Masamune-kun no Revenge

I know it will suck, but I'll watch it anyway and I'll hate myself for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/4915691837
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Best girl loses like half way through

Only one reason to watch.

user, don't. I know people love saying this is shit or that is shit on/a/, but this really IS shit. Don't suffer through it.

Thank god it's finally ending.

What levels of bad we're talking here? Nisekoi?

Yes, literally zero plot progression and never ending drama.

Its just bland. Nowhere near as much of a ride as Nisekoi. You will figure out how this is going to end before you even start.

Pretty much.

Nisekoi is twice as exciting.

Revenge-kun has the better Tachibana

Actually you're building up to hate it because you really want to impress Anonymous posters

SENSEI

>it's a "the maid fucks up everything for everyone for no real reason" episode

Kohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Is there a lot of drama?

maid disguised herself as heroine and told MC she hated him

it was all a misunderstanding

you're welcome

Soap opera drama.

>Aki was a good girl she dindu nuffin

Hate this development. Ruins the show's premise.

Since no one seemed to have an opinion on it, back when I asked about it, I went ahead and read the manga and was surprised at how much I liked it. I enjoyed it more than, say, Nisekoi, as it doesn't seem to overstay its welcome. It seems to come to an end after 40ish chapters and it progresses nicely, when read back to back. Certainly not the stallfest that was Nisekoi, as some here seem to think and I had tons of more fun with this mc than I did with Raku. Has its weaknesses, but overall, a nice romcom. The animu doesn't seem very high budget though from the PVs.

As much as it pains me to say it Nisekoi looks hood compared to this.

This one doesn't even has comedy to save itself.

Neko > Yoshino > Aki

Commando-Girl > all

Chapter 39 out
tieba.baidu.com/p/4915691837

kek

>gets his ass beat by a girl after landing a sucker punch

Masamune is such a faggot.

Nice, chapter revolved around boobies. Going by his reaction at the end, I'm curious how their talk ended.

The fat probably absorbed the impact. Also, Fakemune was also just getting a stealth attack in before the phone rang.

Especially after him working out all the time.

Literally back to status quo.

He said he is the real Masamune and that he likes her.

Then after the whale runs away he says " just kidding you thought that was for real? XD" l. Later on home he was almost dead worriee for almost exposing himself.

Author is a fucking coward.

And maid reveal lead to nothing relevant yet.

Even her fake fiancee has bigger tits than her. I wonder where all the food goes that she stuffs herself with. Clearly not to the hips or chest. She must shit like a buffalo.

forced and really badly written drama

>Literally back to status quo.
Why the hell did he do it when they already announced that the manga is ending.

Looks like fatty is finally exposed. Thank god, took fucking long enough.

Fuck this series. What is even the point of keeping it from her anymore?

>fake fatamume was a girl all along
WHAT A TWIST

This is going to have such a shitty ending.

The manga is ending. Of course he'll get called out on the stuff he blurbed out, even if he goes into tsundere denial for the moment.

Likely rush because it's being axed.

Only good thing about this shit is the mom and the pic related yaoibait character. The writing is fucking horrible forced drama. What a fucking shame, I actually liked the premise that this fat little fuck comes back /fit/ and is out for revenge. But that quickly gets ruined as it turns out the MC is a spineless fuck who has no idea what he's doing.

The thing is it doesn't make sense to go back to status quo now if it's ending.

Please tell me you already knew it before this chapter.

I liked the art. Aki's hair and pantyhose are glorious.

>neo Sup Forumsnons needs a ",jk" at the end to know when someone is being sarcastic
maybe plebbit or MAL forums are a better place for you, pal

They were people in other threads that really didn't know about her.

>loathes the series
>but keeps making threads to talk about it daily
Real life tsundere?

>who has no idea what he's doing

I thought he was entertaining enough. Besides, what did you expect? He spent 8 years becoming becoming unfat, but a great body doesn't bestow magic social skills on him. He got some additional leeway for social fuckups and made the best out of it. The rest he tried to fill in with battle strategies lifted from shoujo manga.

Is it safe to say the maid is the best thing this series has to offer?

Does it ever explain the lolibaba or is it just part of the strange setting that has been thrust upon us?

No, Neko is.

It's my first time making a thread for it though.
And first time talking about the adaptation since the announcement.

I liked her backstory and her moment of weakness made her more relatable. I hope the author will in some way make her come clear with Aki, since her life atm still more or less sucks.

Are you baiting right? Or are you really that stupid?

God bless Tiv.

Nope never gets explained. Mother is just mother.

why the fuck the publisher wasted such a talented artist with this trashy manga?

Her legs and feet are her only redeeming qualities.

Married life dojin when?

>draw a girl
>call it a boy

They can't keep getting away with this.

She looks like Yukino. Best girl?

Character on this are cute, that's all that matters to me.

The one with dark hair? If so, no she is objectively worst.

That's the main girl and she's also best girl. Although she might look a bit like Yukino, her personality isn't like hers.

Conflicting opinions, which one is it?

and she is voiced by Rina Hidaka

notYukino is the only good thing about this shit.

Bullshit
Nah, d

Misquote

what a heartless monster

Aki is best.

Worst is either Yoshino or Neko.

Do not listen to these men of inferior taste and standing

It's better. The manga is going to end in a couple of months. Unlike Nisekoi, Masamune-kun avoids dragging out the plot and romantic development.

>Rina Hidaka

Neko isnt going to suffer r-right ?

>Masamune-kun avoids dragging out the plot and romantic development.
Say that to the latest chapter.

This confirms that anime won't have fatso (and french girl) which means they make anime original ending aroung play.

What about it? MC found out the truth that it was the maid who deceived him and pretended to be Aki. No more revenge, and now it's time to pursue her for reals and kick off the fatso.

>No more revenge, and now it's time to pursue her for reals and kick off the fatso.
Yea until he backpedals HARD

Why would he do that? The official sited reported that the next chapter will enter the climax. In manga terms that normally means the final arc.

Because gotta drag it out a little longer

I'll take it with a grain of salt. But at least the ntr-ing fatty was exposed. The manga still has to be in its final arc, so the manga is ending soon. One way or another, MC and Aki are going to hook up very soon.

Unless Masa, consumed by his vanity, decides to go for fattymune instead.

Everyone suffers except for best girl who's going to win the bowl.

>Everyone suffers except for trash who's going to win the bowl.
You made a slight mistake there but don't worry I fixed it for you.

>except for trash who's going to win the bowl.
Neko isn't going to win though.

>sexy and dainty legs
>dfc
>high class ojou
>feisty bitch
>super cute
Picked up.

Maid is going to win?

I'll watch it for the pantyhose.

You guys are on the right path.

I have absolutely no interest in this show but I'll have to watch it for her. Her design is perfect.

>>high class ojou
No, she is just rich. She lacks the aura and character of an ojou.

Meanwhile frenchie and beko act like ojous despite not being rich.

Well despite being a fucking trash this manga I must admit that I fapped hard as fuck to those legs and feets.

I still remember I did it twice and was incredible.

The good taste definitely goes the left path.

>Then after the whale runs away he says " just kidding you thought that was for real? XD" l. Later on home he was almost dead worriee for almost exposing himself.

Stop spreading misinformation. After the whale runs, Adagaki asks if he really is the Masamune she knew as a kid. He confirms it. He then complains to her about how bad her eyes are for never noticing Kanetsugu was a girl all along. Then she switches topics, acting all bossy and saying "If you insist that much, I'll let you date me".

A little bit of explanation: Masamune said "If you're going to date this thing, then date me, the real one!" on the spur of the moment. Aki understood it as a confession, but Masamune didn't realize it could be interpreted like that. Again, he didn't think it through.

Adagaki tops it off by saying "The one who confessed is you, so my standing is higher than yours", and at this point he had already started dozing off because he realized he fucked up.

So yeah user, fuck off.

Not true. She has the haughtiness and smug personality like many ojous.

>feet fetish
>uses based assman as reaction face
as expected from a retarded akifag

>Legs + feet fetish
>Retarded shitposted doesn't know that comes with a nice ass included

Go back to you fucking virgin fat fuck.

This sounds more believe given Aki's reaction in her panel.