More enrichment in Sweden

More enrichment in Sweden.
>“Eeew, you have sperm on your face and on your clothes, don’t involve us,” they said to the woman. She had just endured a gang rape and abuse by up to twenty perpetrators in a stairwell in Fittja, but nobody in the southern Stockholm suburb wanted to help the victim, Metro reports.

>More details are now being published about the high profile case in Fittja, which took place in a stairwell in August 2016. The woman was gang-raped and also beaten up by up to twenty perpetrators. The woman was kicked, beaten, threatened with a knife and her head was knocked against the floor until she went unconscious.

jihadwatch.org/2017/11/sweden-nobody-helped-woman-raped-by-20-muslim-migrants-neighbors-have-learned-not-to-see-or-hear-too-much

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9hmrbLIzLZs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scold's_bridle
savemysweden.com/five-muslim-immigrants-prosecuted-for-fittjas-gang-rape/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I probably would have just cum on her face too.

Just getting what she voted for

Wow how could those evil Swedes not help that jizz wiz after she helped those poor refugees with their sexual emergencies?

Swedes are absolutely evil they deserve to be replaced by refugees after this!

I'm surprised none of those Swedes wanted to lick the nigger cum off her face.

desu if a random woman approaches you with a bukakke face it usually is a whore of some kind

Wow. This feminist utopia looks awesome.

>A neighbor who witnessed the brutal attack chose to ignore the it. He later stated to the police that he has “learned not to see or hear too much.” The man has lived for 15 years in Fittja, a Muslim-dominated area.

>Seeking help after the rape, the woman rang the doorbell of one apartment to ask for assistance to call the police. But the man who opened the door ignored her appeal and turned the bloody victim soaked in the rapists’ bodily fluids away.

>The woman then managed to get to the Fittja city center to seek help but there she was told she was “disgusting.” Nobody wanted to help her. “A guy told her she was disgusting and she had sperm in her hair,” reads the police report. She also tried to get help from a guard at the train station, but also he didn’t care about the woman’s situation.

>Instead, the woman was forced to take the subway to central Stockholm in order to seek help. Several men are now charged with the crime. According to the prosecution, they also filmed the rape and laughed during their sexual abuse.

Vote for blacks, get sex attacks

Americans rush in to tell everyone who's white and who deserves to rape who for what. Meanwhile Somali pirates run wild raping at pleasure in the United Derps Of Americo

I think some of these cases they are omitting details. How does a random woman end up in a staircase with 20 men? Do these guys move in groups of 20 and find a random woman? Its fucking impossible organizing anything with more than 4 guys, I don't get how they can organize a small army to do this. Either they are actively doing this quite often and supported by the whole community around them at least turning their head, or this woman willingly had group sex until they started being violent towards her.

Same in USA and Europe, it's because of more multiculturalism in our government and judicial systems.

So many Black/Muslim people in places of authority have total sympathy for their peers who rape and abuse whites.

The muslim mayor of london was recorded calling people "uncle toms" for agreeing with white people on things.

>Do these guys move in groups of 20 and find a random woman?

Yes that's exactly what they do. Seems unreal to you and I.

>Acting as if the UK is any less cucked.

It's because people in europe have forgotten how to play charles bronson with home chemicals on durka shits.

They call it ''islamic circle of friends'' or ''islamic circle of hell'' if you're not in things.

i doubt she was swedish, there just aren't many swedes there. the neighbour was from the balkans btw.

It's ok. Swedes made themselves not people but animals to be hunted and abused. You can't cure stupid. They all need to die.

When will these victims rally for change? There must be a point where white men and women, especially women, wake up and fight back. Wtf

>especially women, wake up and fight back. Wtf
>women
>fight
wat

It's a shame Sweden has to learn the hard way

Soon the only way out is revving those gas chambers up

Weak people will die. Swedes will be genocided. They can't fight. They can't organize. They have no loyality. Useless dumb people.
Russia or Poland should anex Sweden, they clearly can't govern themselves.

Fittja is a shitty arab and nigger ghetto, of course nobody helped

>Women
>Wake up

Don't be silly, the woman will probably still vote for communism

Bitch probably voted for it as well, if she's not some arab whore from another clan or something

>Fittja
>Fitta

>Captcha: Rotterdam cook
Sounds about right.

It's almost as if building a society of cucks is backfiring on women.

Such a shame.

Not going to happen. UN would bomb them into stone age. Stop having fantasy dreams. Swedes will be absorbed into african DNA, rest wil flee or get killed. Women will be spoils of war. Jews will buy out all their property and industry. The end.

Goddammit Sweden, just let some of us Americans in, let us take our guns and we'll play a game of Cowboys and Muslims.

>Sweden
>seeking help from police
youtube.com/watch?v=9hmrbLIzLZs

Failed state. American annex soon.

>Go to no go zone
>Get raped
>Surprised when no one helps

No go zones are literally locations where the police has lost and gangs now rule.

>help women
>get accused of mansplaining and victim shaming for some reason

If you're white you'll get arrested, my friend. If not you could get away with it.

this happens a lot in your country?

Basically this. Any country that tries to go for freedom at this point will be "liberated" by UN and 56% bombers.

Sweden have lots of lucrative defense industry and that maybe reason for the invasion. When Sweden will collapse USA or Israel takes their IP. Paperclip 2.0

white people have no longer any sense of ethnic loyalty

Why should I care about these whores, Weev is right women need the scold's bridle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scold's_bridle

>that moment he realizes how fucked his country is
I almost feel bad, but then I remember that it is their own fault really.

i wish i was her, but only if that arm was black.

To be honest, I don't think I would have helped either.. It's not like something like this could happen to any girl. What was she doing there? I wouldn't like to be the beta-guy that comfort a cum-stained woman, because her boyfriend and his gang decided to cross her boundaries..

good news
I hate sweden

Sweden could be superpower if ... instead shitskins would takes Poles, Ukrainians and Ruskie but they need to virtue signal and fucked up. I consider them idiots or traitors, the decision was so bad its hard to believe anyone could make it. Breivik was right, the left are insane, destructive people who will unleash hell on you. They are traitors.

They should be investigated and arrested, for Swedes to not want to lick up Muzzie jizz is clearly xenophobic, homophobic, Islamphobic.
Very disrespectful!

We have some good iron mines, I think we have some pretty decent deposits of other metals as well...

apparently she was a herion addict who went to a high crime area at 3 am to buy more drugs . move along.

>How does a random woman end up in a staircase with 20 men?

Gee I don't know genius.
Dragging her in there maybe?

You're absolutely deluded as fuck if you truly believe that will ever happen KEK.

She was most likely one of the many cunts who voted for their feminist government and held up "refugees welcome" signs at the train stations so she can get fucked.

>Sup Forums is full of misogynists who also hate Sweden so they pay attention to some irrelevant rape case

>jihadwatch

fucking lmao

>do these guys move in groups of 20
Yes, yes they do.
Niggers and shitskins always move in large groups so they can easily rape and steal. It is kind of funny since they think they are so macho.

#JustSwedenThings

They have gone centuries without a war. They can't even recognize they are being invaded.

This.

Two likely scenarios:
> She's from some other minority/clan than the assaulters and they wanted to start shit
> She's your typical liberal leftist sjw piece of shit that voted for this

No.. according to savemysweden.com/five-muslim-immigrants-prosecuted-for-fittjas-gang-rape/

>It happened in August 2016 that a 30-year-old woman at Fittja center in Botkyrka municipality joined a group of migrants to another public place.
>...Among other things, it’s described that several of the men as well as further unknown offenders brought in the victim into a stairwell and forced her to sexual intercourse and corresponding sexual acts.

So she met a group of migrants, whom she appear to have had no contact with prior to this. She then followed this group of migrants, into a stairwell, where they attacked her - and some other guys joined in.

No war since 1814, not good for the psyche.

Murica have been in constant war, for the last 50 years, it's not like they are any better.

Sweden you fucking soyretards, you do understand that women won't do shit? They will keep getting raped and getting orgasms and niggers will spawn again and again. You, the "MEN" must do something, this isn't gonna stop, ever, women never fight back.

>Fittja, snälla ge mig fitta
>javisst

I dont care anymore.

Hmm, seems similar.

Maybe she was lost and they lied to her, she would have been naive to follow them. Another user here said she was buying heroin.
Nevertheless the guys that did it are human waste and Sweden is a fucking joke.

she was a heroin addict who went there to buy drugs...

i got a boner

>her boyfriend and his gang decided to cross her boundaries

Sounds most likely. These women are known for dating violent men. 2 recent Black Jihadists in UK who killed people had white girlfriends, one had children with a white woman.

Fair enough. At least they still have some militant culture left.

They have also not fought any war where the USA mainland was under a serious threat since WWII.

Sorry but I don't believe women anymore. The fact that she got herself into that situation just makes me wonder if she didn't have some fucked up sexual fantasy.

Just like the girl that cried wolf, women made their bed no lie in it. All sluts get what they deserve. A rough fucking, getting passed along and then all alone for life or with an unattractive beta male.

Fuck this gay thread.
Says there is a video and nobody calls for sauce. What a bunch of fags. SAD!

Then you and the white world need to target the Jewish Masters and White Good Goys who bring these brown Cheap Laborers and welfare dependents down on the society.

Take the fight to the doorsteps and bedrooms of the anti white Elite and watch them tear themselves apart. They can't just kill off clean cut white people. Clean cut white people look too much like their own security guards.

Trough my research on Swedish forums she was a drug addict and maybe a prostitute. She willingly followed a group of men to buy drugs, and there they gangraped her. All where immigrants of course, I even found their names and phone numbers.

Oh Sven, they are repeating a Metro article, it's also been in Swedish news.

I know it's hard to take how cucked you are, you're probably still a virgin while all the immigrants in your area have all forcefully ass-fucked the girls you like who are too scared to go to the police.

Those digits don't lie

Gay boomer dads created this world, If only you knew how much I fucking hate the '68-generation.

Fair enough then.

Even the woman? Kek.

It's a rape case, literally irrelevant. Only reason its posted is because you white pride retards have a fixation for Sweden.

Well, she got 20 more injections than she was shopping for.

its real, but still pretty irrelevant.

/r9k/ is such a mystery board. Usually it's shit, but every once in a while there's a gem

90% of all migrant crime stories end up like this.. The victim is (nearly) always, either an unapologetic coal burner, a drug addict/mentally impaired, or an immigrant herself.
I find it increasingly difficult to be upset about stories like this, because none of the people involved are someone whom I have any sympathy toward.

jo det är orelevant när du släpper in invandrare i ditt hus förat knulla din fru och dotter

no I have not managed to find the woman. But she is 30 years old, is addicted to heroin and there is also video footage. One person claimed that the footage showed that she did everything willingly. But I am not going to search anymore and talked about how much she enjoyed herself. Just use google and read what you find on flashback if you know swedish.

whoops, meant to reply to this

Vad menade Slavovic med detta?

shit wtf I need a fucking break from the computer, meant to reply to this:

Hot.

That is damn right. Fucking libericuck sweden.

Well you are either going to be destroyed Sven or have a full on racial geocoding type war.

It's either depressing or exciting, you decide...

>there is a toll to be paid
>mfw swedish women overpay the toll

toll status: totally overpaid

The low-trust diversified utopia in a nutshell.

I'm not depressed, I can handle myself, it's my family I'm worried about.
Mostly just feeling rage and tiredness from all the liberal cucks you have to listen to yap day after day after day.

Whores get what whores deserve.

When is your next terrorist attack due Hans? Your still taking on the immigrants, your toll keeps being increased.

Is your news and media still shilling for the immigrants? I can't even watch UK TV or news anymore, it's too much.

kek says soon apparently

Was she white? I might have to take a quick vacation as Swedes don't follow up these crimes against the our race by these usurpers

Who where /inagoodmood/?

Whore got what she most likely voted for. I wish rape upon every single liberal roastie because it's the only goddamn why how they might learn something.

Everything in The Turner Diaries is coming true.