Is the vast majority of this board outside of American, Brit, Leaf and Ausfags one giant LARP...

Is the vast majority of this board outside of American, Brit, Leaf and Ausfags one giant LARP? Are you all Americans living abroad? VPNs?

I find it extremely hard to believe that 99% of European, East Asian, and Middle Eastern flags speak damn near perfect English. You people are not speaking like foreigners who learned English as their second language.

Seriously I don’t trust that there are actual “foreigners” here. Just a bunch of US/UK/Leafs arguing.

Pic unrelated

please leave your country for once in your life

Ok

yes i do american live under argentina

I travel to France and Germany regularly for work. Nobody in those countries types as well as the supposed /flags/ here.

Bump

Not that many people come to Sup Forums, and to come here you must know english. So the non native english speakers that come here tend to have better english level than average.

Sup Forums is just a FBI honeypot used to lure in rural and suburban retards that hold racist and anti-semitic views and put them on watchlist. All foreign flags are agents with VPNs designed to give you an impression that you're not alone.

It might surprise you but most people speak multiple languages.

Atleast in europe.

everyone in europe speaks english

that's why there is no reason to learn another European language

yes they do buddy
except the french are cunts who pretend they don't know english to be annoying

This place is mostly bot,replying to key words. Perfect spelling, grammar delivering 3 paragraphs in 37 seconds.

Imagine being this upset that people learn AND MASTER a second language.
By the way, we learn it before the age on 10, by which time you still call for your mother to come wipe your ass.
Oh, and one more thing.... American education everyone.

Please delete this rudepost thanks

Many european countries have school systems that more or less work. Most are taught english since age 7-8. In some countries, Germany for instance, have a thing for translating all audio, meaning the populace gets less exposure. This isn't the norm though. Most countries here just slap subtitles on though AFAIK.

why are Amerimutt posters so fucking stupid and butthurt all the time. you ignorant monkeys make the rest of us look bad. stop making threads. yes op, people can speak multiple languages, kill yourself idiot.

You are obviously a liar or you work in a field staffed exclusively by retards. Most Europeans write great english besides scandinavians/slavs. And even they write better than most Americans.

>Soylent green
lol

Thanks for the tip CIA, I'll be sure to never come here and speak freely again

You can't understand any of the memes and jokes if you don't understand english so it's normal that the overwhelming majority of people here can type english well.

The people who do speak good English self select into posting here. Not hard to figure this one out... in almost every nation you'll find that at least a couple percentage points of the population is fluent in English

>You people are not speaking like foreigners who learned English as their second language.
much to my dismay since I prefer less contact with the english speaking world rather than more. I read english every day for 15 years now and listen to native speakers on yt all the time of course I can speak somewhat decent english

ironically one week ago I went to england and I didn't understand these people at all.
british english bends the vowels in a weird but pleasant way. As if it remembered its old english roots. American english is thoroughly modern.

Ausfag checking in. Can confirm.

The shitty English many brgers speak appals me. Even stupid mistakes like "your/you're" and "must of", which no one with an education beyond the 6th grade should make, are extremely common. This fact tells me a lot about the state of burger education: More ideology, less learning.
t. german with the lowest education possible (Hauptschule)

>As if it remembered its old english roots. American english is thoroughly modern.

Neither of these statements really make sense. Are you just more familiar with American accents?

Hate to tell you this, but english is piss-easy monkey language. On the other hand that is also one of its biggest strengths - it is melodic, with clearly defined syllables, without different forms for every circumstance, and is largely non-gendered.
I have never seen an english course book in my entire life, nor did i ever took any lessons, it is all just from what I have heard in vidya or in movies. You start with simple phrases, like 'Danger, Keep out' or 'Kill count', compare, subconsciously remember it next time and then it snowballs from there on.

Also your issue might not be that so many non-english people know the language well, it might actually be a case of english natives being bad at their own language.

VPNs

I fully believe Germans and Scandies are legit. Some French too probably. I bet 99% of jap posters are weeb fucks either living abroad or using vpn. Everyone else is VPN for sure.

>alot

Thanks

I am complete self learner, at school i was running on 2 (or E in burger i think), i dont know even basic grammar rules but constant exposure for english (movies, music, vidya, comics) made me capable to speak it pretty well.
Still have accent that every anglo friend find hilarious.

You can't bump your own thread rookie. And you will be yelled at for doublespacing

Burger can't imagine mastering a language. I can do it in Dutch, German and French too burger. Does that confuse you?

It's not like those niggers were going to tip anyway.

The American language is the most widely spoken language in the world shitlord.

>burger cant into second language
>blames it on a grand conspiracy
Classic

>thatsthejoke.jpg

some pretentious douche you are

It actually isn't. The most used language in the world is surprisingly french, because of their former colonies in the Afrika, where french is heavily used in many spheres of society.

I was fluent in 4 languages but forgot almost all of it in time because no one to speak with.

STFU U FAGGOT!!!!

No, they really don’t. Maybe in formal reports and shit but in normal electronic conversation (e.g. Sup Forums) their English is pretty bad, from my experience.

Also shitlords I’m fluent in French. Most Pierres pick up on my errors and laugh at them, and I do the same to them, as a joke obviously.

“Most widely spoken” != “Most speakers”

People here have autism. They do nothing else apart from arguing with strangers online, no wonder they are good at it.

When you are taught a language from a very young age, and all the tv and movies you watch are american/british, you get pretty good at the language.

Underated

Short answer: my family can afford a quality private education.

>soy

I went to uni in the USA, always had an interest in the English language. Why is it so hard for amerimutts to understand that foreigners on pol all speak 2 or 3 languages. I speak English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.

We have good education and most people in Europe watch more shows/movies in English then in their native Language

In places that matter it is English.

It never ceases to surprise me.

I'm stuck here until my crimes in the EU expire and I can go home

With the amount of faults i make while typing, i am afraid my english skill is far from flawless.
Nevertheless, i have one thing right :
Hail victory !

Ou préfèrierez-vous, afin de vous convaincre, mon cher user, une humble démonstration de ma maîtrise de la langue raffinée et subtile qu'est celle de Molière ?

We only write the same language as Bongs.

Sry forgot to take off my meme flag

>Soylent
The dog eats people?

No i am a russian bot
But in all seriousness, being 18 you learn English trough school.
I also loved watching old American movies and playing vidya in English.

This doesnt mean our accents are as good.

Wow, clearly I’ve upset the FBI/CIA shills.

It’s funny to think that some guy at a desk in Virginia is being paid taxpayer dollars to pretend he’s metro eurotrash on the Internet, only to go home to his fat wife and retarded faggot son.

I hope I don't break your clogged up heart but English isn't a very hard language to master. The basic grammar is laughable compared to most languages and kids here learn it in school as soon as grade 1 or 3 which comes down to age 6-9. But I get it, your inability to learn a second language makes it mind baffling how even literal children can learn yours. Classic American, not only defensive but proud of your ignorance.

yeah I'm familiar with what burgers call "fluent", which is being able to order a drink in a foreign language

Classic Amerifat

Speak fluent English, French, Spanish, Valencian and learning Mandarin. You also learn either Latin or Greek in Spain, but I barely remember any latin other than things like Domus alba est or ille peccator est

Because this is an American website.
The only people here are Americans or people from countries that speak fluent English and have a basic understanding of American culture.
People who aren't fluent in English won't come here, the same way you've probably never visited a french or german imageboard even though you may have learned that language in school.

Pretty sure there are lots of Americans abroad too.
>tfw visited Israel and LARPed for 2 weeks

im an Italian college student and i can speak and write fluently in 3 languages Italian, English, and German

this. all the stupid cunts that cant 'into English' are on Sup Forums

>Reddit spacing
>attempting to bump his own thread
This is why you faggots need to learn to never indulge this fuckstick immigrants with replies

me no espeak english massa gib money plox

We're all just russian hackers

It's not larp. English is the world language and it noticeably improves people's lives if they learn it.

Occasionally you'll see a foreigner flag post "fuck you Sup Forums and your redpills, I was blissfully ignorant before learning English" but that just comes with the territory.

we've been bilingual for god knows how long

On the other hand, it makes the competition here stupidly easy to outpace just from the illiteracy alone. Add in mathematics skills and you're ahead by a country mile, and if you've got people skills beyond causing drama then the world is yours for the taking.

Societal mobility in the United States is literally living life on Easy Mode.

I'm not a hacker. Can you teach me your craft?

fact

Where I work they break chairs too so niggers cause our business to lose money even if they pay and tip.

Most of these countries are actually required to teach English in schools because it's extremely valuable for international business and they don't have the plague of poor American education and lazy work ethic on a mass scale in those places.

The people that don't speak English well probably wouldn't go to an English-speaking site.

This too, plus it's not like ethic Anons don't speak to each other in their native tongue on here from time to time because they do that too.

Nice pasta, I see newfriends still fall for this one.

>Neither of these statements really make sense
they make a lot of sense, and it is so. Britain is a country with a thousand years history and the language they speak sounds like it. American english is normalized, rational, streamlined, if you will.

plus I discovered in my visit to england that they are secretly in love with the french.

Fuck you, we don't argue with strangers online for no reason!
DEBATE ME

knew people from Oman, malaysia, singapore, thailand, china, philippines, japan, argentina, chile, colombia, and australia that spoke fluent english.

it'll surprise you where you find fluent english speakers.

Sup Forums has a much smaller userbase when compared to the populations of these countries (obviously) so it shouldn't shock you that those who stick around from them are those that are able to use it. As it is an English website, you cannot really participate should you not know how to properly speak English.

YOu faggots shit on anything outside American, Brit, Leaf flags and derail the topic making it about the country

What you are trying to do is compare the general population of these countries when we know there is a very good reason that only English speakers would spend their time here. It's like saying that most people taking computer science must be larping since they know more about computers than the average person.

We are real foreigners. The amount of media in english we consume has naturally made us english speaking, without extra effort. Besides, those who are on Sup Forums are not casuals.
Pic unrelated

>Yankmerican cannot fathom someone speaking more then 1 language fluently
The absolute fucking state of the JewSA

>I'm not a hacker

need some proofs of that asap

You underestimate how easy it is to write convincing colloquial English.

I share your doubt about most of the foreign flags, but possibility that they are foreigners is real and quite worrying when you see how seriously some people take them. Especially when you consider that behind a fake flag may be something more sinister than a shitposting Aussie.

Think about it user. Why do you type 120wpm? That's like 99th percentile.

It's because you are an autist who spends 8 hours a day minimum at his computer typing away to other autists online and arguing on an Bengali Underwater Basket-Weaving messageboard.

All these autists from other countries have been doing the same thing their whole lives. Except instead of just becoming incredibly good at typing, they also picked up very good English

They all probably "practice" their english 8 hours a day on the internet just like you learned to type.

Fuck

I have a bandage on my left hand so I could only use like my first 2 fingers on my left hand, which means I really typed this with like 4-5 fingers

Still you get the idea, I learned to type entirely from Runescape -> WoW -> Sup Forums

10fastfingers.com for anyone who wants to try

Of course amerimutts are abundant here we just replaced star spangled banner with yellow crescent alhamdulilah UNited Caliphate of America now

>he thinks its uncanny that most people speak the global language
our education is just kilometers ahead of yours.

>Valencian

>mfw I realized it’s just me and one other guy using proxies

You're a retarded fucknugget. Most brits and mutts speak english at lower level when compared to non-native speakers.

Not to mention all the practice people get from shitposting

My brothers wife’s kids are learning mandarin and German.

Being bilingual is pretty much forced in most American elementary schools unless your in a woods hillbilly tier

>nor did I ever took any lessons
Clearly