The wind ...is troubled tonight

The wind ...is troubled tonight

Reddit the show

An icy wind... from Siberia.

She deserved her own anime.

What would it be about?

Reading literature in the school library.

Think Watamote but less autistic.

you must feel very proud

>you missed the chance to have autistic adventures in high school with some friends

are we ever going to see her again?

What am I doing with my life

might as well restart your file, i can't imagine a life without those memories keeping me going

>women show up
>anime turns to shit

Just like real life amirite?

I'm sorry user. All boys boarding schools memories are the best.

>Daily Lives of High School Boys
>doesn't want any girls in it

That's awfully homo. Do you prefer sucking dick, or taking it?

>his daily high school life had anything to do with girls

You really don't belong here.

I watched the live action couple days ago of this.

>It was fucking terrible and I wanted to die.

What the fuck does that even mean? Do you get sexual pleasure from spamming that?

are you talking shit about Ringo or Imouto?

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou literally means Daily Lives of High School Boys, dumbass. How hard were you projecting to think I was talking about myself?

>tfw parents sent me to an all girls school since we couldnt afford the tuition and ccost of living for the male one
fuck this gay earth

That Gundam model kick-the-can bit is gold Jerry.

just kill me, i burned all my time on DOTA 1 when it was still popular

I had one summer that was perfect, we went looking for ghosts, went into abandoned buildings, walked for hours into the middle of nowhere because we heard rumours about something cool and shit like that. We even had a girl with tits way too big for how old she was who was popular in school but hung out with us nerds during summer so her "cool" friends didn't find out about her shitty home life

that looks like a nice plot for a SoC manga

Ghost aren't real, my sweet user.

I know that now but when you have a group of people all agreeing that they saw something then you start to believe it as well. Once we were walking down a really long, dark, straight path that used to be a train track and we saw an old man walking towards us down the path with his dog, he was there one second and gone the next and we all saw it.
It's obvious now he probably just turned around and ran or something because he saw a large group of teenagers walking towards him but at the time we were convinced it was a ghost

Old men don't run away from groups of teenagers. Too old to care, and knees are too arthritic to run. Ghost desu.

Yurop, pls.

I want to rape Ringo and stick my tongue in her asshole then kill her and fuck her dead body

KRAUSER-SAMA!

The girls were all top tier though.

>implying

Co-ed boarding school memories are the best, fag.