Jordan Peterson BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=4iFi4p4QC44
Do you think that success went to JP's head?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sVvSSmYra1Y
youtu.be/LsB5vHs_83Q?t=14m28s
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
youtu.be/a8zLcMGCedA
youtube.com/watch?v=WNgkvcMJ8O0&feature=youtu.be
thelastpsychiatrist.com/2010/02/the_other_ego_epidemic.html
thelastpsychiatrist.com/2010/11/a_generational_pathology.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eh?

You make me sad so i'll bump this.

No, I think racial identitarians are retards who are way too full of it.

SORT

imaging the shitstorm that would happen if I wore this to college Halloween party sponsored by student council

Look. It's obvious that Sup Forums is too low IQ to understand the beautiful complexities of Dr. Professor Peterson's intricate wordcraft.

Only an individual of superior intelligence can sit down, watch a lecture of his, and fully grasp what he is conveying to the listener.

Alt-right cretins need to listen to Dr. Peterson's powerful advice. Clean your room, sort yourself out and disavow primitive constructs like collectivism and racism.

In 100 years we shall thank Peterson for saving the Western World

They probably wouldn't get triggered by the Persian aspect at least. Nobody even knows about old near-eastern myths anymore.

>IQ
>Reddit spacing
fuck off

This. Tribalism is an unnatural natural construct. Sort yourselfs out.

>I paid the 10 bucks
LOL LOOK AT THIS KEK

It's almost like he's destroying his career on purpose.
He does know it was only right wing kids who were buying into his bullshit and the whole of the left has already branded him a nahtzee, r-right?

Identitarianism is a reaction, but the end goal is simply our societies pre-Cultural Revolution. 95% white, and they weren't nazis.

Another low IQ storm fag trying to critique my post formatting here on this forum rather than engaging my intellectual position.

Doctor Peterson is one of the greatest minds of modern times. You cannot dispute this. What other modern man has faced the hordes of Marxists head on and told them (a brave act of heroism) that he will NOT call them by their chosen pronouns. No other man alive today has such courage.

Doctor Peterson is pulling millions of young men from degeneracy, telling them the fundamental truth. A young man needs to clean his room, dust his bookshelf, brush his teeth.

I unironically believe that without Doctor Peterson our society would collapse

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Dr. Jordan Peterson. The dialectic is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Jungian Archetypes most of the points will go over a typical listeners head. There’s also Petersons individualist outlook, which is deftly woven into his oration- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Jordan Peterson truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the genius in Petersons existential catchphrase “Clean your room,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic "Fathers and Sons." I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dr. Petersons genius wit unfolds itself on their youtube screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Maps of Meaning tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid.

No. I think natsoc retards wanting to hate on someone that is trying to redirect the leftist slant taught at universities for simply not naming the Jew is shortsighted and retarded. It also makes them fucking retarded.

Holy shit, I fucking love Jim. The madman actually did it

You're dipping into the realm of gay and smug with that post, bucko. There's no need to suck the man's dick. This is part of the reason why people pounce on him. I thoroughly enjoy his lectures and have started going through his reading list. Let's not wear out his welcome on the internet with cringey tattoos.

>postmodernism is the cancer killing the west, that's why you need to listen to my postmodern interpretation of the bible, bucko

>free speech is absolute, that's why I won't let Faith Goldy on my free-speech platform, she's a toxic brand that needs to be ostracized from society for talking to the wrong people

>If you don't debate someone, that means the other person just has better arguments and you know you would just lose. That's why I won't debate any race realists

>jews are just geneticaly superior, that's why they're all high IQ übermenschen, but what's white? race is just a social construct, buddy.

>kid, don't go to college it's an SJW, marxist, frankfurt school indoctrination tool. And don't forget to call me DOCTOR Peterson, plebian.

- DOCTOR Jordan B. Peterson, the Socrates, the CG Jung, the Friedrich Nietzsche, the Führer and thought-leader of our time.

Hey Jim

Well said, brother. These intellectual light-weights lack the brain capacity to fully comprehend the fundamental truths conveyed through the lectures of Doctor Peterson. They must have messy rooms

kys

>Doctor Peterson is one of the greatest minds of modern times. You cannot dispute this

Again and again, the collectivist racists try and fail to smear the greatness which is Doctor Peterson. He comes like an angel, saying "white man, sort yourself out", yet you do not reach out and grab the hand of salvation. It is like you want the west to die a death of racism and collectivism.

So how did the whole "being a mong and fucking a chink on a livestream" turnout?

>"That's Dr Peterson to you"

>JBP
>famous for refusing to refer to people by their preferred pronouns
>demanding someone refer to him by his preferred title

Am I the only one who sees the irony in this?

reminder race doesnt matter and there is nothing wrong with europe and north america being

>Another low IQ storm fag trying to critique my post formatting here on this forum rather than engaging my intellectual position.
Do your kind simply fail to understand irony.

>A young man needs to clean his room, dust his bookshelf, brush his teeth.
That's what any 6 year old should fucking know. Only fucking niglets and other genetic failures like those produced by single moms don't know that.

A man of the intellectual stature or Doctor Peterson has put blood, swear and tears into EARNING that title. How dare you try to disrespect him, fucking marxist faggot

Did Peterson flunk someone or something? All week constant "Peterson BTFO!" threads. No one gives a shit, the guys a normie prof who happens to fight against some bullshit the Canadian gov is doing.

Whatever you say Pajeet. I am sure a people that can't figure out why inbreeding is bad will last long once all the competent people go away.

If you're not an MD, I'm not calling you doctor faggot.

A young white man in the West lacks a father figure today, and Dr. Peterson is the epitome of the masculine image. He schools his lecture listeners with important values that their emasculated fathers could not convey unto their own sons.

I for one, despite having an IQ of 136, never realized the importance of having a clean room, so to speak, before watching Doctor Peterson's videos. Ergo, you are an intellectual light-weight who can't grasp the complexities of the Doctor

>A young white man in the West lacks a father figure today
Only if he is born in a city to a single mom. And in that case he is a genetic failure and shouldn't breed.

GTFO gypsynigger

>what is being facetious

A man must realize his potential by first sorting out the problems around him. From your posts it sounds like your bed might be unmade

does pol's contrarianism work best on pastas? i can't wait for the day where there won't be any arguments just continuous ironic meta pastas in response to each other.

We just found our new "to be fair you have to have a pretty big iq to get Rick and morty"

>only the strong should survive
Maybe.....
>so therefore we shouldn't even try to help anyone to become stronger
that's where you lose it.

see

Products of single moms have no potential. That's why they are seeking father figures in a fucking leaf professor.

>race
Jews are a tribe and act very tribal in defense of the tribe.

>so therefore we shouldn't even try to help anyone to become stronger
Where have I said that?

Its a good one, pure fire.

I understand English may not be your first language, but that's exactly what you're saying.

Peterson is an arrogant twat.

>not knowing that stale pasta
lurk moar newfag

Cease with the anti-semitism. One cannot direct hate against constructs such as the "collective"

You just dislike successful minorities and lash out at their success in compensation for your lack of success and disordered life.

Doctor Peterson addresses similar topics to this, watch a few of his enlightening lectures

No. I am simply saying that the people he helps are genetic fuck ups and shouldn't pepetuate their kind.

I'm pretty sure it was a parody of this.

this

Nah someone else did that
the guy i am responding to is a booty blasted buckaroo buddy

Clean my room for me.

I like Peterson, but he needs to stop showing his head in his anus, before it's too late. Let's say this thread's purpose was to keep him in check.

>So therefore he shouldn't help them to become less fucked up..... because..... reasons......
You're losing it again.

Damn who dis ho

To add on top of it, do you think the people getting their father time from a stranger's vids on the internet will make a good father.

At least a dead father can be used as a myth and an absent father as a cautionary tale. What do you think Jordanite will be as a father?

That's me, silly boi

Where have I said don't help them you illiterate wallaby fucker?

>please don't criticise anyone

fpbp as always

I was referring with this thread to the youtube video, not the tweet particularity. And tweet itself sounds pretty arrogant, omitting if you agree with it or not.

A man must learn to clean his own room in order to ascend from the darkness. Doctor Peterson has the answers on how to do this yourself.

Go to YouTube and indulge yourself in the intellectual feast that is his content.

lol

You seem to have no empathy for the people who are helped by JBP - and there are plenty of people who he has helped.

I'm sure Boers thought the same.

What if I paid you to clean my room?

You said they shouldn't breed, because they're failures with no hope

quality pasta
Is there a Rick and Morty version of this pasta

What exactly is your argument here? I am arguing that human beings fundamentally function at the the tribal level. Blacks worry about blacks. Jews defend other jews. Do you disagree this tribal behavior exists and drives overall human behavior and interactions?

You can donate to Dr. Peterson's patreon if you want to learn how to clean your room. Thousands do. The Doctor earns nearly 70,000 dollars a monty for his noble effort.

>You seem to have no empathy for the people who are helped by JBP - and there are plenty of people who he has helped.
Empathy: : the action of understanding, being aware of, being sensitive to, and vicariously experiencing the feelings, thoughts, and experience of another of either the past or present without having the feelings, thoughts, and experience fully communicated in an objectively explicit manner; also : the capacity for this

I think you are searching for sympathy. Again tell me do you think the people who require Peterson's help will make good parents?

>postmodernism is bad
>but individualism isnt

individualism is the biggest threat to the west

Again where have I said don't help them?
What I said is that at the end of the day the people who require his help are already fucked and there is nothing much they can achieve.

Cognitive Dissonance of Jordan Peterson (& of Individualist in General)
youtube.com/watch?v=sVvSSmYra1Y

youtu.be/LsB5vHs_83Q?t=14m28s

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

youtu.be/a8zLcMGCedA

youtube.com/watch?v=WNgkvcMJ8O0&feature=youtu.be

thelastpsychiatrist.com/2010/02/the_other_ego_epidemic.html

thelastpsychiatrist.com/2010/11/a_generational_pathology.html

Peterson is the drooling peanut brain Wojack of internet psychology, and he hasn't even begun to understand what he's really fighting. Can't even name it.

>Replying to bait

No I mean empathy.
You have no understanding of how smart capable individuals can find themselves lacking in wisdom that would seem to you basic knowledge.

>do you think the people who require Peterson's help will make good parents?
Before or after Petersons help? If they won't make good parents - does that mean Peterson shouldn't even try to help them?

>Perpetually Butthurt Jimmy shilling his vid on Sup Forums again

What about JP excluding Faith Goldy from their free speech panel? Isn't that against what he stands for? Faith isn't even racist, she's just really blunt. Something he advocated multiple times - to stand for the truth no matter what.

hej, cioto, dżimi umie po polsku?

He is a coward, simple as that.

It's not every conference's duty to give voice to every nutter on the planet.

They're similar in that they're talking about speech.... but the idea of free speech means allowing people to speak at THEIR OWN venue.

Get fucked retards

I've always said Peterson was opposition but no. You're just a shill user. Just trying to divide us!

You're not going to end up in jail if you refuse to do so.
So no, I don't see the irony.

>You have no understanding of how smart capable individuals can find themselves lacking in wisdom that would seem to you basic knowledge.
>Me an Intellectual
People who are so fatherly deprived that they require Peterson to become their daddy ain't fucking smart or capable, face the facts and smell the roses.

>does that mean Peterson shouldn't even try to help them?
No it means that they will never come to do much in their life, in fact the best thing they can do so as to not harm future generations is find the thing that makes them happy and figure out a way to keep doing that thing. Aka get a job, their own place and learn to live with themselves. Something Peterson doesn't really provide, in fact I could argue he does the opposite but hey a fool and his money often go separate places.

>retard
Sorry retard but any e-celeb that won't touch the JQ is controlled opposition.

Embarrassing tweet. The equivalent of "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM" at 1 a.m. in some shitty club.

He's a fucking craven. That "man" will never stand up to anything in his life if it means taking a real risk.
It also adds to the irony when the father figure to so many soy boys has less balls than a thot.

He's not stupid enough to associate with an avowed white nationalist. Not everyone wants to be relegated into the garbage bin like where Spencer and co reside.

This whole faux debacle is really just a bunch of collectivist losers that are angry their E-friend is shitting on them.

im taking this bait

This, it's better to die as a principled individualist than to live long enough to see yourself become a glorious, powerful collectivist.

>irony.
The word you're looking for is hypocrisy, Jordan.

And no, I will not use your pronoun. I am opposed to compelled speech. Truly, I am the savior of the West.

Now that's some hyperdoctoral posting.

>avowed white nationalist

Oh wow. Goldy is a zionist. She works for jews. Ask her how much she loves Israel.

What about it ?
First, read up on the whole story.
Second, who gives a shit about Faith fucking Goldy, and how does excluding her go against what he stands for ?
Now he has to provide a platform for every fucking individual so snowflakes don't feel disenfranchised.

>how does excluding her go against what he stands for ?
>Free Speech talk
>We can't have her because she is too offensive

>they aren't going to become stronger
>I know this because...... reasons......
>so therefore we shouldn't even try to help them become stronger
>because it won't work
>it will actually make things worse for society
>because...... reasons.....
You're going farther and farther off the deep end mate.