Initial D

I finished the 4th stage and desu I wasn't really satisfied I watched a bit of the first episode and the whole imposter thingy seems a bit overplayed from the Mugiwaras to me. Did you guys watch 5th and final stages? Did you like em? More or less than 4th?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sk1Q-BFgnPM
youtube.com/watch?v=xlpByUfVGHY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumping with some eurobeat
youtube.com/watch?v=sk1Q-BFgnPM

why is this anime so fucking ugly

COOL VIBRATIONS

shut the fuck up, dagumi is cutest

I really like stage 5 for Ryosuke vs Shinigami and the eurobeat , final stage not so much

What little plot there is basically just keeps getting less and less interesting after 3rd stage, the rest is still worth it for the eurobeat and some of the races though.

I've been getting hooked on some of the music from Initial D, never watched it though, is it worth a watch? How long is it?

About 37 hours or so nonstop to get through the whole main series

And is it worth it?

Not him but oh yes it is.
Once you get over the shocking animation early on, it's amazing.
>GET ME POWER, DO IT BABY~~~~~~~~~~

For me it was because I am fujoshit and collect pictures of Dagumi but I think many people either can't get past the artstyle or get bored after 3rd stage because the plot gets very repetitive and the artstyle gets even worse. Just give it a try and see what you think, I say at least watch through First Stage (Honestly it's the best one).

If I only end up watching the first season will I be missing out on most of the story or is it done so that it could have ended there and made sense?

First season barely gets through a quarter of the manga but you can stop there if you get bored. It's obvious that there'll be more story after though.

Storywise i think that watching the 2 first seasons is the minimum, season 1 doesn't really end any of the early plot

which dagumi is best

>Ryosuke
>Takumi
>Horse
>Ryosuke?
>Initial D background character/racer of the week

the original design was perfect, why did shigeno have to ruin him

They are all good except for the last one.

I don't like the Takumi lookalike version, too much of a drastic change

5th stage is pretty good, it has the best music since 1st imo. The imposters are setup for Dagumi's new waifu.

is Initial D the equivalent of Vaporwave?

Vaporwave is "look how many awesome japanese songs from the 80s we can sample for a pretty good result", so anime-wise it would be, I dunno, Super Robot Wars. Initial D is proud of the 90s.

SPEEDY SPEED BOY
GASOLINES BURNIN

youtube.com/watch?v=xlpByUfVGHY

Watched it all, Enjoyed it. It got shittier from stage 3. Wish there was more though.