says if you won't give everything to me (like a puppet or slave), then I don't want anything from you.
If she truly loved him, she wouldn't say she wants nothing from him, she'd take what she can get.

Even with Kaji not giving everything to her, she tried to take what she could get. That's true affection.

Sadamoto didn't intend anything between Asuka and Shinji in the Manga. He just made them to be bros.

>Sadamoto: In fact, Shinji and Rei, and Shinji and Asuka, their touch stopped at holding hands. Everytime they hold their hands, it has a different meaning. It is one fun fact about EVA……So I never intend to let the children’s relationship go beyond that. On the contrary, Kaworu is the only one who overstep the boundary, he break the rule.
>All About Kaworu Nagisa, 2008

Asuka knows he looks, she can see his eyes, too. She's mad that he doesn't read her mind and react exactly like she's inviting him to without her having to expose herself. And his ability threatens her self-esteem. Plus he's exactly the same as her but only in ways she is absolutely unwilling to admit about herself.

well that's how I saw it when I read the manga

Wrong, she confessed to him "I'm ready for you Kaji-san! Be it kissing or beyond!" then she yells out that it isn't the real her.

You're missing the point anyway, the whole scene was supposed to show her the real thing underneath.

Actually they made pairing choices based on Japanese poll on who was the most popular character among Nips, true story.

I think you need to reread it, cause I don't know how you came to that conclusion.

There is also the scene where she invites him to her room during "Inpenitrable Wall of Jericho" scene and she is deeply hurt he didn't notice her hint.

Yeah, the real her isn't ready for sex or an adult relationship.
Never in that sequence did it say her love for Kaji wasn't the real her.

When Asuka is being honest she says she doesn't want anything from Shinji unless he's a puppet to her (so that's not love), and she also says in EoE she'd rather die than do it with him (become one in instrumentality), which is probably one reason why she left.

You can say that she's being "tsundere" or that she doesn't really mean that, but the truth is you can't handle the fact that girls like Asuka aren't and never will be interested in you.
You can't handle girls rejecting you for stronger and more attractive men, so you pretend they aren't being honest with their feelings.
You're pathetic.

>he most popular character among Nips
Rei is the most popular by far, and she is never paired with Shinji.

Sadamoto has a crush on Kaworu, so he put him with Shinji.

stuff like Shinji actually saving Asuka, and her enthusiasm at that fact there were other things I must've forgot though, really the only things that stuck with me was that impression and the changes made to Kaworu

I'm pretty sure the Adam and Eve story would give you a hint.

Because in the Manga they become friends and get along quite well.

Shinji even tries to help Asuka get Kaji to notice her like they are bros.

i think you can't understand asuka because you might actually have some autism

That doesn't make any sense because Yui said other humans are coming back.
And Eve is Unit 01.

now that I don't remember at all

Asuka is written like a realistic teenage girl, I understand her far more than you ever could.

You're a boy who's never had any close contact with another girl, so there's no way you could understand how she feels or her intentions.

Actually Asuka was referring to she wanted him to giver her attention and nothing but. The pool scene during thermal expansion and her jealousy with Rei. Asuka also spied on Rei when the first child went to visit Shinji in the hospital. Meaning either she was deeply worried about Shinji or jealous of their relationship.

>You're pathetic.

You sound angry.

>Rei is the most popular by far, and she is never paired with Shinji.

not really the case with rebuild and the manga. infact they go out in dates in Shinji Ikari Raising Project manga and was a one sided crush in Angelic Days.

>You're a boy who's never had any close contact with another girl, so there's no way you could understand how she feels or her intentions.

normalfag pls go

Reminder that Shinji is canonicaly heterosexual.
>Speaking about the blushing, is it because Shinji was happy that someone said they like him?
>Anno: Yes, Shinji-kun really didn't experience carnal desire there *laugh*.
Confirmed by Anno himself.

Both of those are side Manga not made by Khara.
I'm talking about the canon stuff: Manga, Anime, Rebuild. And Rei and Shinji are never paired together.

You only project onto Asuka because you want to pretend a girl would ever be interested in your ugly ass just because you're "nice" to her, and think you can save her.
Get over yourself, you don't really like Asuka and you're not really a fan of her.
You're just using her as a tool to delude yourself into thinking you could ever be loved by another woman.

You won't accept the real Asuka for who she is, she would despise you if she was real.

Yeah, I agree with You probably have some autism.

Does saying that make you feel better? You think a girl would ever look past your looks for your personality?

Imagine yourself in 50 years. Living alone, and still a virgin. Doesn't that image frighten you?

From all the leaps and assumptions you keep making about people, I think you might be the one projecting.

I don't think you can have that level of honest to god tsun and still be considered a normalfag.

This is Psychology 101. You aren't exactly doing a very good job of hiding who you are in your posting style.

Its still canon.

>projecting

You don't sound like you are from here, I want reddit to leave.

That's the best one. She uses Bible trivia and doublespeak to challenge him to attack her in the night and fuck on their guardian's bed if he isn't a little kid, and then she waited up. That is the Resident Evil puzzle of pickups.

I don't know if you'rebut if you are aren't you flat out admitting to projecting yourself onto asuka? I'm not saying the other user isn't as well but ii is Autistic as shit to calm you get a character just because you were once the same age and because you're the same sex as that character

His mouth looks like lipstick in the thumbnail.

Shhh. It's supposed to be a secret.

Oh, I'm sure my first post in this thread really tells you who I am.

Asuka is written to be your average teenage girl, any girl could understand her plight and what she goes through.

But naturally men will see her as a mystery even though she's clear as day to women.

I believe Anno himself said Evangelion was a feminist Anime, that explains why the fanbase is more than half of women in Japan.

She really wanted sex I think, and one of those among many instances of her failed romantic exploits cause her mental condition to deteriorate.

> Has access and knowledge of NERV and SEELE
> Doesn't just get more EVAs built and fuck shit up himself

Once again shinji gets everything he deserves

.. she kissed him

so women are shit is the message of evangelion?
but is she really though? your statement implies all women will have the same thoughts and feelings about Asuka user, that's kind of a leap

Some fans complained about the last 2 episodes and even EoE so he decided to rebuild it and make it "better". Alternatively he had some expensive new animation equipment, a talented studio and a work so popular pretty much everything about it sells.

How did you get that message?
Evangelion is pretty pro-women.
I think it's the only time in Anime where the female menstrual cycle was even brought up. That might not seem like a big deal to you, but I think it kinda is.

I'm saying her struggles can be understand and related to by women, because they are things women typically experience in their life.
Not just her, but Misato too.

>How did you get that message?
jokes user, i'm saying Asuka is shit and if she's a acute representation of women then eva mus think women are shit, it's a joke though since I like Asuka

can't men also relate to Asuka and Misato
though? The were even written by a man

>Evangelion is pretty pro-women.
>sexual assault and domestic assault against women is pro women message
>mfw

Don't get me the wrong way but some examples are way more obvious than others.

this thread is full of autism