What's Sup Forums's take on hunting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAfJG1PMjbY
owlcation.com/humanities/WW1-Russian-Wolves-Business-As-Usual-and-War-Horses
nps.gov/yell/learn/nature/wolf-restoration.htm
clovercreekranch.net/870/
natureworldnews.com/articles/6824/20140430/wolf-hunt-aims-to-solve-overpopulation-problem.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vYXEw6STuYg
youtube.com/watch?v=dVMpg3_Ry40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The descendants of those wolves would have all starved to death if left unchecked.

Not a fan of hunting predators, just doesn't seem right.

Hunting a group of animals, like wolves that are low in population should be execution worthy. Meanwhile actual vermin like deer and rabbits are everywhere. Fucking white trash cunt, hope she gets her face mauled off by her pet pit bull

I didn't even know wolves were actually hunted.

Press F to pay respecs to pupper

>One of which was a mother, leaving her 4 pups as orphans

>When you're such a good hunter that you can kill five animals with one shot.
10/10 would marry and go on family hunts with.

Useful for population control and provision of food. If done for those reason, halal.

Pest hunting is ok. Boars and foxes and rabbits sure. But wolfes or other usefull creatures not really.
>Pic related.
What we shot 2 years ago

Well it's super cute that you want to protect everything, but because of brain dead hippies like you, wolf population here in Minnesota have way overblown. Moose are getting killed at an alarming rate from the wolves, they are getting into livestock at farms, and even getting down into the twin cites which is a huge sign of overpopulation. I get it though, you have feelings or some gay shit like that.

Niggers are animals and killing them should count as hunting.

But I like classic hunting by foot.
Shit like this might be fun, but just plain stupid
youtube.com/watch?v=vAfJG1PMjbY

Fuck off. The wolf population in places like Montana and Minnesota is out of hand. Buying tags and killing wolves is the only thing saving these "beautiful animals".

Lack of exposure to nature (and lack of exposure to hunting) is probably Number 1 reason why progs are batshit insane.

Killing endangered species is wrong, but otherwise hunting is A-OK healthy redpilled sport.

Hunting is good. Fuck soy boy faggots that don't like it.

she shouldntve killed the wolves, but the faggot crying about her doing so is ten times worse

Damn, you're a fag. I don't give a fuck about hunting and I'm not for banning predator hunting just because I don't care for it. It just doesn't seem right to me, in that I would never do it.

Wolves aren't anywhere near extinct in Minnesota, which is where that girl is from.

Source: I'm from Minnesota.. so fuck off cuck,

Hunting for sport is pure one hundred percent faggotry. Doing it for population control is fine though.

It fun and that girl is qt

I'm a fag, but you literally just said "I don't care for it". So you're basing your opinion off of your feelings, not based off of the reality of their population. Spectacular, you must be one of those guys who thinks statistics are racist too.

Ironically enough most food plots for whitetails are soy fields, which ends up in the meat. Hunters can actually be soy boys.

> They better hunt nigs

Population control is done by people "hunting for sport." The local fish and game people let you cull what they think needs to be culled.

Nobody goes to hunt thinking, "Welp, gotta do my part to control the animal population."

Birds/deer perfectly fine (obviously use what you kill)
Anything endangered then you are just a nigger that robs life.

Killing animals like this should be an immediate death penalty, the same way they killed the animal. I can let it pass if it's for food, but if you're well off and don't need to kill, say, a wolf, then you deserve death.

I run a rescue for wolf-dogs, and we have two gray wolves as well. They are better people than 99% of the human garbage we keep alive with food stamps.

Hey if the population out of hand, sure go ahead get rid of em. I'd go to prison if I shot a wolf in germany. They are so endangered that everytime one is spotted it makes countrywide news.

Oh no! Who will protect your Somalis?

How do they know one was a mother and that she orphaned four pups?

Hunt urban monkeys

Doing it for sport is barbarism in my eyes.
Hunting wolves is a grave sin.

Much respect for hunters who do it to feed their family. Even more respect for the guys and gals that hunt elk and grizzlies and shit with bows.

The men that hunt and kill bears with spears are deserving of a good spear-polishing.

hunting is fine. hunting wolves is fine. hunting endangered species is questionable. hunt a bear if you want to swing real dick

no it isn't, they're still endangered here

I Liek killing things

I live an hour north of Minneapolis. I haven't seen a Somali in like 5 years, they like to stick around with the dindus in the cities.

Truth

Agreed.

Predators also did not evolve to deal with hunting pressure on them.

>you can only do it if you don't enjoy it

>killing things for enjoyment
nigger

Hell of a shot

In certain parts of the country wolves are destructive vermin, and potentially very dangerous.

I hunt with dogs and i know my family has been doing it for atleast 300 years and probably for thousands of years.

I fucking love it. I hunt with best group of friends you could hunt with. Its the complete opposite of degeneracy and is a good way to interact with nature.
>pic related
The last deer i killed.
I had the last bit of it for dinner last night.
>Shit like this might be fun, but just plain stupid
its actually about conservation. Hogs are a invasive species and destroy much of the enviroment. They breed like crazy and need to killed with extreme prejudice.

Hunting wolves.
Barbaric betrayal of humanities greatest historical companion

Population control of the lesser species is necessary from time to time. It is important that they do not hunt animals that do not have a tendency of exploding in population.

Animals hunt for survival. Humans hunt for ego.

Fucking mutt

Those are coyotes

What? why not?
>pic related
Great Grandpa and his friends after a hunt.

Hunting is not a problem,
I wish I could have been on the wolf hunt with her.

you don't know what you're talking about, see

nice

>Hunting wolves is a grave sin.
it literally keeps their population in check and keeps them alive.
>doing it for sport is barbarism
Barbarism is a phrase used by fools to describe thing they dont understand.

Should be done only with melee weapons

Is killing wolves illegal where she lives though?

Untill they’re in your neighborhoods dumbass

Non hunting fags are the only ones offended by this.

For instance, lion, giraffe, and zebra hunting in Africa is the only thing that keeps them from being poached to death. Hunters pay top dollar to kill a elephant, that money goes to conservation. If there was no money from hunting there would be zero money for conservation and chink poachers would kill every indigenous animal to cure their fucking diabetes and dandruff

Given how much of the environment we tear down for our cities, I want the natural wildlife to GENERALLY be left alone. However, sometimes we need to intervene to remove invasive species or an overpopulation of a certain creature that is causing problems for everything else. Hunt if you want, just don't be a dickhead about it.

No ego
I hunt to eat.
You must kill the animal first, because it’s hard to eat the animal when it’s alive.

No, you're straight up the emotional faggot here. I can not care for something and also not want to ban it. Chill out bitch.

Even wolves get out of hand sometimes.

I'd try to avoid hunting wolves. Fair game for literally anything else.
Fuck your lions and elephants. And 'people'.

I can see how it is important to get rid of these pests, but isn't it kind of counterproductive shooting shotgun ammo all around your fields?

have you ever heard about when the Ruskies and Krauts stopped WWI to kill wolves that had been hunting and attacking soldiers.

owlcation.com/humanities/WW1-Russian-Wolves-Business-As-Usual-and-War-Horses

>Hunting wild pigs
There should be a law mandating hunters must kill at least 5 wild pigs a year or be penalized with a ticket. It should be rewarded to kill those real life orcs.

>Hunting durr
Entirely fine.

>Hunting other common shit
Fine.

>Hunting endangered or rare animals
Kinda shitty unless you pay a conservation fee.

>Virgin retarded rationale: "Hurr should only hunt if you are going to eat it"

It's wasteful to hunt without consideration of using the meat but you can't exactly eat wild hog or wild wolf.

>Shit like this might be fun, but just plain stupid
Stupid fun that serves a purpose? Deal me in, girlfriend!

I'm indifferent to it.
However I dislike the French hunting culture : old drunk fucks shooting at anything that moves, basically. Yeah, it's a stereotype, that unfortunately holds true much too often.
What I loathe the most about French hunters though is how anti-guns they are. They are like "hurr the only reason you need a gun is for hunting, durr you don't need more than 3 rounds, herp only .300 win mag and .338 lm are good calibers, derp only wood and steel bla bla bla..." Those people support associiations that actively cooperate with the state's gun control laws, everytime. They'll say okay to ban any gun, as long as hunting (and the guns they use) isn't concerned.
So yeah, after all, fuck hunters.

Of course I get emotional about this. The people who argue to keep wolf hunting at bay here in Minnesota are fucking hippie liberals who have never left the cities. They sit in their high rises and tell the rest of us how we are supposed to live. So the people like me who actually live in the parts of Minnesota that are effected by this have to just sit here and pretend like the overpopulation is just A-Okay so their precious hippy hearts can sleep at night. Get that fucking blue pill out of your mouth, and stand up for yourself like I am doing.

It's to control the population.

We call them "fudds" here. They're pretty much that same type of person. Thankfully we have a gun culture that exists apart from hunting.

>can't eat wild hog
hello?

I'm still living with my democrat loving suburban family in south Florida while I get my education finished. When it comes to hunting and woodland type nature it's something I crave and am fascinated by but feel is dangled out of my reach. Because of all that I think i'd want to respect it when I finally end up being able to hunt in that environment. People taking selfies of themselves with dead animals to brag about on social media and the African safari type hunting where you just shoot a fish in a barrel to say you've shot it seem disrespectful to me.

Looks warm
Would kill wolfs for coat.

Fuck wolves nigger

>paying money to kill severely endangered animals
Fucking faggots

You all eat meat and arent vegan so why the fuck do you care about animals dying or suffering? The double standards and cognitive diasonance all of you cunts suffer from is unreal.
Inb4 some bullshit and arbitary excuse that justifies your right to kill and inflict pain on specific animals but not others. Grow a fucking brain.

>Hunting a group of animals, like wolves that are low in population should be execution worthy. Meanwhile actual vermin like MUSLIMS and JEWS are everywhere. Fucking white trash cunt, hope she gets her face mauled off by a JIHADI.

FTFY

Amazing how anyone could see hunting as a sign of strength while the west is overrun with parasites.

You can, but who wants to? Wormy and gamy.

goodboy? That's Blondi, Hitler's female German Shepherd.

The only nigger here is you. Hunting for entertainment is mongoloid tier

>Pest hunting is ok. Boars and foxes and rabbits sure
let's add poles and french to that list

not really, lead is pretty harmless in solid form.
So harmless that most bullets are left in the body rather than actually being taken out. You can live your entire life with a piece of lead in your bbdy without any complications.

Its most dangerous when its in the air or its ingested in very high volumes. Most of the time is pretty harmless to adults. It just so happens to effect children the most because they absorb more of it.

Can't say I'm a fan of hunting wolves, but I'm sure she had a permit. If not, she's breaking the law and should face the consequences. Wolves are protected animals still and yes including Minnesota(parts of Minnesota they are just threatened, but most of the Great Lakes area they are endangered).

Hunting is alpha.

You're just raging at some guy on the internet that doesn't even oppose you. Get real.

If hunting, or the harvesting of wildlife is done humanely, and for sustenance only (not just for sport) I think it is perfectly healthy, and natural. Honestly there is something wrong with you, if you do not hunt.

As humans at the TOP of the food chain in most eco-systems we need to do our part to keep the wolf population under control while not hunting them to extinction. This is not a hard thing to understand not that we know so much more about large eco-systems.

nps.gov/yell/learn/nature/wolf-restoration.htm
clovercreekranch.net/870/
natureworldnews.com/articles/6824/20140430/wolf-hunt-aims-to-solve-overpopulation-problem.htm

Huh. Learning something new every day.

Can you match the 50k a trophy hunter would pay for a decrepit old lion or elephant that needs to be killed anyway for the health of the population?

How many of these despotic african regimes do you think can afford to ban trophy hunting, and still maintain the vast expanses of land needed to sustain and protect animal populations?

Fuck wolves. People that pick animals over human life need to be doused in gasoline and lit up.

YAY DEATH

Proper hunting is beneficial to the animal population. I personally would feel weird about trapping but I'd love to get out of California and grab a bow or rifle and stock my freezer with things id hunt

Hunters destroy the wild life thats why i hate them, nothing to do with meat consumption

Wolves kill a dog
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vYXEw6STuYg

A glass of milk can literally combat lead exposure.

Lead poisoning affects the idiotic poor who eat lead paint and have piss-poor diets (blacks)

>Pest hunting
If only you could put down the pest species that has been introduced to Europe from Africa.

Pic related, invasive species descendant as the miss 2017.

>hurrr she killed 4 wolves OMG GUYS SHARE RUIN THAT GIRLS LIFE FUCK HER
>ahh yeah I'll get the McNuggets with bacon TM please
Holy fuck I love meat but 90% of meat eaters are so fucking retarded. Why does a fucking wolf's life matter more than a cow? If anything the wolf will kill you so it's self defense when you kill him, the cow is dumb as fuck and harmless. Those bacon strips don't just appear from thin air you dumb faggot hippies

Everyone calls them that, it's been a term on /k/ forever.

>let's add poles and french to that list
How about we start with kebabniggers?

youtube.com/watch?v=dVMpg3_Ry40

It's fine to kill vermin
It's fine to kill to eat
It's fine to kill animals threatening your livestock
Trophy hunting animals with low populations is fucked though.