Who the fuck is Groyper the toad?

Who the fuck is Groyper the toad?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/groyper
youtube.com/watch?v=Hv5kjjBIMLc
youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE
londonbulletin.co.uk/hungarian-driver-arpad-levente-jeddi-jailed-for-smuggling-tobacco-drugs-an-p4899-242.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've been on here for over 3 years and have never seen anyone call pepe 'groyper'.

Get learned, nigger.
knowyourmeme.com/memes/groyper

g'day

looks like somebody had a deadline and needed to make up a story real quick, you'd be surprised how much news is fake news

That's just a shitty drawn pepe

It's totally organic lad.

wtf
i thought it's called the easter toad

hes both

What is the alt-right?

literally who?

isn't that uma delicia?

never heard of groyper desu

Of that’s Groyper, then what’s his name?

>this faggot doesn't know about Groyper
Just go drink bleach, retard. Groyper is ubiquitous.

Helper

apu

so does every shitty pepe variation have a name now?

Of course it does, mouthbreather. I bet you haven't even heard about Peep.

Epep(TM)

no, and I'm a meme sargeant 1st class

This just goes to show how much effort these """journalists"""" put into their """research"""

This is embarrassing.... ffs...
he could have just searched this in the current year

Who is Pepe?

It's just another Kek :^)

more like Goyper

Based Groyper

>THE GROYS NOW SHUT IT DOWN

the only variaton of pepe i know is peepee and poopoo, the scat pee gore ones

>the left can't me-

give up Sup Forums, even Groyper is superior to the peypey le nazi frog

THIRD BASE!

A Paschal feast?

>kym has an article on Easter the Toad that says nothing other than it was made by Sup Forums and deemed non noteworthy by kym
>this astroturfed twitter shit gets a massive article trying to force it as le ebic new nazi meme

Groypers are essentially our burner accounts for Twitter raids.

They're actually pretty effective for rapidly identifiable throw-away accounts that will most likely get suspended or banned.

helo fren

Helper pepe, some people call him epep and I think there is a third Finnish sounding name for him.

>alt-right
>still thinking Pepe is racist

People are going to start killing "journalists" soon I fear

>they still haven't cracked the code

>I think

>tfw I got no frens
youtube.com/watch?v=Hv5kjjBIMLc

Minulla ei ole yhtään ystävää myöskään.

tanks fren

I can be your only friend ;-)

>he doesn't know Groyper

My only dream in life is to have a platonic female Finnish friend who will take me mushroom hunting in Järvi-Suomi.

Why a platonic female friend? Are you gay? Going mushroom picking with your wife would be much better.

I'm too ugly to date.

>there's no ugly females

Even the ugliest of ugly women don't notice me. I'm quite invisible wherever I go.

u get teh luky diges pls be my new frens and gibmes gets

Egyszegedre

does anyone have an update of the Hungarian lorry driver?

youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE is he the PM yet?

>retard pepe is suddenly called groyper
Wow, I guess I should just accept this statement from my Jewish overlords haha.

Groyp Nation senpai, get with the times and shitposting in the public sphere

answering my own query the jews got him it would appear..

londonbulletin.co.uk/hungarian-driver-arpad-levente-jeddi-jailed-for-smuggling-tobacco-drugs-an-p4899-242.htm

Platonic friends are the best kind.
win her over with personality.

>win her over with personality.
Welp, I'm fucked.

>people get paid to write articles about memes

>platonic friendships with women
Lmfao. Get out the closet and start sucking dicks.

Ever tried talking to any ugly girls?

I've noticed, if I am walking in a woman's direction because my targeted location happens to be in their general vicinity and they think I might be coming over to talk to them (I'm not) they make extraneous effort to vacate their location double time.

Walking up to women randomly on the street can sometimes do that. Try a good online dating site.

An international dating site, for example.

Been on plenty. My face pic has never gotten a response. In fact, the sites that let you see how many times your profile has been visited have ZERO counts.

I'm not as ugly as you probably are, but I still know that feel.
There's also the fact thatjust because a person is ugly it doesn't make them attracted to other ugly people, shit didn't work like that

>I'm not as ugly as you probably are
I look like Gollum with a better haircut and a nicer loin cloth.

Do people really call Apu "Helper"? I've only seen this occur once or twice. Most people just call him Apu.

It makes sense to do so because Apu is to Pepe as Spurdo is to Pedobear; both poorly drawn, Finnish equivalents to American memes that were created by ylilauta. No one ever came up with an anglicized name for Spurdo; he's just Spurdo.

Apu is Finnish for 'assistance' or 'help.'

You're probably taking shitty pictures.
How many women have you messaged? What do you say to initiate contact? Do you say something funny about them or their profile?

Uglier and average women have lower standards. Pretty ugly looking guys can get good looking women though, as long as you look and act masculine. So lift and dress like a man.

I've just given up. I don't remember how many times I initiated contact but I never got a response.

I only go out on Saturdays anymore to one little pub with a cute, racist Ukrainian bartender. It's nice to talk to someone, even if she's only nice to me because she has to be.

>Groyper

look and fuck off back to /r/eddit with your shitty trips

Is there a more complete version of Pepe's evolution? That's one thing that sets Sup Forums memes apart from normie memes. These have a lore that stems from the overall tone of the site at their various stages.

Pepe doesn't belong on this board. It's a hate symbol, and makes newcomers especially persons of color feel unwelcome.

This is on par with "The Hacker Known as Sup Forums"
How can these """journalists""" be so oblivious? Are they acting retarded on purpose or what?

BURN THE HERETIC

Why? I'm not attracted to the caliber of women who are attracted to me and I'm fine being alone. Better to be "that ugly guy" than being "that ugly guy with the ugly girlfriend"

>Friends with girls you don't want to fuck
People do this shit!? What's the point

You ever heard a Finnish girl laugh? It's rare, but when they do, it's like the voices of the Angels.