Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata

God damn, I can't believe this shit is receiving a new season next year, it's pretty much a waste of great animation.

>great animation

>Harem.
>Main girl is best girl.
This breaks anime.

God, what the effin' fuck do they see in this guy?

Season 2 will be a lot better than season 1.

Also Megumi best girl.

It is barely animated except mouth flapping

Truly a modern classic!

Well, it has style I'll give it that.

Megumi a best. BEST.

Eriri a shit. SHIT.

Fuck you pal

Let's take this fucking outside

I thought A1 animated better than this?

Saekano is one of the few harem shows that aren't completely retarded.
The MC is actually a decent guy, the main girl is not the tsundere but a genuinely good girl, and the tsundere gets told off for her bullshit.
The girls feel like actual characters instead of archetype drones programmed to crave MC's dick. Also the author is known to have a legwear fetish and so do I.

Michiru was a mistake though. But no anime is perfect.

I agree, it is way better than regular harem anime

but what do you dislikei about Michuru?

Megumi > Utaha > Michiru > Izumi > Eriri

Reminder that Megumi won.

>better at everything than Tomoya
>has no respect for his stuff
I can't fathom any other reason for her to be in the story than the humiliate Tomoya. No idea why the author even added her, her character feels kinda forced.

By humiliate you mean rubbing her juicy and sexy body on his face?
I would enjoy this kind of humiliation

>humiliation fetish
So that's why she's in there.

Megumi > Mayu > Eriri > Utaha > Izumi > Michiru

Any girl > shit > huge shit > Eriri

She's there mainly for the tits. A redundant role since Utaha does it better.

Megumi doesn't like Tomoya you cuck. You are reading too much into her acting.

Bullshit, all the characters fall into the typical archetypes. Never really shows very well why the girls love him so much. This whole shit is just wish fullfillment at it's worse.

They fit archetypes, but they have enough depth to be more than shallow archetypes. Even the tsundere.
It's hard to create a character that does not fit into some archetype anyway.

This

Eriri > Megumi > Utaha > Izumi >> Michiru

>Megumi doesn't like Tomoya

She's there to provide an example of what a true normalfag looks like in contrast to Megumi.

All the girls have very clear reasons on why they love him.

>Megumi - he gives her the attention she always wanted
>Utaha - he made her famous
>Eriri - the only person she can talk to about otaku stuff

Those are really superficial reasons.

It was just a gag, dude. She was the obligatory "prejudiced normalfag" character but her prejudice wasn't even that severe. She's a sexy cousin, plays the music, and once again shows how hypocritical Tomoya is (this and the Megumi cousin thing).

It's anime, how else would the girls fall in love with him quick and clear enough?

How are they superficial? Megumi's case at least is believable.

>Great animation

???
It's literally typical formulaic A-1 animation you cuck

Literally just watching for more delicious Utaha-senpai legs

Also she's not a bad person. I think the feeling of being abandoned is worse than having your things put in the garbage. That's mundane mom/wife-tier selfish.

You mean attractive and intelligent girl with nice personality no one ever pays attention for some reason dedicates all her time and even drop family appointments to boy she barely started talking with and who ignored her for years and who didn't even share common interests and hobbies just because he started paying her attention?

I think the problem mostly lies with the MC not being all that interesting/likeable and so many 10/10 girls falling for him even though he clearly never had any intentions to be more than just a friend with them.

Because no boys paid attention to her. Tomoya doesn't just pay attention to her, he praises her looks and takes her to fun places.

Yes but she realizes that he is just playing with her.

That's to be expected for a Harem MC, they barely do anything to earn the adoration or love of the girls in question.

What I hate about about him is that he's very useless, to "contributes" by relying on his otaku passion to get shit done. Being an otaku isn't something to embrace as much as he does.

You mean when he cheats her out of a kiss? He makes up for it by inviting her on a real date.

To be honest, I just enjoy seeing anime go into details about the creative process at all. Even though the main character is an annoying piece of shit, I enjoy the show just to follow the girls as they make a VN.

Utaha is best girl, followed closely by Megumi.

All the budget for S2 will go into Utaha's pantyhouse again.

boy got the right idea

Yeah, unlike Maruto's previous work(WA2), Saekano has much more otaku pandering that you just can't take it seriously. Not to mention Haruki is a much better MC.

Of course he starts useless, it's why the girls leave his ass and he has to grow for himself.

It's a romcom/harem. It's idealistic and full of happenstance. What do you know?
Being otaku isn't bad. He wants to go from a consumer otaku to a productive one. But he can't do it on 'passion' alone.

Megumi > Setsuna
Eriri > Kazusa
Saekano > WA2 on that alone

It would be much better if Akane wasn't giving him secret info out of nowhere for no reason whasoever. I thought she was gonna be hostile towards him, making his work a lot harder.

I fucking hate it when he just berates Megumi to be the ideal heroine, he's pretty self centered and forces his passion on others to do it for him.

>alone
Care to list other reasons?

It kind of makes sense if you look at it as her finding a potential recruit. It's still stupid though, Akane is supposed to be an enemy.

But Megumi secretly likes it when he does that.

Saekano is funnier. WA2 is too gloomy.

So you don't like it because it's too serious for you?
Also yeah when Saekano tries to be serious it's pretty funny.

>taking Megumi's words at face value

If she didn't like what he was doing, she wouldn't have gone on a date with him.

I only watch Saekano for pantyhose shots and Megumi.

IF she liked what he was doing there, this scene wouldn't have happened.

She likes the attention.

What a whore.

Girls like jerks. They're so dependent on Tomoya's opinion. They like that he sees things in them that they never saw in themselves.

She was cute. How badly did she wants some Tomoya?

Nah, it's sweet. She interprets it as him showing that he cares for her.

>Tomoya asks her what kind of guy she likes
>"All I need is for him to say some things that make me happy or excite me and for him to show that he cares about me, I guess?

That seems more like she is just describing Tomoya more than describing the type of guy she likes.

What a cheap girl.

They're one and the same.

Normalfag bait: The series.

Is this popular with normalfags?

A lot of people would fail doing what she described.

>otaku wanking fest
>baiting normalfags at all

utaha > utaha's manager > megumi > every other girl and boy > eriri

Makes you wonder why no one likes Iori.

>this bland haremshit getting so much discussion

fuck Sup Forums forever

I still find it surprising taht she's shorter

Enough to slam her laptop shut in frustration.

it's the best haremshit in years

shut the fuck up you nigger faggot.

How? Just because it points out how the dumb shit it does?

Whgat could be the worst thing Tomoya can do without outright being a piece of shit? Like tell Megumi that he has cold feet and tells her that he won't be able to commit to her.

What would you say is better?

Nisekoi

No, because it has strong, memorable characters.

>Nisekoi

can someone explain this to me
why would you go home when you're drunk?
isn't the entire point of predrinking getting drunk before going out, so you don't have to pay as much?

It means that you're so drunk nobody wants to deal with your shit any longer.

but when you're this drunk you don't care about what other people want

He pulls out too late.

That is how you make people dislike you

refer to

Is that motherfucking CGI? Did they seriously CGI something that is easy as fuck to draw manually?

Saekano wasn't expected to be such a hit. A1 was busy with Shigatsu, A0, and idolmaster. Well, I think Shigatsu had CG hands and they didn't look so bad.

Megumi is such a fucking whore. Tomoya belongs to Eriri and both of them know it.

Just like how Kazuha belonged to Haruki.