Other urls found in this thread:

eisenhower.archives.gov/research/online_documents/holocaust.html
archive.is/EionV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice "sources" faggot

whats wrong with them?

ok cool ill look through it

now please source me the answers to these

I like 7) about the hair. The nazis cut the hair off gassed corpses. Yes makes sense schlomo.

>no citations

either way, Im going to go through this and answer everyone. I can already tell the second question is bullshit because churchill does mention the holocasut in his book, and its a leading question as well because Eisenhower mentioned the holocaust in numerous reports he had written.

Yes retarded one they cut the hairs off laborers and prisoners like all prisons and armies at the time.
But what about the hydrogen cyanide? How did it get in the hairs? What does it prove?

heres all the times Eisenhower mentioned the holocaust btw

eisenhower.archives.gov/research/online_documents/holocaust.html

>How did it get in the hairs? What does it prove?

That the bodies that that hair came from was poisoned with cyanide gas...

>what is lice
They cut off the hair of inmates to prevent lice outbreaks you retarded piece of shit

Well, Hitler actually did someting wrong.

He didn't finished The Job.

That doesn't prove shit. Not to mention, according to most Jews, the bodies were cremated being gassed so the hair would have been burned off the body in that case

Who cares about this loser in WWII? Hitler fled to Southern America.

So you really are saying they cut the hairs off the gassed corpses, not beforehand as (((they))) have always said?
We're done. You are a moron.

>be (((OP)))
>make shitty thread about how the Holohoax is real
>get BTFO within 10 replies and abandon thread

Thats not what was being argued. He questioned the validity of claims of hair being sold so I showed him proof. Good job being a coward attacking strawmen though since you have no actual argument to put forth

They shaved the heads BEFORE they were sent to the gas chambers.

Apparently. I've heard accounts either way.

jews will lead you down a wild goose chase trying to cover up the so evident holes in the ever changing holocaust story, they exhaust the gentile until he looks like a stuttering pothead - but its all a trick

the real question is; even if the holocaust did occur - so what?

what is the rational argument against the physical removal of jews from natively gentile spaces?

see

So far, I have answered at least one of your question (with no sources btw) while all you can do is shuck and jive and dance around the questions as always

No he didn't, he said it was bullshit that the hair was removed before they were gassed, and that's not possible since according to numerous sources, the bodies were cremated immediately after being gassed.

>all this sophistry

this doesnt answer any of the very specific questions I put forth user

>I like 7) about the hair. The nazis cut the hair off gassed corpses. Yes makes sense schlomo.

we obviously should believe the good old Soviet Union when they claim to have found this.

why would they lie?

>reddit spacing
>implying you answered any questions even though none were asked
Alright, riddle me this, how do you dispose of 6 million bodies within a 4 year time frame, (Auschwitz didn't open until 1941) while simultaneously fighting in a two front war?

>>How did it get in the hairs? What does it prove?
>That the bodies that that hair came from was poisoned with cyanide gas...

it proves nothing becuase its bogus, it was never there.

why did they have traces of cyanide user? Can you guys please answer any of these?

>why did they have traces of cyanide user? Can you guys please answer any of these?

they didnt. its fake evidence made up by the communists.

There's already a well made image debunking all these claims. Someone have it?

>thinks every one of the 6 million victims was cremated

>actually thinks this was EVER part of the official story

once again, a denier proves how he has no idea what he is denying in the first place. Also, please answer one of the questions instead of posting retarded strawmen questions

Please explain your logic of how the hair had traces of cyanide?

>its fake evidence made up by the communists.

[citation needed]

you mean the citiaonless shitpost image?

"muh feels" arent a valid source of information user

If there were traces of cyanide in the showers then how did Allies and Soviet """liberators""" enter the showers and take all of the supposed pictures? If any traces of cyanide remained in the showers, they would have been at risk of dying but you never hear any reports on that do you?

>Please explain your logic of how the hair had traces of cyanide?

it didnt. it never existed.

please look at the image and its source user. Why did they have traces of cyanide?

Your image is complete "muh feels" with archived posts leading back to sourceless fake news claims.

Literally muh lamp shade tier arguments. Embarrassing!

>avoiding the question with another question

So you cant answer it? Is that it?

[citation needed]

Where are the corpses then? If they weren't all cremated, then mass graves should have been found near the death camps, but none ever were. And all the bodies found in the killing fields could be the bodies of anyone, Jews, Soviets, Germans or even random citizens so that isn't evidence. Now answer my question without resorting to retarded strawmen

>[citation needed]

Prove that they did. Your image's source doesn't provide any evidence for this claim. You just made it up.

Holocaust denial is a psyop to discredit Right wing movements. All the more outlandish stories play into it, notice the weird stuff didn't start turning up till later.

My image includes sources and questions that are so good that deniers continue to run away from them since they cant answer them at all. Meanwhile, you have nothing but virtue signaling

Notice how you cant answer any of them user?

you're evading and answering the question.
Make a post explaining the logic of how pls.

heres two scenarios:

1) they cut the hair off of the jews while still alive, then sterilized it because of insect concerns

or

2) they gassed the jews, then for absolutely no good reason at all cut off all their hair

>please look at the image and its source user. Why did they have traces of cyanide?

they didnt, they never existed

>hes still trying to worm out of admitting he doesnt have an answer by asking more leading questions

lol. So you cant answer the question user?

>Your image's source doesn't provide any evidence for this claim.

yes it does.

*not answering

>can't refute my argument so you're claiming I'm avoiding your question
You're still avoiding my question you retarded piece of shit

>sources

I've already said this, your ""sources"" are meme news articles with NO evidence behind them. It's as fake as fake news gets.
No I can't disprove your fake news claims with no evidence, you have to first prove it was real, which you cant do.

>yes it does.
No, it doesn't.

>[citation needed]

prove it existed. you cant.

>you're evading and answering the question.

Says the guy whos evading a question by asking other questions. I at least answered a question here and actually included a source

you have yet to do anything but dance around the question I asked

>completely ignoring the point
You're just circlejerking with yourself because you can't win an argument

>You're still avoiding my question

says the guy avoiding the question. lol this is fucking hillarious watching you sweat and break down mentally this much because you cant answer ONE (1) question while I have.

Questions I've answered-1

questions youve answered-0

(((We))) wouldn't, good goy. Now if you'll excuse me I'll go jail someone for questioning the 6 gasillion

oh, so you have no evidence for your claim and were just making shit up? got it

not same user. we have diff, IDs and even different meme flags.
Now, can you pls make a post explaining the logic of how it happened to get in the hair? It's a pretty simple request

>Says the guy whos evading a question by asking other questions. I at least answered a question here and actually included a source

your source is the Soviets claimed to have found hair with cyanide in it.

>oh, so you have no evidence for your claim and were just making shit up? got it

Just like you.

HCN was used to kill lice. Where do lice live? Human hair. The hair was most likely treated with HCN to kill any traces of lice to prevent outbreaks. Thats what Zyklon B was for, pest management. Unfortunately they killed the wrong pests.

>oh, so you have no evidence for your claim and were just making shit up? got it

i dont have a claim, you do. prove what you claim existed, existed.

I don't give a single fuck about the holocaust. Don't care if it happened or not.

>questions I've asked - 1
>questions of mine you've answered - 0
What the fuck are you smoking you retarded piece of shit? I've asked one question and you keep ignoring it. Not to mention I've replied to several of your questions but you just keep ignoring them and claiming I'm wrong without providing any sources that prove you right. If you can't answer then it just shows you're a kike that can't win debates on the Holohoax

What is zyklon B? A pesticide.
Why would a pesticide be useful for somewhere where large numbers of people are grouped together? Disease.
If you cut the hair off prisoners for fear of the spread of diseased lice, what do you do with the leftover hair? Fumigate it as it is effectively a biohazard.

I believe the holocaust happened but even i can answer that one

Exactly. Tahnk you user. They were exposed to zyklon b.

>If you cut the hair off prisoners for fear of the spread of diseased lice, what do you do with the leftover hair? Fumigate it as it is effectively a biohazard.
>I believe the holocaust happened but even i can answer that one

could have happened, but i think they just burned it and no bales of human hair were ever in fact found

>hes still having a mental break down because hes jew like tricks arent working

you still havent answered one question while I have and you know it :)

keep shitposting

>you still havent answered one question while I have and you know it :)

your questions arent questions, they contain unfounded claims

I can't I'm on mobile. Could you explain or summarize please?

You are being completely dishonest. Question 7 has been answered repeatedly

Seriously, what the fuck is up with this list?

15-"virtually every survivor" who? when? where? where is the evidence for this user?

>what is forum sliding
I know you're trying to goat me into debating you by riling me up but I'm not stupid enough to fall for those tricks. If you want to keep ignoring my claims, then fine, I couldn't care less

Cool questions, but how do they prove that 11 million were gassed during the holocaust?

No it wasnt. I had to fucking pull teeth until one user answered it. The rest of the deniers just danced around the quesitons and tried to weasel out by asking their own questions instead of answering mine.

literally no one has ever claimed that every single victim of the holocasut was gassed. But thank you once again for showing us all that deniers have no idea what they are denying in the first place

David Cole/Stein
That is all.

>makes fake claims
>expects people to answer

Everything has been debunked.

1) is terrible. Work slaves. Jews were used for forced labour before extermination

And I asked you where the rest of the bodies were disposed of but you just ignored me

>literally no one has ever claimed that every single victim of the holocasut was gassed. But thank you once again for showing us all that deniers have no idea what they are denying in the first place

where are the ones who werent gassed buried?

archive.is/EionV

Now your just being silly. 6 gorillion we're (supposedly) killed accross ALL camps, not just auschlitz

>shitposting images after you get called out for not being able to answer ONE(1) question

Do you feel angry knowing your actions are such an embarrassment that they do more to drive people away from denier communities than any evidence I post?

My bad

Yes they were. Although this is not evidence to prove that it was used to kill the Jews. As other anons have mentioned, many of the accounts from Jewish people say that they were shaved upon arrival, including the ones that went to the supposed gas chambers. So having traces of HCN in the hair is not substantial enough to prove that the Nazi's were gassing people.

If traces of HCN were found in many corpses, then that would be substantial evidence that the Nazi's did gas Jews. The problem is that I do not think this evidence exists due to the lack of mass graves and bodies. Additionally, any time someone goes to try and validate some claim, Jewish organizations prevent them from doing any testing.

If you can find me evidence from the modern era (aka not soviet union), that traces of cyanide where found in a large number of corpses(i.e a mass grave where all of the victims have traces of HCN), I would then believe that gas chambers were in fact used.

answer the question shlomo

Question 1: the gas chambers were used because apparently shooting was mentally too taxing yet the einzatsgruppen shot them along the eastern front... which is it?
Question 2: in a kangaroo court you dont deny the charges, thats pointless. You try to minimize the punishment.
Question 3: why did they sign the confession in the first place? If they were coerced into doing it, then that coercion doesnt magically disappear.
Question 4: pretty pointless question. Multiple businesses can share a location
Question 5: the number of survivors wasnt contingent on the numbers told killed
Question 6: could mean many things.

Come on user, im seeing why the revisionists are ignoring these questions. I can come up with explanations and i still believe most of the holocaust narrative

I'll just leave this here. See Anger trolling

>archive.is/EionV

Jew sites not accepted

So you won't explain or summarize? I appreciate the link that I can at least go to now, but a huge page, I can't read all of this on the go.

Question 9: who do you feed first? Your army or the prisoners?

>Implying I wouldn't want dead jews.

I wish the holohoax was real, faget.

Some of them don't work.

So the holocaust is simply "something happened to the jews during the war, maybe someone died by gass." Because I'm not denying that. A lot of people died. many from exhaustion, many from malnutrition, many from deceases. Many were also executed. Some might very well have been gassed to death. But that all of these chambers were were running constantly, gassing millions of Jews? There is not much support for that, and these questions hardly even touch the subject . It's just whataboutism.