Flip Flappers Thread

Lets be honest: How many of you are considering adding Flip Flappers to your 3x3s when the show is over?

Flip Flappers Thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/binobinobi/status/797589595609145344
timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20161228T21&p0=:&msg=Flip Flappers 1-12 /a/ stream&font=slab
strawpoll.me/11945170
comfy.moe/tuxsqr.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It would make it into a 3x3 for the decade to date not one for all time though.

I will put it in every grid.

I want to hug Oshiyama
twitter.com/binobinobi/status/797589595609145344

>3x3s

I would put the first nine episodes, but not the show as a whole. Unless the ending delivers something truly groundbreaking.

Flip Flappers 1-12 episodes stream.

4PM EST / 9PM GMT time.

Stream will take place on a ustream channel. I'll try to create the new thread closest to the time of the stream. Channel will be linked there.

Here's a countdown to the time of the stream:
timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20161228T21&p0=:&msg=Flip Flappers 1-12 /a/ stream&font=slab

>your 3x3

What was this about?

Official thread census

strawpoll.me/11945170
strawpoll.me/11945170
strawpoll.me/11945170

Fuck off. It's enough.

Is that months ago when he was freaking out about a tiny retake for no reason and then said "ignore me nobody is going to notice it watching normally"?

We're making a thank you image! The card will be a collection of images into one big image sent to them via Twitter using imgur. The due date for submissions is 12/30/16 at 9:00 am pst. Send all images to [email protected]

>Dimensions
600 by 600 pixels
>Why not here? it's an imageboard after all. we'd just have to reply your post.
Its hard trying to shitpost 24/7 to have to go around collecting images
>Why not real postcards? I want to send one. But there needs to be a campaign for it to mean something.
I'm not sure how this would be accomplished so I'm limiting it to digital.
>Who are we sending it to?
@binobinobi the directors twitter

Reminder that the ending is confirmed to suck balls.

This was a good idea at first and did its job but stop posting it all the damn time.

Episode 11 is my favorite, so I would put at least up to that. 12 gave us some memorable moments too. For me, It will be in anime of the decade, but not GOAT, unless the ending is great, that finale will make and break the difference between it being one of the best of the decade or it being one of the best of all time.

As far as I remember, it was related to the tiny error in coloring Senpai's bow

Can't decide if I should send the godawful 3 year old could do better Yayaka or the mediocre but at least its tolerable Uexkull.

Kill yourself Generalfag

Maybe on the 9th slot if the finale is good

Holy shit, that's what the KKK reminded me of. Fucking Gargoyle.

Both.

comfy.moe/tuxsqr.webm

Any chance of seeing what's been submitted already?

Census-kun here- I made the thing several threads ago. Its not me who is reposting it. I originally only wanted it to last a thread or two or three to satiate my curiosity of how many people in the thread(s) actually liked or disliked the show and by how much- because it was hard to see the truth through all the shit posting following episode 12.

I agree, it has served its purpose and has no reason to continue being posted at this point. Some other user(s) must be the ones reposting it.

sorry for any trouble this is causing.

He posted it already, you can find it in the archive by username.

Depends on the ending

It is probably a falseflagger reposting it at this point to try to discredit it by making people hate it.

And this is why turning FF threads into a general is a bad idea.

I see. Fuck the false-flagger

We haven't stopped since the first episode besides very, very rarely. People did stop linking Flip Flappers threads in the previous thread a while back now though.

Only 13 submissions? Damn it Sup Forums.
That's like one guy slowly clapping in a crowd. It's even worse than nothing at all.

a little excited for this, will have to plan ahead to get enough drinks for it

nah shit sucks

fucking autists holy shit

The authors deserve just that. You can take it in either negative or positive way.

only linked to it this time because people specifically were asking for a new thread, bump limit was reached long ago.

>I'm not the only one getting drunk on the stream
I will behave, I promise.

Drawing stuff is hard, I just wrote a message on twitter myself instead like everybody else.

This pic is p cute

I will join you in getting drunk, although I really wish I had some cannabis

Have you ever watched FliFla...on weed?

Consider this: you can use some of the free time you have right now to create something, instead of shitposting, arguing about shitposting, and waiting for the obvious bait replies.

Just do it. Make a card.
You're already dedicated enough to come to these threads

Maybe Flip Flappers will sell more if ONE advertises it enough.

No, I don't smoke and don't need any more vices than I already have.

Don't need weed. Nor Alcohol. My connection to reality is already weakened by default.

It's not even my AOTS. Why would it be on my 3x3?

What's your top 3?

Are you sure you want it?

Seriously what is there better this season? I need to know so I can watch it.

if you say >Matoi your opinion is going in the trash.

>Matoi

Of all time, or this year?

Natsume Yuujinchou Go

This season. You did say AOTS, didn't you?

Bing bong.

1. Yuri on Ice
2. Haikyuu
3. Natsume
4. Fune wo Amu
5. Drifters

I find it hard to believe people can enjoy six seasons of the same thing but power to you I guess.

I knew it was you.

>Of all time, or this year?

Let me hear both, I am curious and want to know your opinion.

>1. Yuri on Ice
>2. Haikyuu
>3. Natsume

Excellent taste.

Not me, It's okay but way too overhyped for my liking.

The ED is cute as fuck though.

Natsume Yuujinchou
Time Bokan 24
Nyanbo

S3 and S4 were decent, but not as strong as S1, and S2. S5 was somewhere in the middle so it was pretty relieving.

>all time
K-On!
Shirokuma Cafe
Tamako Market/Love Story
>this year
Natsume Yuujinchou Go
Flying Witch
Haifuri

Fuck off Ledouche.

Ok that's pretty fucking gay

>all time

Not gonna shit on your taste, but it is very clear that we have almost completely opposite tastes from each other.

That is some garbage tier taste.

>implying Matoi isn't the true, actual AOTS
Flip Flappers is a very close second place and Ikusei Keikaku is third. And everything after that doesn't matter.

>That edgefest had a more satisfying final episode than Flip Flappers will
Not gonna lie, kinda mad.

Recommend FLFL in one sentence.

>went into edgy battle royale show expecting a laugh from rampant angst and edginess
>now have all LNs on my phone and am halfway through the series
They completely butchered the last episode from the LN's version of events, too.

I recommend watching Flip Flappers.

Flip Flappers is good.

You're faggot and should probably kill yourself

The ending was the weakest part of it though. Aside from some of the flashbacks which started getting old.

It is fun, colorful, dynamic, full of energy, and is a very obvious labor of love by the team working on it.

an avant-garde post-modern helter-skelter aggregation of, more or less, discordant phantasmagorical acid trips laced with yuri fanservice in which all partaking female's breasts are no larger than A cups.

Rude.

I like it.

It is an anime that loves being an anime.

But Papicake

I have a hard time with this. Because I can't recommend it as a fun yuri adventures show since second half is nothing like the first. So if a person would start watching it for that, they'll inevitably get disappointed.

It reminds me of classics like Ghibli and FLCL, while also doing new stuff.

Calling Lostorage a mistake is being too nice; I wanted to have faith in it. I really did. It's the worse shows I've watched in a long time.

The Hibikek 2.22 of Madoka

>Ripple killing the shit out of Fav
God, I loved that. Flip Flappers has some big boots to fill if it wants to stay in second place.

You say that like the show wasn't funny. I thought it was pretty funny.

>3x3
Is Flip Flappers officially reddit now?

QUINTS SPEAK THE TRUTH

ENDLESS EIGHT

Three shows aired this year that I would gladly put in my 3x3s. Rakugo, Flip Flappers, and Mob.

3x3 threads have been a regular fixture on Sup Forums for at least 5 or 6 years.

3x3 originated on Sup Forums, newfag.

Is that the retarded one that just says batoru?

>a regular tripfag and crossboarder circlejerk
Fixed.

So how do you define FLFL?

Truly the Puppyka of Wixoss.

It's Kyousougiga + Dennou Coil

That has been here longer than you.

And the threads are a constant circlejerk of the same people.
It's a shitty general that should be banned on sight

I wasn't that guy.

>very well made
>random in the good sense
>fun adventures
>great characters that end up going nowhere
>takes itself less serious than it should have
>ending is a disaster
Makes perfect sense.

Can't argue with quints.