So when are they going to have SEX?

So when are they going to have SEX?

When they got married of course, can't get suspected doing premarital in those parts of the world.

Anyway, do a chapter dump.

>3 month break
welp
also og granny needs more screen time

THREE FUCKING MONTHS. GODDAMN IT. I'LL HELP YOU WITH YOUR ENGLISH MORI, JUST FUCKING GIVE US MORE BRIDE STORIES.

She'd better go back to that one girl and have her track down Mr. Smith.

Umar won't even let her see his hair before they get married. They have a wholesome halal relationship.

Alhamdulillah!

They are both too pure for sex.

He kissed her before they were married, that's like the most un halal, dirtiest, thing that you can do. The reason Granny is covering for them right now is because they are meeting in secret, if the families found out that they were even doing this chapter, they'd both be stoned to death.

Are there beheadings in this manga?

Yes of goats and sheep

3 month break aside, I enjoyed Pariya's story but I'm really happy we're passed it now.

It got Stoning

where's the dump?

I'm betting that after Pariya's story is done we will switch to Mr.Smith for a while. I hope that this time he's the focus of the arc and not a side character as he was in the twins and sister bride arcs.

There's should be a Bacha Bazi arc

I'm still waiting for Amira's hot brother to get an arc.

h-hayai!!!!!!!!

Fuck that cuck.

When will this shit ever get an animated series?

Most likely no

1. Not enough material

2. There's too much detail in the art for an anime to do it justice

3. Japan has shit tastes and good manga almost never gets good adaptations

Isnt it banned for people to have sex in mangas?

Berserk and Vagabond have on screen sex.

>going for 3 month break
>even after that author draws a different arc because "that's enought of Parya for now"
Fuck.

Not until after the NEXT story arc, they won't.

Badmouth her husband in front of Amira and you'll have one. The small head.

Are the popular manga sites missing chapters of this? Because all the ones that I use only go up to chapter 60 and the chapter ends in an abrupt way.

Agree with 2, but 1 is fuckin wrong. There's enough material for 3 cours:

Cour 1: Amira & Karluk, Tarash & Smith
Cour 2: Aral Twins, Tribal Wars arc
Cour 3: Persian Cryto-Lesbos, Pariya & Umar

It got to have some Slice-of-Life relaxed bits to work.

But really, with number 2, the only thing that could give the manga animated justice, is a movie trilogy.

When you read a manga that focuses on having hq art you view it for the art, not for the story or the characters.

Are they even muslims.

Probably? Its been a while since I've read earlier chapters and dont remember how much religion is emphasized in it.

Yes. That's as silly to ask if in a series taking place in 19th century Germany, they are Protestant.

>It got to have some Slice-of-Life relaxed bits to work.
those are already included in the original material

Still waiting on it

I wager that some villainous persian will be into bacha bazi

My headcanon says during the inevitable war with the Russians he'll end up in a village where a genki girl who dreams of being kidnapped by a "savage" from the steppe draws him water from the well

Her people offer him shelter and she's infatuated with the mysterious brooding stranger. He finds her a bit annoying and naïve at first but learns she's deeper than he assumed. They end up falling in love and have a "bride kidnapping" wedding.

Nice fanfic, user.
No really I like it. I'd be ok with that.