How do we fix black underachievement?

How do we fix black underachievement?

Genocide

Start by fixing the black family unit.

Poison the drugs.

... Is that the negroid known as Jinx?

what game is this?

this.
before the welfare state raped black families, black people were actually doing well

1. isolate the genes for intelligence
2. CRISPR / genetic engineer a better negro

it's pretty much the only way

right now we have a dysgenic rather than eugenic black reproduction cycle

single black women are fucking a line up of criminals who they know will not stick around for a variety of reasons, while the white taxpayer pays for it

this is the very opposite of how things should work, so I suppose you could begin there, but even fixing that will not augment the genetic side of things

Yank any black kid out of school who can pass the marshmallow test, and put them all in the same school away from the kids who can't. Repeat for five generations minimum.

Lower standards.

Send all black kids to live in China or Japan for 2 years within the first 15 years of their life.

Some Asian discipline will do them good.

Stop wasting our time. It isn't our problem to fix. They are subhuman and its time to accept forcing white people to keep paying for every shitskin under the sun will only piss us off.
We have wasted enough money on a genetically retarded people.

send them back to africa. Maybe they'll build pyramids again. Niggers are kinda good at stacking rocks anyway.

This.
Every black family I know that's sharing the same success as a white family has a cohesive family unit. Kids are doing well in school/college, parents have decent jobs, and they surround themselves with loving people. And some of them actually despise rap/criminal culture, or in the very least, don't let it define them.

don't fix it at all

destroying black people today is done under the guise of helping them. So the left is already doing it.

But let's cut the crap we do not live in a world where those in need are helped. So why would anyone believe, anyone, that someone on pol or anyone in politics cares to divert resources towards the cause of helping black underachievers. What the hell are you smoking guys. Nobody does that. Absolutely nobody.

What's sad is I remember in middle school a few black kids who had a rough family life and they seemed really mean or like bullies from a distance but once you got to know them they just enjoyed chilling (probably because it wasn't at home) and were very peaceful. I'm sure those same kids changed a lot in highschool and are now probably in jail or felons

deport them all to Iceland and wait 50,000 years

hip hop and gang culture is attracting more young people everyday . and Sup Forums isn't redpilling any normies at all

You quit rewarding mediocrity.

You know once I thought about it this isn't a half bad idea.

Pollaks red pill normies daily.
Just not enough.

Send the underachievers home, then they can be with a whole nation full of them and not feel inferior

holy shit did they make a new crazy taxi?

Red Pill the minorities away from the communists that take advantage of them in the name of social justice.

We need to evangelize more the message of individualism directly to them. We need to hold free speech rally in the middle of the projects where the bourgeois antifa is afraid to go.

Gaschambers?

End all government assistance programs immediately.

I agree. It would be a catch all with no (((racist))) undertones.

The same way it would work with whites: take them out of that mediocre underachievement culture, and the idea that it has to do with ethnicity; that is actually being promoted by grabblers. Because you know, for grabblers there is no color distinction: they see cattle and workforce. NeoLiberal globalism needs underachievers to fill the bottomfeeder-like jobs laying at the bottom of the social structure.
If economies were well nourished there would not be a reason to create ghetto apartheids for the niggers, hell! even educated black despise niggers...it goes beyond skin color matey.

Serious answer: create and inspire black intellectuals (the ~10% with IQs above 120 in the U.S.) and then send them to a colonized Africa as government officials. We should provide oversight but let them figure things out for themselves mostly. When stability and first world status is achieved then we can leave. Of course this will never happen. Why the fuck would we actively help start more countries? Especially ones that are relatively smart? Yeah like we want even more people to compete with. We're actually lucky Africa is a stupid shit hole.

CAN ANYONE ANSWER THIS?

>Jinx

who is that? I just wanna know the game

terrifying

You don't. They breed until everything is in ruins

Only niggers can fix niggers user. The most we can do is structure society accordingly around their handicaps.

By which I mean bring back segregation.

what game is it Mitsubishi?

But how will Shaniquanda-Laronda Jackson get money to purchase her fridge full of genetics?

It looks like it was modeled after Crazy Taxi but I don't think it's a real game?

:(

It's called Deportation

Sonic All-Stars Transformed. The character is from Crazy Taxi originally.

>Sonic All-Stars Transformed

thanks

This nigger is like the Michelangelo of dick tossing.

Give them a reason OP

>filename

>How do we fix black underachievement?

With a firing squad

You don't just deport a part of the population thats been here for centuries unfortunate. No matter how terrible, uncivilized, unproductive and subhuman they are. It's either violence or white flight

Labour camps.