One Piece

After Shanks and Ben, who do you guys think has the highest bounty on this crew?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gMBRrwOqXZE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the monkey

>this monkey ate the saru saru no mi, so he's a super monkey.

Second for SanjixNami

Lucky Roo or Yassop.

This is now a SaNami thread

Post your SaNa pictures.

The dude with the skull beanie. Or the big dude with the tattoo.

>the monkey is just a monkey
>will probably have a higher bounty than chopper.

A couple of hints Oda has done in color pages

Nami will get Sanji back soon

I feel like awakening is a bitch ass copout shit for even greater power creeps. What was whitebeards awakening huh?

Cute!!

Lucky Roo

That guy just seems like he's gonna wreck some shit

Probably how he could "grab" reality and warp it.

End of the arc

True end of the arc.

Reminder Nami loves Sanji

Both things will happen Jinbeibro

so after a vacation without Internet I just read the chapter and come on that """"""twist"""""" with pudding was fucking shit since everyone knew she's evil and just parading as a good girl, Oda pls.

>everyone knew
So all the people shilling for pudding being good deep down knew she was evil?
Fuck off, faggot

She becomes another person when her third eye opens. The "real" Pudding is just a sweet, misunderstood girl who wants a romantic marriage with Sanji.

Don't be fooled.

Will Oda do a Star Wars themed colourspread/dedication after Carrie's death?

Recent Star Wars is shit and if Oda actually saw either of the last 2 movies I don't think he would honor it in any way.

Which one is Usopp's dad?

Guy with monkey on him.

>Ben
You mean the guy who pointed a gun at an admiral made of light and thought he was being threatening?

No, I think almost all of those guys are useless fodder tier. I'm pretty sure Shanks is basically the only strong guy on his crew and he's just singlehandedly keeping entire pirate armadas at bay.

Star cloak.

Reminder that Lucky Roux is canonically the fastest man on the Grand Line.

Is this seriously the best you've got?

The better question is what Dragon's bounty is.

Is it like 100 billion or something?

>a ypnkou is going to have a week crew.

weak*

I've always theorized it was something beyond money. Like giving someone honorable Tenryuubito status.

>it's bounty equals powerlevel episode

Think back to when Dracule brought Shanks the wanted poster. Every single person on his crew other than the fat guy had a generic fodder soldier look.

>fucking anyone wanting to become a landwhale snob who wears a fishbowl hat
No wonder no one is hunting Dragon. That reward sounds terrible.

Blackbeard looks like generic pirate and he is the strongest character.

The strongest characters don't shit themselves when Mihawk shows up.

Dracule is the greatest swordsman in the world. It's freaky shit. He was able to 1v1 Shanks when he had two arms. Dracule is strong. He's probably stronger than each of Shanks' crewmates but a yonkou's crew isnt going to be fodder. We really only know Shanks and Yasopp's fighting style. Yasopp probably is obviously not a close combat guy and being next to mihawk would be scary but if he's even better than Usopp, he could tear shit up (from a distance) with haki.

Oda just hypes Mihawk but never delivers.

>Be apart of the class that rules the world and have the power to do ANYTHING you want to the lower classes and get away with it
You don't see the appeal?

Mihawk hasn't really done anything impressive yet. I mean for crying out loud Buggy could probably beat the shit out of him.

Or you could just, you know, become a pirate.

Buggy isn't that strong, but he won't be beaten thanks to his overpowered DF. It's a draw.

>be chased down by marines and/or get your shit kicked in by other pirates or the weather.

You mean the guy who pointed a gun at an Admiral made of light and got said Admiral to back down?

Luna is really the only canon couple.

I agree, Narusaku and Ichiruki will always be canon too.

Hancock added in 10 years

Kizaru never backed down user. He mocked Beckman for a second and continued to shoot Luffy with lasers. Beckman basically sat there and said "well, shit" when Kizaru went on with his thing.

This is one common misconception held by people from Marineford, along with the mindset that Whitebeard was beat Akainu (which he didn't).

Anyone else think Shanks is actually the "bad guy" and cockblocking all the other yonko from getting to Raftel and is guarding the secret because they don't feel it should be known

Post your favorite non-waifu girl.

The Goddess

Who is better waifu for Luffy?
Hancock or Bart?

There's a big difference in being a fanboy and being in love

That was Whitebeards role 'guarding the empty throne instead of seizing it'

Based on what we know, what are the odds that Shanks (and maybe Whitebeard, although that wouldn't matter know) is the only man who knows the location of the fourth Road Poneglyph (even if it's not on an island he owns)?

The fertile one with 10/10 genes.

>The fertile one
She's an old hag.

>What are haki-imbued bullets

can you imbue something without direct contact?

Amazon's did with their arrows.

Rockstar

i want to see mihawk fight buggy, and when his sword doesn't work on him, resort to beating him down with his fists

2017 will be the year of SaNa

You put your hand on an arrow before launching it, the same isn't true for a bullet.

More importantly bullets move like fucking snails compared to anyone in the grandline.

You can't use a bow without touching the arrow

You can't imbue Haki onto an object you aren't directly touching
Prove me wrong, it explains why guns are next to worthless in One Piece

I always theorized that Zoro would PROVE beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is in fact that greatest swordsman in the world by defeating Mihawk using his swordless style.

youtube.com/watch?v=gMBRrwOqXZE

maybe that's why only the most powerful can use it?
their haki is strong enough to transfer to the bullet through the gun's grip

That's not Zoro's real no-sword style scene.

How the fuck can Shanks use Haki so powerful that it can damage Whitebeard's ship? The amount of force it would have taken to break planks like that would have killed any normal human.

meh, I think it was just dramatic effect.

Why don't the Marines constantly guard reverse mountain?

I loved this scene in the anime

do you like chocolate bunnies?

The main reason is plot, but we can assume that many marine forces are spread thin because of important shit in the grand line. Getting into reverse mountain can be tricky enough and acts like a natural barrier, and then they have people like Smoker (before) who guard the island closest to the openings to the grand line.

Only for smashing into pieces before eating.

No, Carrot is not a nigger.

>Raiders of the Lost Ark

she's literally a jungle bunny

are you sure user?

>mods killed the (You)s
This is a sad day.

How does one exactly awaken a Devil Fruit?

After a night of good sleep and a loud clock alarm.

Could you beat spandam in a fight?

Hard Mode: He has funkfried.

What, source please.

I think it was one of those joke answers by Oda in an SBS, I don't feel like looking it up though (different user).
No, unless if I had a gun or prep time.

How do you know how fertile Barto is?

my head canon is that one piece people would all be supernatural by our standards, possibly because the world being covered by oceans made them hardier, maybe even as mundane as the electrolytes in the air from all the sea salt making them more active so probably not

I still don't get how CP-9 couldn't have a haki.

Is there a chapter this week?

Nope.

Is there a chapter next week?

Yes, most likely.

Think the shitposters will stop?