Is Hunter x Hunter really good? I'm looking to a new Shonen to watch after i finished JoJo 4...

Is Hunter x Hunter really good? I'm looking to a new Shonen to watch after i finished JoJo 4, and through the review of EyePatchWolf, i found this anime.
Tried to watch, but is nowhere as good as he was saying, at least for now.

It get better? Or should i drop it?

It has the second best cat person of all time.

>and through the review of EyePatchWolf
Real subtle shill there, OP. Seriously, where the fuck are these retards coming from?

Who's the #1 catgirl?

What is wrong with him? Why are you people so angry all the time?!

Not a girl.

The arcs vary in quality just like Jojo.

There's everything wrong with e-celeb anime reviwers, and even more wrong with people like you who cling to their opinions because they're too lazy and/or stupid to form their own individual thoughts.

it's pretty good. Especially York New and Chimera Ants. Also 2011 > 1999 = manga, and everyone who says otherwise is a hipsterfaggot

The #1 catgirl isn't a girl? user that doesn't make sense. Answer my question please.

Only catgirl I care about is Pitou. Other catgirls are shit.

Or maybe i'm just trying to learn a little bit more about anime and trying to find people that have a similar taste as mine to listen to their opinions, learn more and form my own opinions.
Not everybody is a freak like you, that can be so mad about something so minimal as this.

Just watch it. Later on you can join us to discuss Pitou's gender, Cuckrollo vs Hisocucks , nen , cry for the hiatuses and so on. No really, it's fun.

But if you're saying she's only number 2 then who the fuck is number 1?

hmm... Its true that i see a lot of potential in this anime. So, after the hunter exam it gets good? I'm thinking of skiping some chapters and go to new arc.

I've watched 8 chaps so far.

I won't tell you.

I honestly think it is very overrated. It is a solid shonen but nothing special.

Thanks brah. I have this anime and Monster in my list. Wanna something more fun, so i tried this one first.

>> I'm thinking of skiping some chapters and go to new arc.

don't be a dirty fucking skipper. Everything takes time. Did you shit on arc 1 of jojo and go 'wow it's just about some muscle head and the guy that bully hims, I'm gonna skip'

Like jojo it takes a bit before it gets into the over the top powers, and from then on is when people really start to enjoy it: the 'whos bullshit power will beat other bullshit power' today

so again just keep reading/watching

It seems to me that you don't like shonem that much... What are the others that you think are better than this one?

You are right... Thanks man! I'll keep watching it.

If you finish part 4 I recommend you to read the fucking manga

Best shonen ever made, now stop whining like a bit and watch the masterpiece

Only skip episodes 13 and 26 (recaps).

It's the same shit as any other shonen like One Piece or Naruto or Jojo. Don't be fooled by people saying otherwise because its slightly less popular, making contrarian hipsters rating it higher.

I'm already reading it. Its fucking awesome

fucking idiot watch some of his video and then come back

Hisoka is best boy.
That is all.

What would you recommend then?

I haven't watch much. Just DBZ and Saint Seiya actually.. Started Jojo because of the video of Kakyoin licking the cherries and have an incredible experience with it. So i'm looking for more.

Reminder to sage this shill thread

There is another HxH fap thread that needs to go.

Take your autism elsewhere, please.

Stop watching shounens.

Lurk more, then. Piggybacking off of other people's opinions isn't how you form your own opinions. Judging from your posts, it's clear that you're new as fuck.

The video he's speaking of is actually good though.

Fuck off moefag

I'm new to anime brah. Sup Forums is my second home for years now, primarily Sup Forums and /fit/.

Jojo made me interested again, and none of my friends watch/care about this, so is pretty difficult to start a conversation about this.

Thats why i'm asking for help. And the consensus of what i'm getting is "the anime is good, keep watching it", which i'll do.

More good animes will be nice though.

Neither is #2
user is probably talking about pic related. He's wrong, but it's the only other mainstream catgirl people won't stop fapping over right now.

Aisha Clanclan is true #1 Catgirl.

Ferri is number 1 cat person and catboy.

I appreciate the sincerity here user, but you really should just learn to lurk more. If you've spent any amount of time on Sup Forums you know that every board has a culture, for better and worse, and deviating from that culture even a tiny bit is a quick way to derail the thread.

For now, just know that Grumpy Jiisan is the only Youtube personality you're allowed to talk about on these boards. If you're going to cite a review or talk about youtube just rephrase the question so that it sounds like something Sup Forums would say.
>"I see you faggots talking about this shit all the time. I tried watching a few episodes but it didn't grab my attention. Does it get good?"

Just like how if you want anime recommendations just make a 3x3 or WEG thread. Better yet, claim that X Anime from a genre is the best of that genre and watch as Sup Forumsutists start arguing over their personal favorite in the genre inadvertently feeding you recs.

Good luck user.

I was giving him the benefit of a doubt hoping he'd avoid memeshit.

Aisha is #1 and Pitou #2? Not bad. I prefer Mew Ichigo though

Ferri a cute, yes. Probably Top 5 Catpersons, but not #1.

>I was giving him the benefit of a doubt hoping he'd avoid memeshit.

Huh what you mean

No, Ferri is #1.

Pitou is kind of low on my personal list. He doesn't have much personality outside of "muh Meruem", and while he's got a cute design there are better. I haven't put a whole lot of thought into it desu, the only other decent catgirl that comes to mind is pic related.

>he
Pitou is female you dumb shit.

Pitou deserved worse.

Maybe if you're blind. Pitous gender is intentionally left ambiguous in the manga, and heavily implied to be male. They added a bit of a chest to the anime, but even still it looks pretty male to me.

user I suggest you stop now before you further exposed your mental retardation who am I kidding we all know you're baiting

it falls off a cliff after yorkshin. wouldn't recommend watching past that.

drop it

I tried the first couple episodes too once and its fucking terrible

then a year later someone told me I should give HxH an other chance "because the world and how magic works is really good". he then linked me a yt vid of the "best fight" and that fight was utterly terrible. both parties were extremely unintelligent and unskilled at fighting

I think you just need to be a kid or very stupid to enjoy HxH and unfortunately I am not a kid anymore

I don't bait, I come to Sup Forums for chill talks about anime. If you're getting triggered because your favorite catgirl is actually a boy that's on you.

You're so stupid

I don't get triggered by fanfiction, thankfully.

yeah then go ahead and enlighten me how anything I wrote is wrong

>battle shounen
>rec thread
>reviewers
Fuck off and kill yourself, you underaged newfag.

>My moefag is so much more mature

Drink bleach faggot

your waifu hates you

Naruto is way better than this shit

yes but watch gintama instead . because it's coming back next year so you won't miss the party

>Not the first post from this IP.