buyfags.moe

>Pulchra in the OP

These are truly the end days.

shit figure.

shit rabbit.

>Resin cast

>Sharo is 1/7
>This is 1/8
This figure has found many ways to trigger me.

This is Pulchra also. It's gonna be utter trash.

>sharo 1/7
sharo is 10/10

I'm so glad Sharo didn't get Pulchra'd
Also post shoulder blades

Yeah, Sharo looks great.

Her awkward smile gets me everytime.
They really did a great job with her.

PO will open 12/29

Finally

6 fucking years

Dark Elf better be next in line. I need that blue skin in my life.

she's not even painted yet, could be a easily 1-2 years more.

Are there any good bootleg figures in the market? Personal experiences?

Come on, these guys are getting better and better every year. Sometimes a few mistakes here and there are worth the money you save.

No, shit materials, shittier quality. The shitty pics you get on most of the bootleg sales are the best they can do, and since their QA sucks donkey balls ( or is non existant) expect something way worse than the product.

Toxics chemicals and plastics, short materials lifespan, you name it.

>these guys are getting better and better every year
You mean like every other manufacturer, expect at a way worse scale

What do you mean toxic chemicals and plastics? Plastic is cheaper than toxic metals like lead

Yet the cheapest paints still include heavy metals like lead, and PVC production traditionally use highly toxic chemicals, original figures are certified to be free of such chemicals but the cheapest PVC used in chinese toys still contain a fuckton of them, obviously bootlegs still use the cheapest production methods and materials, otherwise they would not be able to lower the prices that much.

>ホビーストックの「戦姫絶唱シンフォギアGX」1/7スケールシリーズで「雪音クリス」がフィギュア化決定!
Happening. Maybe this will finally be the one.

how broke are you user?

Judging from Hibiki it will be very nice but also extremely expensive.

>a few mistakes
Like existing

Inb4 the gatlings are an exclusive
Inb4 I cough up for them anyway

>Hotaru nendoroid
>made in china
>Renge nendoroid
>made in japan
WHY CAN'T THEY BE CONSISTENT AND WHY DOES RENGE LOOK SO RED.

>Slut gets made in China
>Best girl is pure Japanese product

They had to move a factory back to japan since some popular molds were getting stolen. That was announced a couple of years ago.

>shoulder blades
Underappreciated honestly.

Should I get this semen demon?

No, buy this one instead.

Is there a good Cocoa anywhere? I'd really like one but all I could find were meh.

Of course. One of the best figures of all time. Of all time.

no, op is the only scale, the rest are GK and prize figs.

I'm convinced Orchid Seed is too busy masturbating to their figures to release anything on time.

>waifu fig didnt come today.

That looks like shit compared to her armored version.

Ain't that the truth

Ass too flat.

why is this thread dead?

The threads slow down by the end of the year, hardly any new releases or news at all since everyone is waiting for wonfes.

Also, Alter stole Christmas

wonfest in a month and a half. in 3 or so weeks its going to start getting active again.

>Also, Alter stole Christmas
All I wanted was my plastic ho ho hos.

When will the other girls from New Game! get nendos?

JAMAL
A
M
A
L

>Lala's delicious boobs/midriff
>Saber Alter's delicious Shoulderblades
>Momohime Deliciously Tight butt

Alter is the fucking grinch

TONY SLUTS

Are these threads dead? Or it's just that there's nothing new to talk about?

see

The best. I love Tony sluts.

>there are people on MFC that have over 100 nendoroids.

why?

Could have seen that one coming. If I worked in a factory owned by foreigners producing a highly bootleggable easily made product I would bring home some molds too. Doesn't help that its in the Chinamans nature to steal and duplicate.

maybe... because they like these little cutepuffs?

maybe... because they can afford them?

maybe and most likely.. because they like and can afford them.

Because they're "cute", cheaper and normalfag-ish

I get them because I don't have a lot of room and they satisfy my buyfag itch. Also because they're fucking adorable. 100 is a bit much though.

Fucking ordered

>There are people on Sup Forums that care about what kind of anime figurines others get

Not enough obviously, since all people talk about here are lewds and sabers.

I want to look and smell EXACTLY like Syaro

There are people on Sup Forums that care what kind of Taiwanese girl cartoons other people watch in their spare time, no part of that fact is surprising or unexpected.

>People like stuff
I wonder.

There is no section on the wiki for furniture. I want to buy a kotatsu, but I'm not sure the best place to do it that won't destroy my wallet in shipping.

Anyone have advice?

It's very asy for the numbers to add up when you want to complete a set of characters.

Search locally? Chances are any online store will ask for an eye for shipping, unless its a giant like amazon or the like.

Amazon's probably your best option if you don't want to import.

I stopped buying figures and shit a year ago when suddenly I had some financial problems and found myself surrounded with bullshit I've had spent money for years and could have invested on something better. I sold a lot and managed to survive. Now I feel more free and am starting a new business with my wife next month.

Sugoi monogatari, aniki

Why Cocoa looks so horrible? Sharo one was awesome.

pulchra resin cast

>Finally get a Cocoa scale
>Pulchra
Fuck me.

Upvoted.

Where do I subscribe?

I don't know if I should go for it since Umi's only my fourth favorite raibu, but this fig looks amazing.

PORK soon boys!
looks like it not cast off which is a huge plus for me

Too overpriced imo, it's decent, but nowhere near as good as some of the others in the line.

Just sharing, I understand where you guys come from, that obsession to fill the emptiness with material bullshit. Luckily I escaped all that and am now fulfilling my purpose as a man and human, soon having a baby too. Maybe that's one of the reasons why Japan is going extinct? Too much garbage and entertainment and men being pathetic and unwilling?

Get them all or only get your absolute favorites.
So no, don't get her.

They often make nendos of characters I really like who don't have scales, and I think they're cute. They look nice sitting on shelves and desks rather than in a display case which I like for variety's sake. That said having 100 of them is a little nuts. I've only got 14.

That's a really shallow look at things that smacks of someone looking for an excuse to belittle others. From what I've gathered on Japanese society it's like soul crushing stress is built right in, I wouldn't want to have kids either. More than the entertainment causing them not to reproduce it's more like they need a distraction from their 8-10 lives.

Spoken like a true beta. If you have no intention to reproduce, you might as well end your life. Instead of accumulating plastic garbage and making other people rich with your consumerism.

>getting chained down by a whore and producing a hellspawn
Yeah, I wonder who the real beta is here.

Paint when?

Anyone know of any proxy services for C91?

You just seem salty now. You only got out of buyfagging because it was either quit or starve from the sounds.

the archive, it has been asked multiple times for the apst threads.

Also, its too late to order from them now, try a month prior.

Thicc.

Ah, I see, right. I didn't know I was speaking with such a redpilled gentlemen, excuse me. How silly of me to not realize all women are whores. *tips fedora*

Seriously, the realities you guys make up in your head to justify your pathetic way of life is truly sad.

Don't you have better places to be a pathetic normalfag at?

Look nobody actually gives a shit that you have a wife or that you quit buyfagging. Good for you, go post about it on /soc/ or something. Surely there are better ways to stroke your fragile ego than baiting people on Sup Forums.

Yeah, this! Normies pls go! I don't want to be reminded of my empty aimless life! I don't want to be reminded I don't dare even speak to girls! Fuck 3D pig disgusting girls, 2D waifus are better... right guys? :D

I respect this bait, but you're laying it on a little thick.

Use Goody-Japan to order from Toranoana.

>it's too late to order from then now

What? I just placed another C91 order the other day and it went through smoothly. Unless you're talking about the potential of actual item stock being low or something.

The only time this thread is alive is either when someone posts a "Post your ____" and everyone posts shit no one cares about, or there's shitty bait.

C91 orders are not the same as ordering from tora/melon/whetever

But directly getting the items from the booths, you know the stuff that isn't dealt by Goody Japan and the like, the extras and so on.

I prefer shitty baits.

I prefer dead threads myself

Wow you showed him! Got em! Aha! Epic dude!

Sorry, yeah I misunderstood. I didn't realize he meant actual physical proxies that grab items from the venue location itself.

Funko POP! is better than any shit you guys buy.

This. There's always another thread of interest but sitting up a dead rules out the opportunity for it to get good.