Fat shaming

How do we curb fat shaming in America? You can't control how you look

archive.is/d01YM

Other urls found in this thread:

groundedwomen.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Kelly_Hensing_pregnant_sow_556-1-1024x683.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are there any ass pics? If so, post them or an external link to them. Just the pics, though, don't wanna read no bullshit article.

yea you can. don't eat so much.

>what is basic biology and nutrition science

>fat wetback on a rock
And the New Yorker writes articles about this.

Almost indistinguishable in a thumbnail.

>the shapes of the landscape around her

They get a lot of beached whales in New Mexico?

ikr

>Spics don't contribute anyth-

> You can't control if you are fat

Despite her weight she has no ass. Why would you say such horrible things?

STOP FUCKING EATING SO MUCH

"latina lesbian" art. enough said.

Look, I like fat chicks, and I mean really fucking fat, but this is the dumbest fucking excuse for art I've ever seen.

Women really do have it easy.

I wish we has a great depression like in the 1930s.

I feel like that would fix a lot.

Uncanny and checked

What horrible things did I say?

Yes you can fatass. Go swimming like the manatee you are, eat healthier and soon you'll see your toes again if they haven't been cut off already because of your rampant diabetes.

>are there any ass pics?
>of a fat mexican chick
>with no ass
That's just asking for trouble.

Fucking kek

The comment section of that article is full of screeching feminists and liberals.

>muh healthy at every weight

God, i hate my countrymen.

>Mexican American
This isn't a thing.

>liberal swine
>squealing about HAES
Day of the Piggening when?

I like how she plowed through the earth like a DBZ character.

Does weight translate directly into powerlevel?

fields that show you can control how you look with diet and exercise

>diet coke

of course

I'm not in very good shape despite being 6'2 182lbs, but at least i can admit it.

Those people are fucking delusional.

>also, don't read the actually article unless you want to see that heffers pancake tits.

No idea

What really disturbs me about that image is how symmetrical and inhuman looking that pile of flesh is if you were to Photoshop out the head, or mirror image the picture.

Who the fuck cares?
Fat shaming is good because it's a reminder for some of those folks that they really should care about their fucking health, and also on a on a biological note can't be helped because people will always instinctually be attracted to better genetics anyway, not fat weak ones.
OP is fat, from tumblr, and blames Sup Forums and cyberbullying for their inability to get laid, confirmed.

that's just not right

> You can't control if you are fat
Muh glands

I've got it too. I keep it suppressed.

It looks like some sort of mutant space slug from Star Trek.

ITT

Close enough

Show me a fat ethiopian who isn't hoarding charity funds, and I'll consider "muh genetics" or "muh thyroid" to be plausible.

Better than what I usually see. I have no idea why, but even though over 2/3 of the country is overweight, women far outpace men for (morbid) obesity. The official figures are fucking lying.

Screw HAES, screw THICC, and most of all give a nice one finger salute to all the manatees out there that think they're goddesses. The one body and once chance in life they get and they fuck it up.

I don't understand how people become fat. I barely have time or incentive to eat. Maybe I have a big appetite once or twice a month and i'm up 18 hours a day. When I do eat its usually half of something because I'm extremely stressed out

I still don't know whether she's actually got an ass or not, since no one has posted any pictures yet.

Meet us up top in 15 for gorp time

I'd like to see her run

What game is this from?

Get off of Sup Forums, and search for Laura Aguilar. But be warned, stare ye not into the abyss, lest the abyss stares back.

The body of a woman is a beatifull thing. This is the body of a walrus there is nothing female about that.
One cannot chose his body that is right but one can care for his body to not degenrate into a disgusting blob.

>you cant control how you look
>ITS NOT OKAY TO BE WHITE
K keep me posted. Fattie.

>when you're so fat that the viewer has to closely examine the photo to determine if it's a shot of you from the side or an ass shot of you bent over

Wikileaks Adventures

Stop people getting fat.

checked

someone clean that lard off the boulder

So this the human form of shit in a can?

Stunning and brave! Wow what a beautiful woman, only a hateful bigot would not be able to appreciate art like this

It is way more effective to encourage ppl to get fit and lose weight, than shaming them.
There is not a single fatty who is really happy about being fat. Those who tell you, are in complete denial.

>You can't control how you look
Calories in and out.

>leaf
no surprise here

This right here hahahahahaha

Never saw pics of fatties comin outta the concentration camps

>Calories in and out.
That's too much work apparently.

groundedwomen.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Kelly_Hensing_pregnant_sow_556-1-1024x683.jpg

It's the Jews what do you expect

This
Giving in and fucking fat girls never feels good afterwards

>*not* doing something is too much work for fatties
Lel

YES GOY WOMEN BE LAZY AND FAT ITS NATURAL

Weight loss instructors

Witcher 3

so it's agreed that spics are responsible for a large portion of america's obesity/diabeetus epidemic?

This user is right. Everybody knows that fat people are the only objects that defy the laws of thermodynamics.

And fat people don't die early. They are secretly transported to underground facilities where they are lobotomized and used as perpetual energy sources.

Basic biology says that fat is created from excess calories. Reduce calorie intake and increase physical output and you can reduce your body fat percentage.

That poor rock.

You would like Texas

Build the wall!

Nah, I'm too lazy for that shit. Post her ass or gtfo.
Thanks.

>what is the first law of thermodyamics

I thought it was a dead pig for a second.

your glands don't produce fat from thin air. If you know you have a disease, don't fuel it.

Highbrow, innit?

>Build the wall!
Fatty could serve as a temporary wall

A meem 4 u guys.

2+2-1 thas 3
Quick Maffs!

>One off from trips
Oh, KEK. Why do you tease us so?

If so, she's over 9000

>Does weight translate directly into powerlevel?
Force= Mass*Acceleration
Yes it does actually

Gross. Just gross. Put the donut down and go for a run

Don't insult pigs.

Fattos should be gassed.

I wish we could send that picture back in time to all the feminists in the 40s and 50s who were excited about how feminism was going to change the world

>what is being in deep denial about your failing body

lol she looks like that illustration of a pig/human hybrid

I love the way the artist managed to capture the volume of the lard, the way the desert sun is causing it to slowly liquefy and coat the rocks, allowing one to follow the contours of the lard merging with nature, it creates a sense of wholeness and totality. Truly a stunning piece.

Step away from the buffet you disgusting sack of worthless shit

>The pig has less excess fat, folds and crevices than the cow in the OP

looks nourishing

the pig has 6 Kids and is getting the Food on the table
OPs pic is a fat slut that is fucking a boulder

they might look alike but next to that bitch the pig is honorary aryan

Disgusting

Those are wax worms, excellent for pan fish