Where is The Wall, americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/white-house-open-striking-health-provision-tax-bill-51270294)
youtube.com/watch?v=2x8Lt4Z0jGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We are taking the time to build it, to make sure it lasts longer than 28 years

>want to cut taxes
>wants to build a fucking wall

You have to pick one

(BTW The tax cut isn't real abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/white-house-open-striking-health-provision-tax-bill-51270294)

It's being built, kraut

Pretty good. But seriously, i haven't kept up with the news. How is it going and what's keeping Trump from finally starting to build it?
It's been a year now and not a single brick has been placed. Is it even possible to make it within 3 years?

Prototypes are up

It would be better to just get some robot sentry drones and place em on the border. Walls are gross.

Oh so they got the 450 ideas down to 20 and are now trying out prototypes? Which one is the most likely? Please tell me it's not solar panels

Your moms cooking is gross

Ayo why you coming at my moms man?

I have a mom-complex. I am literally only dating women that are 40 and older.

Currently there are 8 prototype walls, each built by a different company, in consideration for the big beautiful wall

It will be built soon, German bro!

shit guy give us a fucking minute.

Everyone knows that Presidents and Prime ministers only fulfill their promises at the end of their mandate. Just look how long it took for Trudeau's dood weed lmao. Therefore 2019 will be the greatest year

He's probably waiting for more leftist scum to cry so he can round them up and use them according to the ancestral art of chinese wall building. Free of charge.

Man I hope Mexico doesn't have ladder technology.

You can choose from thicc wall, see through wall ( So they can see exactly what they're missing), Slender wall, and anti-climbing overhang wall.

>doesn't know about the plans to include a 24/7 surveillance area

Needs moar crowdsourced surveillance.

They actually believed it.

Where is OUR wall, krautfag?

So that means the gov will have more accurate statistics on how many people are getting in.

...good?

Do Israelis only come here to shitpost with the full knowledge that anything they say will instantly come off as manipulative?

>Implying ICE patrols will not intercept now that they no longer have Obongo placing them in low traffic areas of the border

I don't know how I should interpret this post.

"We going to build a wall and mexico will pay for it".

Lol. give me a break.

>"yes"
Got it, kikeroach.

lol ok Aragorn. Back here in the real world, the president doesn't micro-manage what strips of the border will be patrolled, and there's a reason they can't patrol all of it in the first place. Apart from the occasional lucky occurence, mexicans will be long gone by the time any patrol gets there. Are they planning to put 24/7 surveillance on the desert too?

You're pretty dumb if you don't understand how the president's administration can control ICE operations.

Which of these beautiful walls protect against tunnels?

republicans are retards

He's making a gene wall, every person with lower than 80% whiteness will evaporate when coming close to it.

When ICE doesn't have to chase people down all over the country anymore at the level they do now, they can dedicate their time to finding tunnels.

I'm pretty sure Regan took care of that for you.

You're welcome, btw.

That looks efficient, ha. That ladder is typical of Mexican working quality and would be defeated by a simple camera and a few border agents.

yeah... because thats working so well right now.

That's the wall in Israel?
You should probably know that wall works really, really, really well.
What you don't see in that picture is that they were most likely arrested as soon as they hit the ground.

The wall in Israel works pretty well. Don't know why people give us shit for doing the same.

>That ladder is typical of Mexican working quality
that is quite obviously the israeli wall, retard.

Would it be illegal to put a some sort of microwave signal emitter above the wall to kill any sperm making abilities of anyone that tries to climb over it?

so why is there a wall then? lmao

Why waste money on a wall retards when you can just arrest people crossing the boarder IDIOTs

kekd +1

Because it slows people down so that human beings can cut them off.

THAT SOUNDS LIKE ITS WORTH SPENDING A TRILLION DOLLARS ON GREAT THINKING

Yeah but from what I hear in the states people that arrest those guys, get arrested themselves and the US pays the guy that should be deported $800k

Yeah, glad you agree.

How do you get down without hurting yourself?

youtube.com/watch?v=2x8Lt4Z0jGg

Watch the video Kraut, it´s even in german

Wall when?

i need a job and im pretty good at building stuff

(You)

>captcha stop mexico
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

A rope. You could also carefully bring the ladder up and down the other side, assuming you're alone.

The other side would be fun to watch, do illegal immigrants in the US also get free healthcare like in NL?

Its being built, we need more men.

Yes please! we want a wall!!!!!!

joke about it all you want paco, you are not getting in.

once you fall onto US soil you get taken to the hospital where you can sue the american government for having a dangerous wall.

Trump should deliver.... typical user poster

dems couldn't get shit done for years. trump is pres and all of the sudden everything is supposed to be done in 5 minutes or it's not happening.

Trump needs to build a wall around California too

>wall would pay for itself in six months
>communists can't understand investment
Imagine my shock

jokes on you nu-male trash, i already have a green card

>keeps out taxpayers
>lol we gonna make a profit trust me
nope

This is bait

I know it was, but there are people out there that really think the wall makes economical sense.

Just how t h i c c are we talking about?