Muh Heritage

Why are Americans so obsessed with race and heritage? Americans who think their German ancestry will be as important to Germans as it is to them will usually be disappointed. If you are born in the USA you are American and heritage is just a technical legal thing. It doesent mean anything to us if you are 1/64 german. Im dont want to put you off coming here, though. What will make people roll their eyes, though, is if you claim to be German.

Could a burger or Canadian explain me heritage fags?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYWLwEY-zRI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Huh, that might be a "you"-problem, buddiboi.
If I hear a burger tell me he has German ancestry, I usually think better of him immediately.
1/64 is pretty low, though.

>Why are Americans so obsessed with race and heritage?

we're not, you saw a meme on the internet and got confused

yes you are, i see daily threads on pol and int about heritagefags who claim to be x nationality becouse of muh heritage, and all of them have american flag.

It's because anyone of any ethnic background can be American. American is not an ethnicity, and barely a culture, so they look to their heritage to differentiate themselves from niggers.

#justgermanthings

I get that ethnic backround thing but the culture part is not true. The USA has a big culture which is dominating the world right now.

56% face

I'm literally pure Bavarian. Fuck You.

Post cancerous muh heritage shit.

Ahmed, you cant trick us.

Then why, when my friend - who is a native-born German (a real one, not some turk with papers) - make sure that when he married his American wife, she was also ethnically German?
Had twins, too. He called it German efficiency. Beautiful children. I'm saddened that in 50 years, if I want to see a real German, I'm going to have look here to find them.

so cringy

>Why are Americans so obsessed with race and heritage?
Because they're all rootless mutts, so they have to scramble desperately for some kind of identity.

Consumerism isn't a culture. Our culture died in the 60s. Because we don't have much of a cultural identity anymore, we use racial as a foundation in an attempt to revive our culture.

Americans are mongrels and they desperately don’t want to be

They are basically our northern Brazil and understandably they don’t want to be

No it doesn't. The US is truly multicultural. There are literally tens of millions of families that speak Spanish at home and their entire daily life is Latin American.

There are millions of niggers in urban areas with their own culture.

And then on top of that there are regional differences in white culture.

Excuse me, i meant to say I'm literally pure Bavarian and i will never visit unless my 5th or whatever the fuck cousins invite me.

Because you people ruined my ancestral homeland. I'll visit Austria or Switzerland first

Do you even speak German you fucking 56% shit.

Fucking burgers baka.

Not saying you wanna live in Germany rn, because achmed and Mohammed are going rampant, but still: you're not fucking German, fuck off and die

Even though I don't live in Europe and was not born in Europe, my dad was born in England, so I can get a UK passport and legally move, live and work there whenever I want.

I definitely don't want to live in Germany and i took German in high school. Get fucked.

The mutt meme is just that, a fucking meme

it's hard to explain to germans when your country is overran by jews and muslims

australian and brittish culture is very similar i guess, also you speak the same language. but i dont get americans who think they are german becouse of muh heritage. Blood alone means nothing.

They are searching for a new identity since being an American isn't considered being cool nowadays. Claiming that you have German or Scandinavian ancestry is a new form of being hip and cool to them.

You're about as bad as those defeatist leftie cunts.
Stay the fuck away, muttboy

why pic related is so true?

I am a German-English hybrid, 6'2 with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. I go to college and most of the whites I see look 100% European. This divide and conquer shit has to fucking stop.

No shit sherlock, the majority of Germans have been cucked since the Allies set out to propagandize them. Most good Germans died in the war, a few of them today are still worth a damn.

Just out of curiosity, do you prefer Americans of German descent or Mohammeds with German citizenship? IE who has more of a right to consider themselves German?

If you throw a butch of people on a continent from different parts of the world, they turn into mongrels but they're going to want to have an identity and what better than the country their great grandpappy came from.

That moment I have more European DNA than an actual European... O_O

Memeflag troll, post discarded

They lack an identity and culture so they obsess over that petty shit, not their fault desu

you probably have to experience being around a significant number of niggers to really get it
youll understand soon

It's fucking shameful at this point that our European brothers are so ass blasted about our homelands being invaded that they resort to mocking white Americans. It's fucking untrue, it's literally just that, a fucking meme. America has a rich history of discouraging race mixing, it's ingrained in our fucking culture. Mulattos and Mexicans exist, no one is denying that. But there are still millions of white people in America of pure European stock, probably more than multiple European countries combined.

Nothing German though, so fuck off.

that's so fucked up on the USA face. That's representative of a Mexican. USA has faces from all over the world so this doesn't make sense for non-homogeneous countries.

>that fucking pic
Lost it

This isn't a new trend, Muhammad. Americans have always been interested in their more distant ancestry. Probably because "my piss-poor great grandfather got on a boat from Christ knows where" doesn't make for a particularly strong identity.

By they I mean white Americans

You are the same people though? You owe it to yourselves to look out for each other. Like the Chinese, they still feel the Chinese in Singapore are Chinese, even though they've been away from China for like 100 years.

People will always search for a group identitiy. We are taught it's not ok to be just white because white people owned slaves and it's bad to be American because America is "imperialistic" so either you embrace one of the two above and get screamed at or you find something else.

Most people choose something else, they find it in "heritage" being 1/64th Indian no longer means my great great grandfather got a bit rapey, it now means I'm Indian. (There's also the fucking crazy people who look for group identity with self-diagnosed medical/psychological disorders ect.)

Generations of being told America is bad and slavery and shit. Fuck whites etc.
Brainwashed morons want to identify with anything but America.
My own dear mother does this because her grandmother was German. She'll use German words and talk about her fondess of the women. I don't say anything to her it's harmless and a man couldn't ask for a better mother anyway.

>not being the worst race on earth
ooooooh noooooo

Baka! I'm English too :(

Race becomes important in a multicultural society. The fact we have had a bunch of different competing races gives us a strong racial consciousness.

First there was beef between WASPs and Irish Catholics. Then there was beef between WASPs and German and Italian Immigrants. Then the niggers got freed and all the whites agreed to come together to hate niggers together.

It's been edited. That's like some South Asia island

it won't stop, especially since some people actually get butthurt about it

it's too bad that euro bros (as well as inferior shit stains like brazil and turkey) are actually starting to think white european americans don't actually exist and that it's only a mix of balding spic/nigger abominations

Why does pol always self-cannibalize on this point?

>You are the same people though?
no they know nothing beside lederhosen and Hitler of germany, they dont speak our language or know our culture. You cant learn to be a german, you cant learn a culture. Either you are born in the culture or you are foreigner.

Consumerism is a culture, it's the culture of global capitalism.

>Implying I would want to be a german
Germans are inferior in every way to the Anglo-Saxons. Stop taking credit for the achievements of the cultured Anglos you german barbarian.

You're definitely entitled to your opinion, but it seems like you misread the situation. He was answering a message where I was stating that I thought better of people with German ancestry. The fact that he had European ancestry doesn't mean anything if it's not German.

I shouldn't need to explain this, you can read.

Trump is German. Where is your god now?

It's so fucking retarded, the mutt meme is so obviously divide and conquer tactics and our European brothers eat it right up. Notice how none of these clowns have even addressed what I posted, they just push this shit because of their own insecurities.

>some filthy continental trying to high-hand me
You see my flag, fritz. You know I can't read.

It is mostly leftist trolls pretending to be right wingers. The rest are faggots who feel bad about the decline of the west, but refuse to do anything about it. They can at least take solace in the idea that their decline will not be as fast as the US.

Most people who take this sort of thing seriously only denigrate in banter. Don't fall for the other shit, it's pathetic faggots on the other side.

I actually love how Americans are proud of their European roots. We're connected by culture and race and I consider them close family. If I had my way I would have free movement between white people for my country.

I may have more faith in your people than you yourself do.

more south asian than mexican

>cant into sarcasm
hanz plz

I only voted for trump because he wasn’t Hillary. I wasn’t a trump shill.

I would have much rather have voted for a true American WASP rather than a German. Germans are culturally and racially inferior to Anglo-Saxons

You see my flag, Barry. You know I don't do humor.

Does the phrase "pure Bavarian" not have any meaning to you Ahmed?

German sense of humour, it's no laughing matter

calm down jackass

Does the phrase "linke Zecke" not have any meaning to you, Muttboy?

I suppose you have a point. Like you said before, Australia and the UK and very alike, the royal family even called Australia more British than Britain.

Unlike Germany and the USA being nothing alike. Hell, the USA is nothing like the UK either.

But then what do you think about me being able to get an Italian passport as well and live, work and move there whenever I want (because my granddad is Italian) Even though I don't share their culture. A part from past down Italian cooking and family members still living in Italy.

Anglos are descended from Germanic barbarians YOU ABSOLUTE RETARD

>sei ich
>besuche deutschland
>"was ist deine herkunft"
>drei von vier meinen großeltern sind in deutschland geboren
>der andere hat norwegische wurzeln
>"ja du siehst sehr deutsch aus"
>"außer deinem akzent würde ich davon ausgehen dass du deutsch seist"
If it means anything, most Americans don't give much of a fuck about their origins, but I was never the one who brought up muh heritage when visiting Germany. You people always did.

This. The divide and conquer shit is beyond retarded, but that's all they have in their arsenal, it's tragic for them really.

It's left wing wankers and other subhumans, actual Europeans (of which Leftists have lost the right to be) are fully aware of your culture, and how you're probably more racially aware than the daft cunts that infest our society.

What makes us any different?

There's nothing clearly Anglo anymore about Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver. We're mongrels, too.

i don't get it either , im actually 1/4 german with a german family name and never in my life did i ever think of myself as a german or someone connected to germany in any meaningful way. 1/64 german ameriorcs rambling on about their heritage is pretty funny to me
>but i have blue eyes i'm a german
they are fucking delusional desu

This is one end I can agree with leftists on: we dont want megacorperations running the show.
Commies will still hang, though

Anglos are a mix of native Anglo, Danish and Norwegian blood. The relative isolation of the British isles made sure that that Anglo-saxons stayed pure meanwhile Germans got raped by mongols, ottomans and russians

Thanks britbro, I visited Rome a few months back and I fell in love with Europe as a continent. It really is the birthplace of my ancestors and I would choose to preserve it before America. The Eurobros who shit on white Americans really disappoint me.

my brother is as normie as they come, and he's made out only discernible heritage - 25% italian through a FOB grandfather - a core part of his identity. neither of us look remotely italian or know anything about italy and its culture, but I think he's pretty representative of the general American sentiment on the matter. Can hardly blame him given how deracinated modern American culture is

>But then what do you think about me being able to get an Italian passport
I see it with caution, i dont find it good that basicly a stranger can vote and change my country becouse of his heritage. I dont dislike americans or other new worlders but I think it should be harder to gain citizenship for them. Becouse blood alone dont justify this in my opinion.

That's not true. Anglos are more similar in haplogroup percentages than either are to Scandinavians. Scandinavian do share some %, but are fairly unique compared to the rest of Europe. Do some actual research you moron.

Anglos are more similar to Germans*

Those are cucks, not mongrels

You can save 77% but you cannot save 56%

are the French closer to Germans ethnically or are they closer to spaniards and Italians?

>Americans who think their German ancestry will be as important to Germans as it is to them will usually be disappointed.

Current events say otherwise, Mohammed.

Yeah that’s the danish blood

Danes are basically northern germans

I agree. Also Sicilian-Americans are proud about the wrong things, such as the mafia. One murican on Sup Forums a while ago was like "I guess no niggers in Sicily, the mafia don't want them on their streets" (note that the mafia is a huge contributor to immigration)

Many of us retain our cultural heritage, my father came from Germany so I still practice some German traditions here, there are enclaves of different European ethnicities that still speak the language and practice their traditions. Also being Canadian is embarrassing

My mom is born to Irish parents but my dad has a grandparent each from England, Ireland, Lithuania, and Germany. I was mostly raised by my Irish family and they were traditional, spoke Irish Gaelic too. Would I not fit in if I kept my mouth shut? I have tons of family that will accept me but what about the average person?

>has a soyboy like weedcuck representing your country
>thinks he has room on the international stage to talk shit

Germans aren't of one stock, you know this better than anyone. The people of the north part of germany are taller and have a higher incidence of blonde hair and blue eyes than the people of the south on average. Then you have the turkish element, who have been mixing in for generations now, even before the current migration wave. You have russian rape babies. You have all the EU immigration the last twenty years. Same with england, who are a mix of the anglo saxons, pre anglo-saxon celts, romans, and some meds thrown into. Austria has shitloads of slavs mixed in. When you start looking into it, you are all mutts as well. Not to mention the meds and brown europeans who are horrendously mixed with everything under the sun.

Here is a recent video from MWs talking about how austrians are mutts.
It starts at about 1:20
youtube.com/watch?v=iYWLwEY-zRI

I don't think you can, although I am not sure.

It depends, North France is more Celtic but Southern France pulls more to S. Europe genetics wise. The populations of France and Germany are very similar where they share the border.

This. plus America has had diversity ingrained in it's culture for decades, whereas most rural yuros hate the idea of diversity.

Romans are meda you idiot

The huge diffrence is that I dont claim to be a french becouse i have french roots. I dont make my heritage the middlepoint of my life.

Little does OP know, my great grandfather fucked his great grandmother behind her husband's back and then fled to the USA so he wouldn't have to raise the bastard. He doesn't know anything about heritage

The main issue Europeans face is that their diversity comes from Muslims. As they grow in % of population they will increasingly demand more ridiculous things.