Yuri!!! on Ice

Waiting for rips, but some translations are starting to appear

Other urls found in this thread:

toraonice.tumblr.com/post/155027873315/yuri-on-ice-bd-booklet-translation-with-mitsurou
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60583366
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60487906
youtube.com/watch?v=35ftvmiOYxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

toraonice.tumblr.com/post/155027873315/yuri-on-ice-bd-booklet-translation-with-mitsurou

Victor is a book hoarder.

Watch as it's all classics that he's never read because he just wants to look smart

Those aren't wedding hakama, but I still have a mighty need

They're all romance novels and manga he bought after Yuuri swept him off his feet, explains his methods of trying to woo him.

I like to think it's romance stories to cry about the love he doesn't have or self-insert

Headcanon accepted. Gay romance novels are becoming quite popular in the west, and those are equally dubious as their hetero counterparts.

>there were already rumors of Yuri retiring

Victor should read the news

French was the lingua franca of the old Russian aristocracy, more so than English. It's possibly related to that. Plus most European countries learn French anyway.

Considering how he bombed at Nationals that would be an obvious theory, Yuuri even said that people thought he was injured because of his performance. Though Yuuri had to remind Victor of all this in the actual show.

Do you think Piggy ever stuck a suction-cup dildo onto the crotch of one of his Victor posters?

No, that would damage the poster. He'd lay something down on it first. Plastic sheeting to keep it dry, maybe.

JJ a best

>wedding hakama
Baldfat will have a white wedding.

They will have three weddings.
Japanese, russian, white, and victor will be a bitch about each of them.

>win
Most definately

This is too cute.

>pig copying balds hairstyle

Kek but also muh dick

There's been some art of Victor copying Yuuri as well, I don't think it would work with his forehead though.

I still like the idea that Yuuri would wear hakama and Victor would be in a suit

>supposed to translate for best boy georgi
>overshadowed by victors birthday and early release of BD

Georgi did not deserve this

Balding problems #49401

How about Victor in traditional Russian attire?

>tfw faceless old man comics already started

First time pre-ordering BDs. I hope my country doesn't tax them too much, being European is suffering.

Where can I throw my shekels at

Doesn't Europe have like 50% tax in the end?

M-muh dick

It might be worth using a proxy who can lower the declared value on the package if you want to avoid customs.

doujins when

I don't actually see Victor going traditional that much, he loves expensive designer Western stuff.

But Yuuri is a simple Japanese country boy, hakama fits him.

Normally, yeah. I bought them on Amazon and there was an import fees deposit of 23%, I'm not sure if that will be final or if there's going to be more fees to pay. I can only hope it's final.

It's tricky because I want Kubo's manga so I would have to pay all six BDs upfront to guarantee it. And even then I would always be nervous about the proxy messing up the order and not getting the linked purchase bonus. Suffering.

If it's amazon there shouldn't be any more tax. They charge you tax upfront so you don't have to waste more time paying it and getting your package delayed.

No Doujins yet
But here you go pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60583366

Thanks user, I'm more relieved now.

>His dog Victor lived out his natural life span when Yuuri was at the GPF

LIES, Katsuki's killed that dog

Vicchan was younger than Makkachin and smaller too, if anything he should have lived longer. All depends on the dog though.

>pig was aware of his dog's natural life ending
>planned to go home to accompany vicchan in his last moments right after he finishes the GPF
>katsukis neglected the dog which led to its untimely death

wait are they changing his apartment?

Makkachin is immortal user

stop making me worry about him if s2 actually happens

because of plagiarism

They probably weren't ever planning to show it again when they made episode 1, but now it's likely to come back so they're redesigning it, I guess.

They had copied a real apartment, probably got in trouble and had to change it.

He's going to be like his master and break the WR for oldest dog.

They could have just had Victor get a new apartment.

I'm worried about Makkachin's future in S2 because of Kubo's remarks that the dog doesn't have long and Victor knows it.

But Makkachin is also the show's mascot and they can't just kill him either.

Calling it now Makkachin's death will be the trigger for Victor to finally reveal how lonely he has been and beg for Yuuri to stay with him and walk him home gently

I think Victor and Yuuri will buy a common poodle.

Makkachin will just be immortal, he's worth too much money.

>Christmas is celebrated all over the world as the birthday of Victor Nikiforov.

I didn't know Victor was the second coming of Christ.

He's more like the second coming of Chris.

L-lewd.

>spoiler
You degenerate.
I seriously wonder if Yuuri had a Viktor fig or daki. And if we'll finally get them in our dimension eventually

There's already a Viktor fig coming.

Makkachin's death and Viktor's broken knees. When he can't return to skating, Yuuri will run out of excuses to keep him away.

Victor is going to suffer next season.

Did the full ost get realeased already?

I think Kubo's interview in the BD booklet pretty much confirmed that we won't ever have to deal with injury drama.

We don't even know what costume it'll have yet. The progression of time is suffering

It is still fun to meme about. But memes aside, I wonder if Viktor comes back worse and how it affects Yuuri's perception of him.

Yes. A week ago.

What exactly did she say on the issue?

I think his performance will be even more beautiful than before since he has love, just that he won't be as crazy with his jumps.

I hope it's ugly so I don't waste money on it.

What.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60487906

>Viktor drops all quads from his program
>His skating is so beautiful and emotionally touching he wins anyway
Sasuga Bald

However, you don’t really feel like enlivening the story with someone getting hurt. At least within the anime, you want everyone to stay safe from injuries. Since in real life it actually happens often…… But then, when the series started airing, I saw people worried that someone might get injured or die, and I realized that maybe it’s actually that kind of things that people look for in fiction.
If it were a long serialization it could have been possible to accurately portray someone going through that kind of hardship, but this time we only had one cour. That is why we chose to limit the worries of the protagonist Yuuri Katsuki to his talent and his psychological weakness, instead of having the people around him put a lot of pressure on him or having someone that disapproves of his choices. We wanted to show someone who has trouble progressing while being surrounded by kind people who don’t step too much into his territory, thus diminishing the enemies. I was careful because I didn’t want to make a story where he would put the blame on someone.
I was very happy when, after the show aired, I saw people comment that they can watch it over and over because they don’t hate any characters and so they don’t feel stressed.

A reversal like this makes a ton of sense. He'll make up those points in presentation, which was originally implied to be his one weakness.

youtube.com/watch?v=35ftvmiOYxA

>Stealing Yuuri's one redeeming quality as a skater for himself
Piggy never stood a chance

>walking home gently
Absolutely disgusting. Viktor and Yuri are true men and have sex every time when it's possible.

Except Piggy is learning to nail hard jumps too.

Will Viktor wear a wig in S2?

Why do you think Yuuri's growing his hair out?

Piggy in turn will perform as much flips, as he can till he guarantees gold. They will balance each other.

Maybe Chris will retire, and he can come teach Piggy to do erotic quad lutzes.

Locks of Love indeed.

>Yuri on ice?
>seems interesting, let's check it out
>it's about a guy called Yuri.
sigh

And coming on ice.

What would Viktor's reaction to that be?

This joke really does get old. But somehow either people just don't get tired of it, or there's just an innordinate amount of people who think they're the first to think of that joke.

He doesn't seem to mind when Chris does it. Viktor's a bit of an exhibitionist anyway.

Poor Georgi.

Okay I lost my shit at "I'm breaking the window"

Yeah, but wouldn't it offend him that he can come on ice, but not for him?

Presentation isn't really as important as the jumps though.

They express their feelings on the ice, to him it would be the same.

This. Yuuri is always thinking of Viktor when he skates anyway.

Isnt presentation half the score?

It looks better in this one.

Stop blueballing Victor. How long can he take this bullshit?

He chose to be blueballed

He has himself to blame.
>Aww, Yuuri, I really wanted to blow you tonight but you scored a tenth of a point below your personal best.

Yeah, Victor even wanted Yuuri to up his presentation over focusing on jumps. He knows not to focus on jumps, I can see him keeping his difficulty down until he gets to the final.

He will have to strap his boner, so it not meddles with aerodinamics of his own performance. Also, he'll be jealous and will want to to cut all this applauding hands with the sword, and it will boost his performance greatly.

Do we know if Victor won the GPF 5 times in a row?