Video, North Korea Hwasong-15 ICBM Missile Launch, 29 November 2017

youtube.com/watch?v=2Zb4MH4zpcU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ADN0H6MREHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shit. That's badass.

masonic pose at start what did he mean by this ?

Are we even trying, people?! Hello!

He is so fat.

Hand in jacket is a traditional painting pose retard

How far away are they from non-interceptable mirv's?

Is it weird that I'm shocked North Korea actually has safety vests for their missile loaders?

he is walking around ya spastic

im willing to bet theyd get what they want if they switched the warhead with a monkey capsule. Theyd probably have a great space program if they werent so busy fucking making missiles

wat?

It stands up on it's own....kinda like the SpaceX rocket.

Yeah, I thought about that too. That whole thing was much more professional than I would've thought.

that is what a space program is all about you retard

Hwasong-18 as ny fireworks

its chinese hardware, they even got busted giving them the rocket loaders/launchers under the guise of "logging equipment" I shit you not.

@0:24 Kimmy is pushing the missile.

not playing golf or shitposts on twitter

Fucking beautiful.

How do we deal with the North Korean problem?

He gets whacked 2019, right after we figure out who sold him that warhead. That's a Chinese rocket and they have a US warhead in their possession.

North Korea is just trying to prove Flat Earth theory. Leave them alone.

Is there any more alpha statesman than Kim Jong-Un? He already lifted his country from the absolute poverty they lived during his father's time and even has finished the nuclear weapons programs so their country is safe from Dotard's mad aggressions. youtube.com/watch?v=ADN0H6MREHA

I must have missed something, how do we know they have a US warhead in their possession?

THIS. He is trying to blast open the dome. Don't let the propaganda of these fake ass "NUKES" scare you. Kim is a good guy.

just fire it at someone and stop pretending to be tough... california is preferred

Shut up Habib before they deport you

Is this true?

Who knows? Who cares? If he wants to live he won’t use any of his missiles