The Point

________

(You)

sent :)

Commie git, how is Canada?

God I hate this guy

but did you bump my thread? i sure hope you didn't sage

Jordan Petterson is a liberal cuck anyway
I hate these liberals who are basically the same as SJWs in every way expect in the smallest details

youtube.com/watch?v=pEKP2c2-ZA0

what an annoying miserable cunt this guy is

>lol fuck peterson! he wants $10 for a personalized meme test he made and charges money for books he wrote!

>be sure to give me money for making faggy youtube videos! Please, I want to sit around bitching all day and get payed by NEETS! I dont want to get a real job

The Jordan Peterson fanbase is the worst group of people on this site since bronies.

They are pretty fucking autistic.

bawwwww did he hurt your gods fee fees

>mentally ill people attracted to a psychologist
>confused when they act mentally ill
>make a 13 min video whining about it
K?

I'd say that the CBTS boomer retards and peterson fanbase are about equality autistic

E-faggotry ruined Sup Forums. Fucking morons giving their money away. All you see are Twitter posts and e-celebrity on Sup Forums the last two years.

Also Jim was a pussy during the Gamergate days.

yes

Good burns.

I think you are really just upset because he criticized the "white pride!" alt-right people and ruined any attempts to project their own nazi ideals onto Peterson just because he was so anti-marxist. Maybe you disliked him before that, but I'll I've seen recently is the alt-right crowd getting mad at him for specifically calling them out

Sheeple will be sheeple. If they want to follow Peterson up cuck mountain, they were lost anyway. He made one decent stand then got up his own ass. Typical boomer.

He's a hypocrite. He isn't for free speech.

shill harder

>40 years old
>no children, no spouse
>Making content catering to teenagers

There is literally nothing any of you can do to Peterson. He has higher IQ, better arguments, 1 million dollars per year via Patreon. Completely immunized against fallacious WW2 larpers on either side of the spectrum etc.

All this butt hurt is either psyops or genuine inability to accept that there are people who don't see race war as a viable solution to marxism.

Except Jim isn't offering a product now is he?
Jordanian Petterson is shilling his shit, saying it will improve your life despite it being shit and free elsewhere.

is he missing his legs below the knee?
He looks like a walmart punching bag

Peterson is an individualist, and individualists are fucking lame.

It's about a healthy collective, which means productive individuals with common goals. We used to just call this "culture" until Peterson's autistic fanbase started flocking to him like Ms. Piggy on Kermit's dick.

Pure individualism just leads to nihilism and ultimately hedonistic behaviors. Without a collective, there isn't any reason to push human enlightenment forwards, because you have nothing to improve.

exactly he attracted all of the "feminist rekt XD" crowd and they all thought he was "on their side", now they're getting triggered because he doesn't want anything to do with them

Are you incapable of understanding nuance? Metokur isn't saying having a Patreon is inherently a bad thing.

>There is literally nothing any of you can do to Peterson.
I could kill him. That'd shut him up I bet.

>implying peterson doesn't constantly talk about how to make yourself enjoyable to other people
>implying peterson doesn't constantly say that properly socializing your children is more important than making them tolerant or kind
>implying peterson doesn't constantly tell his audience that becoming responsible to your family and your community is more important to your mental wellbeing than anything else you might possibly do

stop larping you retarded fucking faggot. your cuckold desires for hitler 2.0 will never come true, and even if they were to come true, you'd be the first to get cucked and beaten

He fucking stopped his university from forcing people to use pronouns for trannies and you talk about him as if he fucking stopped a islamic invasion of Europe.
You're overestimating his worth. Aside from that incident, he hasn't done anything against 'marxism'.

it's psyops, i work for the bulgaria cia office. would you rate my performance before leaving this thread so i get a bonus. just respond to me and give me score on the 10 point system.

Peterson is of Jewish descent, and his ultimate priority is what is good for Jews. Why do people even pretend he is an honest intellectual?

This hack talked shit on Terry A Davis. Fuck him.

>paranoid retardation

yeah, this is what Im referring to user.

again, confirming what I said

Watching and paying e-celebrities will totally improve your lives.

dude, if you couldn't tell that post in the screencap was a joke, you need to get checked for the autism virus.
>again, confirming what I said
lmfao. so.........this........is....... the power.........of college level discourse

>but she hates feminists! he doesn't like trannies! take my money!

damn this guy stole my thing where i called JP a dad simulator

i need to start making podcasts i wonder how many shekels id make

Jim was the only person who was right about gamergate and you fags were too busy sucking Milo and Sargon's epeen to notice. now look what happened.

How many fedoras could you have purchased with the amount of money you gave to Kermit the Leaf?

>meme flag
>good goy
>muh

holy shit

Then why did he walk away? Hahaha

The absolute state of Sup Forums.

literally zero shekels

There's a massive glut of "alt right" podcasters right now.

jordan peterson is almost on destinies autism level, i can almost visualize him morally and intellectually struggle to answer a simple question, like, is being white a good thing? does god exist? jp is an entry level neet redpill, and that's all he's ever going to be.

>Then why did he walk away?
it's either that or become an sjw or kekistani like all the other GG ecelebs. walking away is the only good option

you dont really get to call anyone else a fedora when you just posted that cringy as fuck tryhard post about how shitty individualism is user.

He's absolutely right.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"dad simulator"/#

I literally fucking coined the term

I am zeitgetist now

He's not giving out red pills. He's never claimed to give out red pills. Not everyone lives in internet memes.

He keeps talking about paying for the $10 dollar personality test, who fucking cares? People Spend their money on stupid shit all the time a consumerists society.
And doesn't Jim smoke cigs? How much money does his ass spend on that shit a year, fucking degenerate.
Only smoking gun here is Faith Goldy thing.

Jordan Peterson is a nigger loving cuck. I stand with Jim.

do you have a patreon i can donate to?

Were you even here? He's a fucking hypocrite. He took shekels from morons like you too and hope no one would know his new internet identity to collect shekels. These e-faggotry threads need to stop.

not yet but ill set something up next year. i am the memes now.

It's not particularly clever. Don't break an arm jerking yourself off. Convergent jokes are made all the time in small, similarly-minded communities, which is what you and Metokur are in.

Overt individualism has always been shit, as evidenced by how people form cultures.

You can stick your fingers in your ears and scream all you like, but none of that refutes the point.

Peterson is basically an aspiring autistic Carl Sagan. The collective doesn't real because humans are all just space dust, or some bullshit.

desu i dont really like metokur simply cus group think and his ability to broadcast autism.

>Peterson is basically an aspiring autistic Carl Sagan. The collective doesn't real because humans are all just space dust, or some bullshit.

>t. guy who gets all his peterson info from Sup Forums memes

someone has to be the first. that person was me. i summed up the whole personality cult in 2 words. if you could do better than that, and create a meme from that, then good luck to you.

and not every person going on the internet is neet enough to fancy trivial shit like "get a family" to be insightful or useful, which is why even fucking liberals think this guy sucks
>He's never claimed to give out red pills
no shit einstein? it's called subtlety

I can think be the only one disagreeing with him more and more recently right? I really rather prefer his more well research documentary type videos to these cause so much of this is bias and getting butthurt over harmless autism

>healthy collective

Make sure you buy your mom a hijab too, faggot.

Petersonfag detected

yawn.

>i liked him making fun of people until he made fun of me

>incapable of nuance
>builds strawman that anyone who likes "e-celebs" must be paying them money

Can you make a single argument without being a disingenuous little rat?

holy shit you're seething lmfao

You want to talk about subtlety, but you're the one who thought I thought you meant he literally claimed to give out red pills. Red pills aren't a real thing, that's my point. Learning doesn't mean you're getting "red pilled."

We've got a serious manchild problem. We have a serious spinster worshiping cult problem. We need everyone we can get to tell young people that there's nothing romantic or admirable about being 45, single, playing video games or watching netflix in an adult onesie.

That has always been his only worth, metoman ain't worth a dime on heat of the moment videos, there is a reason why he deleted his account and came back like 4 times senpai

What does Peterson say about identity worship from his fancucks in regards to identity worship of Peterson?

Or does he gloss over that part of psychology because it's notf financially rewarding?

>disingenuous little rat?

Can you even make an argument without using ad hominem? You should keep defending Lauren Southern.

I dislike that attentionwhoring faggot but agree 100% with him on peterson.
Peterson is a fucking joke and worshipped by atheist beta males who want a father figure in their life.
Peterson is a con artist, the type who sells "life advice" books. Also he's shilling for SSRI and most of his rethoric is half-baked cult style bullshit.

Maybe you're just listening more?

The only thing the guy has really said which was 100% spot on is that respect must be commanded, not demanded.

The rest is just esoteric word vomit to instill a false sense of intellectualism on his mindless followers. It's the same shit NPR does to make liberals feel intellectually superior.

Metokur's point on this shit being Rick and Morty tier trash is totally accurate, as evidenced by the butthurt in this thread.

DADDY

TELL ME TO CLEAN MY ROOM

should have checked the flag before responding

I'm not seething at all, but if that makes your day better (God knows you need it in Bulgaria), go right ahead and think I am.

3 people who have really shown how shitty they are the past couple of days:

1. Jordan Peterson
2. PJW
3. Ben Shapiro

The last two attacked both Trump and James O'Keefe when they dindu nuffin

hey retard, that makes it even worse.

Peterson is offering a product for you to purchase, Jim gets butthurt about this, even though he e-begs for money for doing nothing but making shitposting videos. Something Peterson does to a much greater degree for no charge at all.

inb4 this becomes a lauren southern worship thread

Jess is best Southern.

>PJW and Shapiro

I already don't like them, but what did they do?

>"someone doesn't fit in my groupthink so he's shitty"
you have to be at least 18 to post here

i do think that. thanks for giving me the okay

>James O'Keefe
>dindu nuffin
you're not wrong, he literally does nothing.

Jim is literally never wrong.

He talks a lot about the paucity of substance in atheistic thought, silly boy.

Some real assblasted bucko cucks in here.

PJW got butthurt about "muh optics" wrt. Trump and the Britain First tweets.

Shapiro is just a cog in the zog.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Jordan Peterson.

This. nu-Sup Forums's problem is that it sees the world divided into two classes: "red pilled" shitlords and cucks. There's no room in the middle. If someone doesn't agree with them 100% on all their arbitrary obsessions, the person must be disregarded as a "shill."

>People still take Jim's opinions seriously
>The guy who crashes every single movement he joins "For the lulz"
>The guy who, once things get just a little too hard to deal with, jumps ship and hides for months on end
>The guy who has the micromanagement ability of a toddler with the Downs
>Jim "I wuz just trolling" 81Jim
I like Jim as an entertainer but he's hardly anyone you should look to for anything besides shitposting around the internet. He's probably the only successful alphatroll too simply because he does everything in the moment and defends himself with an easy out of him just fucking with people intentionally.

where does tucker carlson fall on that spectrum that pol has?

yeah the nuance with Jim its bad when other people do it and its fine when he does it