ITT:How to spot trash anime

>promotional material has 1 male MC with bunch of females

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IuyxcKsFWhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So every anime ever?

Who the fuck liked this shit? Still confuses me to this day.

>Story about dead king and bunch of Queens cant have promo with girls kys

The MC? Nobody. The Show itself? Almost everyone outside of Sup Forums.

>Not a single person could possibly enjoy this show

edgy

>anime has a thread in the catalog every time i check it while its airing

this almost invariably means the show is a meme festival with very little substance to actually discuss

>promotional material has any males whatsoever
ftfy

actually, that was the reason why i ignored re:zero at the beginning, but ended being the exception to the rule when I decided to watch it after the big hype

>promotional materil has male MC with bunch of females and gay lover

>cast is all girls

I feel gay for saying this but the less females in the shower the better the quality is usually

They just try to make girls cute for waifubait but they try to actually develop guys.

>Genre: Shounen
>100+ episodes

Highschool setting. Every single anime with highschool setting is 100% feces and you literally cannot prove me wrong

>Sup Forums likes it

The like kyoani and everything they make is trash, they make their shit taste too easy to spot

Hunter X Hunter would like to have a word with you

>re:zero is not a harem they said

Say user, whats your favorite anime? Or at least something you like

I can't remember. Seems like all anime is shit

Ok, HXH is an exception.

This

>female MC

>All anime is shit
That's the problem user

>it is an LN adaptation

>it's a sports anime

wrong

These desu

>Harem
insta shit

i got meme' in to watching this and it was trash

this

>it's moeshit

>it's a show about cute girls doing cute things

>Harem
>Ecchi

>romance anime without sex

>romance anime with NTR sex

Underage retards with less than 500 TV shows under their belt. Re zero is absolute horseshit.

Who the hell has run through over 500 TV shows in their lifetime? Get a life, man

Ree

>the next episode has the Mc encourage the ntr and is happy with this.

Disgusting

Honestly, I went into it with pretty low expectations and ended up enjoying it, It reminds me a bit of how shows used to be, edgy and full of tropes, its not really a high brow anime but its pretty entretaining.

Youre trash

>Based in a VN

But Fate/Stay Night is a masterpiece user.
I mean isn't Emiya Shirou the most deep and complex characters ever.

>mmo isekai shit
Into the trash it goes.

Fuck outta here, normieshitter.

I have less than 100 and still think it's shit

i'll never understand why do Sup Forumsnons hate it after it finished even tho they enjoyed it while it was airing . sure normalfags make a big deal of it but they did the same thing with OPM and the majority of Sup Forums think that OPM is a decent show .

These.

Sup Forums tricked me into watching this, they all said it was a masterpiece after that snow episode.

>all anime is shit
is it ? i mean yeah it sure is but when you think about it is better than movies or series or anything else

>It has a male MC

but the male characters in re:zero aside from the MC are actually really cool

obviously the promotional material is going to be girls, how else are they going to pander to otaku?

No they're not, they were all forgettable.

Redditors

>You are now listening to that song in your head. You know the one.

>gentleman superhuman ahab
>rape clown
>catgirl (male)
>dark souls man

>any of these
>forgettable

See? You don't even remember their names.

>it has an all-male main cast and yaoi undertones

>anime

>anime is titled "neon genesis evangelion"

yawn

The people who enjoyed Re:Zero moved on to other things after it ended, while the autistic members of Sup Forums will let the hate for show rule them long after it finished.

Because OPM didn't take itself seriously.

>it's Keijo

People describe with nothing but "comfy"

>the cast is entirely middle/high school girls
>synopsis fails to mention a premise
>people say they like it because it's "comfy"
every fucking time

>anime has generals

OP is bait, but you're absolutely right

You can't look at that poster not think trashy neckbeard pandering garbage, which is exactly what this show is

Probably because you watched the anime. WN is alot better, but still Re Zero relies alot on leaving things to be explained later on in the story, which is probably why its hard to get into.

Because the seasonal hype died

>it has Jojo references

>The general has a pastebin url in the OP

this is so true. the good shows etheir dont have threads or they move very slowly.

Well that's not the case all the time.

I swear you people are a pack of retards if you think this was based on a VN instead of a WN

>The story of the light novel series revolves around Lux, a former prince of an empire named Arcadia that was overthrown via a rebellion five years earlier. Lux accidentally trespasses in a female dormitory's bathing area, sees the kingdom's new princess Lisesharte naked, and incurs her wrath. Lisesharte then challenges Lux to a Drag-Ride duel. Drag-Rides are ancient armored mechanical weapons that have been excavated from ruins all around the world. Lux used to be called the strongest Drag-Knight, but now he's known as the "undefeated weakest" Drag-Knight because he will absolutely not attack in battle. After his duel with Lisesharte, Lux ends up attending the female-only academy that trains royals to be Drag-Knights.

>The "school sword action" story revolves around Magic Knights, modern magic-users who fight with weapons converted from their souls. Ikki Kurogane goes to a school for these Magic Knights, but he is the "Failed Knight" or "Worst One" who is failing because he has no magical skills. However, one day, he is challenged to a duel by Stella, a foreign princess and the "Number One" student. In this duel, "the loser must be obedient for life."

I honestly think that people who were getting into the series are people who were expecting a wishfufilling MC and a generic SAO power-level harem story.

Instead of physiological thriller that everyone got.

They hated MC for being less than perfect so now they're lashing out on it like the tards they are.

>Japan engineered an armed powered exoskeleton "Infinite Stratos" (IS) and it became the mainstream of weapons. Since only women can operate IS, women dominate the society over men. Orimura Ichika is a 15 year old boy and accidentally touches an IS placed in the IS pilot training school. He is found to be the only man who can operate IS and forced to enter the training school. Ichika's busy school life surrounded by girls has begun.

This is the stupidest sounding synopsis I've ever read

Its a love it/hate it type thing, i dropped at episode 16 and as much as i wanted to like the show i was just fed up with Subaru.

it sounds so stupid but i was good entertainment in a battle harem twink MC type way.

youtube.com/watch?v=IuyxcKsFWhI

Problem is that some of these retarded shows are actually enjoyable.
>In the "romantic comedy but sometime serious magical school story," life as Arata Kasuga knows it is wiped out by a bizarre incident known as "Collapse Phenomenon," which causes worldwide destruction and takes his cousin Hijiri Kasuga to the next world. To resolve the "Collapse Phenomenon" and bring back Hijiri, Arata enrolls in the Royal Biblia Academy. Waiting in the school are seven beautiful female magic users — the Trinity Seven.

there's a nigger in it

Trinity seven is un-ironically my favourite battle harem, the MC made the whole thing so much better.

Totally. He's such a great guy.

>has two male leads

Yeah, it doesn't help the adaptation made Subaru a tard and butchered his character. But oh well.

source : LN

>Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
>trash

Based on talking to a friend of mine who hasn't watched or read it but was considering it, he seemed very confused about what kind of show it was specifically because people describing it to him tried to be wink-wink nudge-nudge about the many, many s&m jokes in the series instead of just saying what it was or avoiding the subject altogether.

>only male characters

And not to forget about his harem of mostly best girls.

>writer: okada

Well you kinda can't talk about the show without spoiling it. Its the type of show where you think its going this one way with a generic formula and then it multiplexes you down a rabbithole. But that's the problem with Re:Zero as well, it looks like a mishmash of things until you get into it and have those "oh shit"/eureka moments for yourself.

Nope.
The only remarkable character is the MC, only because he is the most retard MC ever. Others are just forgettable.

>source material is better

>It's anime