The goy know, you won't get out of this one, not this time you kike

the goy know, you won't get out of this one, not this time you kike.

end the privilege, stop the bigotry against non-jews, and stop covering up each others crimes and we'll talk

it is not ok.

No it's not. Also, Catalonia is eternally Spain.

Yes, probably. But banter.

there is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish

why should one be held accountable for the actions of their tribe?

If the left were cleaver, they would have left up the its ok to be white posters, and put up "Its ok to be Muslim" posters, as a counter.

But they ain't.

However, neither anyone in this thread... sage and move on.

Tbh I agree. Gassing Jews was wrong.

>[...] in Israel

It's objectively not ok to be Muslim.

Because they don't get into positions of success without their tribe.

"okay" can't be measured, it is not an objective value

>[...] in Israel

that's where you're wrong, kiddo

Really made me thonk.

running down and suicide bombing people is objectively not okay

sounds like a white privilege argument to me

Do you think it's ok to be white?

The reality is, the Jews are doing everything Sup Forums likes, and for that they are hated.
>devoted to God and ancestors
>traditionalists
>patriarchal society
>prefer to keep to themselves
>have their own ethnostate

It's fine to be Jewish too. It's okay to be white. It's okay to be black. It's okay to be asian. It's okay to be latino. It's okay to be any race.

what if the person you're bombing was about to kill 10 people?

No it's not shitlord.

I'm fine with normal Jews who don't forge plans to muddle with others for greed and power's sake

most of it is petty jealousy, and a need to have a boogie man to blame for all your failures

Kind of like how niggers act around whites

What if we say it's ok to be white and Jewish?

I want to see how the kikes handle that one.

>have their own ethnostate
But doing everything in their power to demonize other cultures who want an ethnostate is okay?

lots of jews are also white

I never said it wasn't okay to be Jewish. You asked how we can blame one for the tribe's faults. I was trying to show that they are not mutually exclusive. Jews use they nepotism to get ahead. They do not belong in many high-ranking positions because they are unqualified, but one of their family members can pull strings.
There is non such thing as "white privilege" because white people are more reluctant to help each other out compared to Jews, Blacks, and Asians.

Why should you help out another race at the expense of your own?

If other countries are stupid enough to take in migrants, it will only strengthen Israel. Do you honestly disagree?

That's not how it works Canada. It's like how you can't be gay and straight.

I've heard of fridge magnets but an oven magnet?

... but the libshits and their kike masters have already been hanging all matter of "it's okay to be..." fliers. For years. Pro-faggotry, pro-trans, pro-spic, pro-nigger... even pro-jewish. That was the beauty of the "it's okay to be white..." operation. It was absolutely nothing that the left hasn't already said about every other group.

That is why there is no phase 2. There doesn't need to be. The message is already distilled down into it's purest and simplest form. Anything beyond this is kike attempts at sabotage, plain and simple.

we hate them because they are consistently undermining western values and are working to flood us with brown hordes of islamic terrorists

Until you conspire to murder the son of your god - who had to die, anyway, but it's still not very kosher - and find yourself forever damned. Oh, sure, you've had some minor worldly perks. Satan is a kind master, and you are his greatest creation.

so you're jealous of what they've achieved at your expense?

Now tell me about how America was built on the backs of slaves.

>Until you conspire to murder the son of your god - who had to die, anyway
then why is it a big deal?

That's deep jamal

i couldn't care less if some jew becomes a doctor or a lawyer or whatever the fuck

i care however about the jewish lobbying in the mass immigration question that is currently destroying my country

Do you think its possible that Whites are just naturally stupid and gullible? Why else would the vast majority fall for this shit?

well the onesided (((media))) in my country certainly has nothing to do with that

It sure is.

>ethics

>I's okay to be Jewish
>In Auschwitz

lol at the kike trying to copy the slogan whites made up. If you are the chosen race above goyim why are you copying the goyims shit instead of making your own you filthy racist kike bitches.

I hope to someday soon witness you saying that as you're shipped off to Madagascar.

no no no no, fuck hell no.
It is literally okay to be even a nigger user, as long as you are not a jew.

No its not.

Not a big deal to me, but I'm not the one who matters.

No Jew is superior to any white. Jews just use guilt and the holocaust to get ahead in this world, no one can call them out on anything and they have immunity from criticism in the west. Jews in reality, are good with words and and lying but that's it, and if Jews are so smart like you put it, why haven't they created a successful country by themselves? Name me one Jewish country that isn't Isreal that is successful and prosperous? Oh that's right there isn't one, because without any white people to exploit for sympathy, jews cannot survive.

>jews have an ethnostate

In New York? They sure as fuck dont have one in Israel. Ahahahaha.

This is better than the stupid white one. White what? It's totally meaningless.

Okay, but go be a kike somewhere else

FUCK KIKES

eh
ngl
it probably is

oh well

It's both really.

The oven ready made me choke on my coffee