DON'T GET MARRIED OR HAVE CHILDREN

>lol just waste the best years of your life by settling down and getting married (basically voluntarily allowing yourself to get cucked) with your roastie wife who will be an unfuckable goblin once she goes past her mid 20s, that is if she decides to stay with you that long.
>Then give up the rest of the free time you have to work on your hobbies and talents, to raise little parasites who won't care about you. Then become a wagecuck so the parasites (your wife and children) can leech off your hard work. Do this until you die because
MUH WHITE RACE XDDDDD

>w-well have fun dying alone, f-faggot.

I'd rather have the most fun I can during my prime and then die alone than ruin the best years of my life so the last few miserable ones when i'm basically braindead are a little bit less miserable.

Living the typical wagecuck slave life (getting married and having kids, etc) is for average IQ normies who don't have any ambitions.

Hey, you're the only one who can know what makes your life worth living. Better to be no parent than a bad parent.

Radical individualism is going to ruin the West.

I truly pity anyone who gets married. Subsidizing some ungrateful asshole who has had God knows how many dicks inside her, knowing deep down she doesn't even truly care about you, raising nigger rape cattle children, selling your soul and half your life to make a couple sheckles.

Couldn't imagine a worse hell. Nailing women is so easy these days, I can't fathom why anyone would actually commit besides weakies and soyboys.

exactly

>he can’t control his woman without fear that she’s cucking him behind his back
Sad

Jokes on you I'm 19 have 1 kid a qt spanish wife and still go out clubbing and drinking whilst endulging in vidya in my free time

If you can't raise children like Varg, then it's not worth the disaster. My cousin has a toddler, and she's so precious.. but her father seems to be a total dickhead numale, so I fear that she might have a hard go at life. Fortunately, her parents are well-connected in the state, and can probably make him disappear if things get bad enough

>My cousin has a toddler, and she's so precious
>but her father seems to be a total dickhead numale

Yeah, no shit, every man who's able to have a daughter is a cuck.

Her boomer grandparents will make damn sure that she doesn't fall into degeneracy traps, but they can't do anything about the rest of society fucking up around her

Watcha up to there Rabbi?
"Men" like you can't handle keeping simple things under control. You lack the basic thought process for such events. You gonna sit there and tell me you honestly can't even keep a single woman in check? The fact you seem to think you spend ALL of your free time with a woman, tells me you've never even been close to one that wasn't your own damn mother....My advice son? Carry out that Oedipus complex, bang the shit out of mom, then come tell us all about it.
MGTOW is worse cancer than feminism it's filled with fuck ups who can't even control the single simplest aspect of the world around them. Great that you fucks "lines" will end with you, last thing we need on this planet is more of this idiocy.

Breedcuckery exists, though. I would much rather have people not conceiving if they are going to put their children in supremely compromising lives.

nice try schlomo
why don't you spread that message to the shitskins that are multiplying like cockroaches

>is going to
>Implying it hasn't already

>I’m a biological dead end
The post
You should kill yourself after 30. After you’ve had “the best years of your life”.
Jesus. What’re you? 18? Did your girlfriend just dump your ass or something? Get over it, faggot.

This. Op doesn't seem the type to be able to handle responsibility if it means sacrificing leisure. Some folks just aren't fit to breed

I'm either having déjà vu or I saw this exact same post yesterday. Sage'd.

>flag
>Jewish post

What a lazy shill. Youve disappointed not only me but also your ancestors.

>be me
>meet my sweetie when she's 19
>marry well a few years later
>we both graduate from college
>both have good careers
>buy a home and hold a metric fuckton in equity
>two great blonde hair blue eyed sons
>father in law passes suddenly
>leaves us a metric fuckton of money (for us)
>she asks if I want to retire early
>she works from home
>she looks great, MILF a licious
>works out three times a week
>still fucks me and still sucks me
>life is real good

marriage works out every once in a while, you just gotta sort through a few of them to find the right girl.

>>two great blonde hair blue eyed sons

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, i'm so sorry, user.
You should teach them from an early age that women won't like them as much as their superior Mediterranean friends. It'll make things easier for them.

These stock photos are a CIA experiment to instill in the minds of people what a functioning family should look like. Why does nobody bring this up? We need to do something about the stockphotos industry. Who RUNS the stockphoto industry anyway?

this

some men are respected by their families, some aren't. If you're the type of person who can't garner respect from people who literally need you to provide life then that is fine, don't have a family.

I'm 19, was going to have 1 maybe 2 children at most. Now I'm going to have at least 4 or 5. My legacy matters to me, my race matters to me, my culture matters to me, and my ancestors matter to me. I will raise my children under the flag of God himself. Choosing not to breed is dishonourable to both God and your ancestors. You dishonour yourself too by not completing the one true goal in life that you can be absolutely certain of: the spreading of your genes. Even pondslime reproduce.

have fun raising inbred Angloids

Oh look, another faggot who thinks rejecting responsibility and pursuing trivial and meaningless selfish thrills makes him so fucking interesting.

Your entire biological bloodline, back to the earliest hunter-gatherer societies that barely knew their heads from their asses had enough man in them to take on life's greatest adventure and challenge in passing on their life and genes, in getting to know the indescribable bond and love of parent and child. They contributed something to the history of the human race. They planted trees whose shade they would never sit under, for their children. They fought wars to keep evil from swallowing the world. They pioneered new technologies, medicines, and paradigms in hopes of making the world a little bit better for those who would inherit it. Until you.

Imagine being so much of a cuck that you're the first human in your direct biological line to utterly fail.

Hello JIDF

id love to know the source of these threads cause they are total psyops.

Anglos aren't inbred. And I'm of German and Irish stock. No inbreeding whatsoever.

>had God knows how many dicks inside her
>her

Who says anything about marrying a woman?

Day of the toll is coming, (((you))) will pay in full.

This.
Trully a redditór's problem to asume that every woman will cuck him, for what else could happen to such a spinesless and coward man.
Many such cases!

>soyboys
I love it

>not marrying a virgin
enjoy your hellfire