Yuri on ice

Is it fixed on Blu-ray?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/soukatsu_
animefestival.jp/ja/post/4695/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

probably not

Second to left on bottom is particularly strange. It's like somebody who know how to draw did the left side of his face, then somebody else game in and finished it.

Animage February issue teaser.

And it looks like there's going to be some sort of sweets-themed Ichiban Kuji series? That's my guess anyhow.

Yuri is gonna be off model again, I can tell already. Godammit.

Not another general again.

Apparently Victor's apartment has been totally changed.

At least Osomatsufags knew how to fuck off when their show ended.

user just let this shit die

Wait, did the first volume already drop? I thought that wasn't for another few days.

Animate preorder pick up was today.

Wait why? There was nothing wrong with it. If they are doing these type of changes in volume 1 then what's going to happen in volume 6?

Retards gonna retard.

Shit, lucky Nips. I don't suppose there are rips yet? Have any other changes been mentioned?

Actually speaking of all this, has any encoding group mentioned doing the BDs? I think I'd die if we got extra scenes or something and no release to accompany them.

At least his hair is slicked back this time.

OP changed, and more 'consistent' models (apparently). I'm waiting for comparison frames though. I don't think we'll be getting rips for a few days at least.

salsa: twitter.com/soukatsu_

why hasn't mod delete this general yet? this shit isn't airing anymore anons, let go.

>OP changed
Now I need it

>Kubo-sensei said in the audio commentary of the DVD that Stay Close to Me isn’t only a love song. it’s a song about rising up from solitude
>it’s about a man who has lost someone important to him and heard someone crying in the distance. he didn’t know who that person was, but could empathize and stood up from the solitude so they could move on together.

Neat

easy there samefag. BDs just got released. I'd wait at least one more week before BTFOing these threads.

But I liked his designer apartment desu

So what? You don't have to make a general just for some BD release.

holy shit!

new apartment is comfier though

but why change it? easier to animate for S2? copyright issues?

Why even reply to them? There's been a steady stream of content and anyone who actually watches the show knows it.

animefestival.jp/ja/post/4695/

Is this the poll people were voting in a while ago? Either way YoI got 64k of something or other.

I can't believe they kept the chair/coatstand thing.

Did they get contact with the original designer?

Needs more lamps but it's comfy

The show isn't airing. Any new content is just buyfag shit.

No idea why they changed it. Maybe copyright like you said, but if they're fiddling with the OVA-animation-tier ep 1 then I expect greater fixes for the succeeding episodes.

Weird change, I wonder why?

Are you going to make threads for every new magazine spread too?

>ジョーカー・ゲーム
>50,610

>ユーリ!!! on ICE
>64,774

2chan must be so salty.

mod will keep deleting these generals anyway until you retards get the point

I'm hoping we get some extra scenes. I want to know what had Seung-Gil so fucked up before the FS.

>ユーリ!!! on ICE
>64,774
What? Damn.

He's a retarded gook of course he'd fuck up.

Do not reply to off-topic posts.

They tried so hard, and got so far.

So, are we getting a tragic backstory?

Not sure if I like this change, It seems less airy and more closed in without the light from the kitchen. Odd choice to add all those books too.

YOI won user.

It's not sales, if that's what you're thinking.

I feel like celebrating somehow. I'm so happy for their success.

Fuck I thought you were by some miracle talking about sales. Never mind

Top kek, I remember retards who were crying about muh estimates and said that YoI could easily get 5k only.

I think user's just amazed that YoI beat 2chan's autistic efforts/possible botting by that much of a gap.

It's not the sales.

Those aren't sales, those are votes for a fan award.

Sales will definitely be in the tens of thousands though.

If you're not actually joking

Victor confirmed for intellectual.

soon user. soon.

Not so fast tumblr! Those are not sales :)

I realized that after a few seconds. ;_;

Stop replying if you want this thread to die so badly.