Prove me wrong

Prove me wrong.
protip: You can't

counterpoint: you are a faggot

Bakemonogatari is not really starter pack. Also add Gundam and a good 90% of mechashit

you forgot your reddit watermark, friend
be sure to include me in your "lol guys i totally trolled Sup Forums" collage when it's all done

Missing NGE.

Most hardcore American otaku have only watched a small handful of mecha anime, and Gundamshitters are all dubfags anyway.

>lumping berserk with fateshit

In Italy it's somewhat different, the otak-I mean, the ones who support the market only watch dubs if they can, and they are more than happy to buy every shit the publishers will throw them.

Every single mecha is sacred for them, and they take themselves so seriously it's really depressing. There's even one guy who watches every single seasonal anime, divides them in good and mediocre and watches all the mediocre ones at the same time

Add Vagabond and ten layers of irony, and you are good.

Wait, is thata jojo reference?

The fuck are you doing if a fucking amine board if you think like that? are you retarded?

Do people unironically think fateshit is 3deep5me?

what a shitty pic

here, FTFY

I wouldn't call any of those anime '3deep5me', but the fanbases can be annoying.

You forgot Madoka

unlike those two Madoka is actually good

Add Mawaru to that

>Feeling superior or caring what others think on the internet about chinese cooking shows

You need to be over 18 to post here,fag fagl ko

mawaru is not popular enough

and Im also too lazy to redo it but in case I ever want to expand it I will add it

>mawaru is not popular enough
You'd be surprised

>Idolmaster
why