Where the fuck can I go to get away from Muslims? (I'm not one even though I'm Arab and they're so FUCKING annoying)

where the fuck can I go to get away from Muslims? (I'm not one even though I'm Arab and they're so FUCKING annoying)

You could kill yourself. It be two birds with one stone. You would get away from filthy Muslims, and there'd be one less degenerate disgusting dirty Arab in the world.

the middle east has next to no muslims. they all migrated to europe.

They haven't made it to the moon yet. Possibly Hong Kong. No Muslims in sealand but getting a greencard is impossible. Oh i know American Samoa or tonga

from a moroccan, i hate you so much i swear you're the worst people on earth you made jews laugh on our faces.
shitty country of 95 million danser whore, kys.

Move to Dearborn, MI.

bruh I agree I fucking hate everything about being Egyptian and Arab

>french flag
>a muslim

inb4 Germanistan

I wish I wasn't born a degenerate

rip Germanistan and Londonistan

kill yourself sandnigger.

honestly at this point I will if I'm unable to get rid of my shitty identity

kek

Is it easy to hookup with a Nubian qt? It's for a science project.

yea I guess but I dont see why you should considering they're all idiots

become a bedouin or a villager
worked for me

>be egypitian have pyramids and cool half beast gods
>worship a fucking pedo
fucking wasted man

ikr

All the Egyptians I know are nice but they literally support the muslim brotherhood and post sad morsi faces on facebook

kind of blame my own country for this situation as well, when we controlled the middle east we didnt wipe out islam.

The coup against Morsi sounds like an absolute catastrophe though, that country's fucked.

Go to a gook country or something please. We already have enough "multi-culturalism" in white countries

Remove The muslims and return to Ra and Goddess Isis. Then begin to figure out where the spaceship controls are hidden in pyramids. Plz report back